cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

New on You: Tiffany & Love

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

TIFF_LOVE_1_MB_19_Digital_CPV_Duo_Bottles_1x1.jpg

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

• Top notes: Blue basil, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit
  • Heart notes: Neroli, Jasmine, Tuberose Flower
  • Base notes: Blue sequoia, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Tiffany & Love for Him

A citrusy, aromatic fragrance with a wood-infused base.

• Top notes: Cardamom, Ginger, Mandarin
  • Heart notes: Juniper-Cypress, Geranium, Lavender
  • Base notes: Blue Sequoia, Sandalwood, Vetiver

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 9th October.

Shop all Tiffany & Co fragrance here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,104 Comments
Lmaksimovic1970
Perfectly Primed

Wow I just love #Intense Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  got this last year for Christmas from my partner πŸ’‹.

I would so grateful to have the opportunity to try this new Tiffany fragrance.

Thank you to Debenhams and @EllenL  for this opportunity πŸ‘

shreena_kul
Nailing It

Thank you @EllenL for this amazing opportunity.

I share a loving connection with my partner who is my soulmate, best friend and lover  Heart

I would love for him to try the Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

As much as I love perfumes, I would always choose one for him  πŸ’•β€οΈπŸ’• 

Linnty
First Base

Thanks @EllenL for the  opportunity. 

I share a loving connection with my daughter Lauren and my husband Alex!  β£οΈ

I would love to try the Tiffany & Love for her. 

Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  

heatherlabelle1
Nailing It

I would love to review the women’s fragrance! The original Tiffany perfume is so nice, I’m Sure that this one is too. It’s my birthday this weekend and 10th wedding anniversary next week,  so it would be amazing to have a new fragrance to wear x

Lmaksimovic1970
Perfectly Primed

I share special connection with my mum, sister and my niece ❀️and of course my partner.

Would love to try Tiffany Love for herπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Rainbow
Getting Lippy

I share a loving connection with my bf <3 I would love to try the fragrance for her, as he loves it when I wear new perfume.

Robynfs
Getting Lippy

I'd love to try the Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co   as I often much prefer more masculine fragrances. They're typically fresher and citrusy, something I really like in a perfume!

My Mum is the person I have the most loving connection with, she truly is my best friend and I don't know where I'd be without her!

Lindsay2
Multimasker

Thank you @EllenL, I share a loving connection with my wonderful husband, he's always there for us as a family and always puts us first so would be lovely to surprise him with this. I would like to opt in for both fragrances please Ellen!

Vicncrew
First Base

I share a loving connection with my husband children and family. I would love to win the Tiffany in love for her it sounds amazing ❀️❀️❀️

Ania8129
Fresh Face

That's an absolute amazing treat! 

Thank you for the opportunity...

I am sharing my connection with my partner. I have been single for a long while, being a single mum to a teenage daughter, love daughter which I am also havening a great connection. Make up and perfumes are shared as well. 

Me and him met on line, was never thinking that this inline dating is actually working especially that it was Tinder .... But boom, more than a year later we are happy together, had so many bumps on the way but it looks like this make us stronger and nothing can tear us apart. I have had a wall around me for a long while and he was so patient with me, he said the other today it was worth the wait 😍 I can't see my life without him and sometimes yes he is annoying me (and other way round) but I wouldn't change him for anyone else. 

Blessed with the both, him and my daughter who is an absolute gem and couldn't wished for a better daughter. 

I don't mind to test either as I would love to test for her as my birthday coming but his birthdays are coming also (we just 12 days apart, the same year) and I know he will be happy to test the fragrance for him. 

with love,

Anna X 

CharlGrace91
Winging It

The original Tiffany 😊 and I share great love with my best friend Katie 😊

anuska22400
Blending In

Thanks @EllenL for the chance would try Tiffany Love for her ,

Amazing <3 Heart  

Grapefruit Jasmine, Tuberose Flower and Cedarwood are my favourite

Will be great  share a loving connection with my best people on my 30. birthday party. Woman Very Happy

Cat EmbarassedSmiley Happy

#Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

Tiffany & Love for Her

Monam
Nailing It

Hi everyone after long time as I was away😊.

I would love to share this experience with my nephew, he is going to be 18 on October 14 it would be nice and lovely thing to share fragrance experience with himπŸ€©πŸ‘ thanks 

Shazjb
First Base

#love for her   I share a loving connection with my gorgeous hubby and would love to try this perfume

junebabyjen
Getting Lippy

Loving connection with my family and partner <3

Would love to try Tiffany & Love for Her

Twizzle74
Fresh Face

Oh what an amazing giveaway, I love the original Tiffany fragrance so would love to try this one! My loving connection is with my hubby, he is my world, my life and my love. Would love to try Tiffany & love for her please Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

HannahJo
Multimasker

πŸ’™ I have a loving connection to my little puppup Olive 🐢 she's a miniature Schnoodle who never fails to make me smile and brings me so much happiness every day! πŸ’™

I would love to try the Tiffany & Love For Her!

Alexclarke51
First Base

Oh my partner Jason birthday comig soon 30yrs together and likes a new fragrance

Ug
First Base

Thank you @EllenL for this opportunity.

I share a loving connection with my amazing husband, two daughters, my dad, my in laws and my best friend.

I would like to try Tiffany & Love for him. I think my husband deserves it more than I do. He does so much for his family and it would be nice surprise him with this. Plus I love when he smells so sexy❀

Lokye
Winging It

I share a loving connection with my sister, my mum and my aunt! 

I would love to try the Tiffany & Love for her.

Anam
Nailing It

I share a special connection with my mother father and husband. I would love to test Tiffany and love for him

weather
Getting Lippy

Tiffany & Love for Her   I would love to try this perfume the notes  Neroli, Jasmine, Tuberose Flower really appeal to my senses.  It would lift my spirits and put a happy smile on my face so I could then share a loving connection with with all my family especially my husband.  After all it is World Smile Day β€“ October 4, 2019   today.

Alison13
Getting Lippy

Definitely the love of my life Christopher who makes my word revolve but I would have to choose Tiffany love for her because he would love  me to be happy and smell expensive for him.  If he can't afford Tiffany diamonds then Tiffany perfume is the next best thing.   Either would be okay by me.

Diane66
Winging It

Love love love to try this,I’m a massive fan of Tiffany 

Chez85
First Base

Would love to try x

Rachel12
First Base

I share a loving connection with my daughter Destiny! β€οΈπŸ’—πŸ’—

I would love to try the Tiffany love for her. 

DalilaSeca
Beauty Crush

I share a special connection with my lover, I never thought I would find a man who makes me feel like I am floating, kind hearted, supportive, funny, everything that I always wanted.

I would love to have the opportunity to try Tiffany & love for her as I love perfumes so so much.

Thanks for the opportunity Smiley Happy

Samsam1
Fresh Face

Wow!!!! Would absolutely love to win the Tiffany and Love for her. Perfect for my birthday. 😁

Chez85
First Base

Tiffany and love for her please heard it smells amazing 

Kimbellini
Multimasker

I share a loving connection with Friday’s, wine and chocolate.

I would love to try the her one 

Naz_123
Getting Lippy

As a mother I absolutely love my children and share a bond with them. I would love to try the Tiffany and Co for her please.

Jujugaboo
First Base

I have great connection with my husband, so much we both think of the same thing all the time. I’d love to try the women’s perfume.

totofrum
Fresh Face

i share a loving connection with my partner steve so i would like Tiffany & Love for Him

Scooby6dog
Fresh Face
Tiffany & love for her please
DavidR
First Base

For Isabelle, recently returned from holiday in Vegas with Tiffany bracelet and fragrance would make  complete

Dondon1
Winging It

I would like to try Tiffany for her...my loving connection is with my partner and I know he would want me to have this rather than him having the Tiffany for men x

@EllenL 

Abroo
Winging It

Love to try this 

Sknut
First Base

I would absolutely love to sample this perfume, its my birthday Monday so would be a lovely little prezzie and I would share the other with my partner of 10 years this years πŸ™Œ. 

Max2
Blending In

This s sounds exciting. New fragrance to try. And Christmas around the corner. Hopefully I will be able to try this and put it on my Christmas list x 

Sumamum
Winging It

I share loving connection with my husband and 3 daughters but also with my pets 😍.I would love to try the Tiffany fragrance for me or my husband 😊

Amyt123
Fresh Face

I would like to try Tiffany & Love For Her please. My strong connection is with my children, nothing in the world could top that β™‘

Amy

Toff92
Winging It

This is an amazing giveaway!

I share an amazing and special connection with my boyfriend and would love for him to try the Tiffany Love for Him 🀞🏻😍

Hesastar2
Fresh Face

Thanks @EllenL would love the chance to try the male version. 

Emi
Winging It

Thanks for the chance would live to try Tiffany Love for her

brown88
Getting Lippy

i would love to try  Tiffany Love for her i would share it whit my firends

@EllenL wrote:

New on You: Tiffany & Love

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

TIFF_LOVE_1_MB_19_Digital_CPV_Duo_Bottles_1x1.jpg

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

• Top notes: Blue basil, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit
  • Heart notes: Neroli, Jasmine, Tuberose Flower
  • Base notes: Blue sequoia, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Tiffany & Love for Him

A citrusy, aromatic fragrance with a wood-infused base.

• Top notes: Cardamom, Ginger, Mandarin
  • Heart notes: Juniper-Cypress, Geranium, Lavender
  • Base notes: Blue Sequoia, Sandalwood, Vetiver

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 9th October.

Shop all Tiffany & Co fragrance here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Heidilou2
First Base

Would LOVE to try this for you and give you genuinely honest feedback on either fragrance 

Pshep12
Winging It

Lovely opportunity, I would share with my wonderful girlfriend who is so kind and generous to everyone, I would love Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Nikkib29
Fresh Face

I have a loving connection with my mom ,dad and especially my sister who does a lot for me .  Either purfume would be great .. Thanks for the chance of sampling this perfume .

Roses
Getting Lippy
I share a loving connection with my partner who has literally been there through sickness and health for me, I wouldn't be here without him ❀️ I would love to test Tiffany & Love for Her, thank you Smiley Happy
jools40
Winging It

My lovely hubby of 32 years, would love the Tiffany and Love for him as I'm sure it would make him even more gorgeous!