cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

New on You: Tiffany & Love

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

TIFF_LOVE_1_MB_19_Digital_CPV_Duo_Bottles_1x1.jpg

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

• Top notes: Blue basil, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit
  • Heart notes: Neroli, Jasmine, Tuberose Flower
  • Base notes: Blue sequoia, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Tiffany & Love for Him

A citrusy, aromatic fragrance with a wood-infused base.

• Top notes: Cardamom, Ginger, Mandarin
  • Heart notes: Juniper-Cypress, Geranium, Lavender
  • Base notes: Blue Sequoia, Sandalwood, Vetiver

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 9th October.

Shop all Tiffany & Co fragrance here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,104 Comments
Winging It

i would love to share this with the love of my life ❤️ My husband John  Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

This would be a great sharing opportunity for us both. 

Winging It

I share a lovely connection with my partner of 12 years. 

I would love to try the Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Fresh Face

I share an amazing connection with my husband Darren. We have been married 24 years and have 2 fantastic kids. Not only is he my husband, he's also my best friend and has cared for me through the last 4 horrible years of illness too. I'd love to try the Tiffany Love for Her please!

Winging It

I share a loving connection with my little boy and little girl and my husband. They are my everything. I would love to try the fragrance for her and my husband would equally love to try the one for him so I do not have a preference. 

Winging It

Both fragrances sound glorious and would like the chance to try them. Would love to give the male version to my husband.

Fresh Face

Wow @EllenL  ..this is great!! I share a loving connection with my husband,  we are about to reach our 15 years anniversary and we're still going strong! He is my rock I'm so lucky to have him!! 

#Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

Winging It

Thank you @EllenL 

I share a loving connection with my better half 💙💙 so would love to try the scent for him 🤞🏻💙🤞🏻💙🤞🏻 #Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

Winging It

I would absolutely love to try the tiffany love for her, I share a loving connection with my husband he really is my rock and deserves me to smell nice lol 

Fresh Face

Sounds fab fingers crossed 🤞🏼 would love to share with my daughter Angel ❤️❤️

Getting Lippy

These sound amazing, my husband is still raving about the wee sauvage tester.. Maybe this would get him to try something new more often. The descriptions sound almost good enough to eat. 

Getting Lippy

I have an undeniable connection with my husband which is also my best friend! I'd really would love to win Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

Getting Lippy

The connection of love with me and my partner I'm still crazy in love 5 years later and adore my boys so much we do everything as a family I would LOVE to treat him to the tiffany love for him #anniversary23rd #tiffany #forhim #debenhams #myboys #myworld  thank you for the opportunity it is so lovely to give prizes like the ones you do,  best giveaways by far #fingerscrossed 

Winging It

I have a loving connection with my husband Dan. After almost 15 years together he still gives me butterflies 🦋

I would like to try either fragrance 

Thank you for the chance to win and review. Good luck everyone! 

Winging It

@EllenL wrote:

New on You: Tiffany & Love

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

TIFF_LOVE_1_MB_19_Digital_CPV_Duo_Bottles_1x1.jpg

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

• Top notes: Blue basil, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit
  • Heart notes: Neroli, Jasmine, Tuberose Flower
  • Base notes: Blue sequoia, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Tiffany & Love for Him

A citrusy, aromatic fragrance with a wood-infused base.

• Top notes: Cardamom, Ginger, Mandarin
  • Heart notes: Juniper-Cypress, Geranium, Lavender
  • Base notes: Blue Sequoia, Sandalwood, Vetiver

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 9th October.

Shop all Tiffany & Co fragrance here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

I would love to try this fragrance and share its aroma with everyone around me. After all sharing is caring 😁

Fresh Face

I love Coco Chanel

Fresh Face

I have a loving connect with my husband 

love to try the ladies perfume 

Just Brows-ing

Can't wait to try! Heared so much about other perfumes, it's nice to try something new and pass on your experience.  Looking forward to trying! 

Winging It

Most people are saying partners and husband but I share a strong connection with my mum, she is my strength through my ups and downs in life, my rock.  Thanks for this amazing gift and chance to try Tiffany fragrances

Winging It

I share a loving connection with my partner. It is not just that, we share almost everthing. I would love to get a Tiffany & Love for her as I want to share to a nice smell to him every day.

Fresh Face

🥰 I share a loving connection with my son and daughter.
I would love to try Tiffany Love for her to share with my daughter and/or the aftershave for my son.

Thank you 😊

Fresh Face

Thank you so much #debenhams for the opportunity. I share an amazing connection with my husband. We have been through thick and thin but always come out better for it 😊

Fresh Face

I share a strong loving connection with my daughter and my husband.

I would love to try Tiffany love for her

Winging It

I’d love to try Tiffany Love For Her and share it with my sister whose my soulmate, confidant and best friend.

First Base

Would love the opportunity to test this gorgeous perfume for her xx 😍

Fresh Face

Thanks @EllenL  I share a  strong loving connection with my hubby, and my parents! I would be lost without my other half,, and my parents are the best I could ever wish for! And I would love to try the Tiffany perfume!

Fresh Face

Thank you! Hope that I and my partner will enjoy it!

Getting Lippy

I am a HUGE Tiffany fan and own both Intense and Sheer (and Tiffany glasses!).  I would love to try Tiffany love and give you detailed feedback! I'd prefer the For Her but I'd be equally happy to test For Him on my husband! This would be an absolute dream, thanks for the opportunity!

First Base

I would love to share the love with my best friend🥰 we both love perfume !!!

I wish to try #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 🙏

Winging It

I share a loving feeling with my Mam , no matter how or what the situation we have stuck together as you do and will do that until one of departs from each other unfortunately , but still remember that love shared.. I would like Tiffany and love for her , thankyou!

Blending In

I would love to try Tiffany Love for her but Love my son and it's his 16th birthday coming up in November so would Love him to try Tiffany aftershave for him more as I lost my sister last December and she was not only his Aunt  but his friend and he deserves a present to cheer him up! Heart

Winging It

Would love to share this with my best friend and Mum. Tiffany love sounds perfect xxx

Winging It

I share a loving connection with my soul mate & partner, he's my right arm....oh n not forgetting the connection with my dog, he's the best friend n my left arm

Winging It

I would love to share with my partner a fragrance for her 😍

First Base

Ooo this sounds amazing.....would love to have a squirt! Oh and I share a great connection with my husband Andy, who would also love a squirt if the male fragrance. 

Fresh Face

It's our 8th year anniversary this month we have had a rollercoaster of ups and downs. Would love to treat him and me to these gorgeous scents.

Winging It

I share a loving connection with my amazing Mother.  We are always pinching each others fragrances and sharing new finds I so would love to try Tiffany for Her and share with mum!  Heart

Winging It

I would love to try #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  

connection with my closest family my little girl 💖💖💖💖

Winging It

I would share a loving connection, with my husband, and two daughters, especially my eldest daughter at the moment who is getting over a nasty bout of tonsilitis, and now has got a cold, all within her first 2 weeks of starting university!

Fresh Face

I would love to try the ladies fragrance please. Of course I share my connection with my husband 😍

Fresh Face

I share loving connection with my boyfriend, he is what I've always dreamed for and I never thought I will meet him. I would love to surprise him with this lovely fragrance Tiffany & Love for Him   <3

Fresh Face

My favorite love connection is my fiancé! We are getting married in Jan 2020 <3 he’s the sweetest and hottest and he always put on perfume just for me (before he come see me) every day. So i’d like to try the Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co to return the favor. I’m sure he will love it and Tiffany blue is such a wedding color!!

Getting Lippy

Hi I would sooo much love to try this purfume for me and my husband as we have such a connection due to having a daugther with a. Liver transplant so many visits to hospital no time for are selfs it would be nice to share this together as we love purfume sand aftershaves xxxx

First Base

Would love to share this with my husband as my wedding anniversary was 3/10 and we deserve the best. X

Winging It

Would love to try these! I have a loving connection with my Fiancé Jake. We have just bought our first home so have had to cut back on some luxuries. Also my favourite film is Breakfast at Tiffanys 💎 

First Base

I share my loving connection with my son Marcus and my daughter Mary. I am a very lucky mother. They have my heart and I will protect theirs for as long as they allow 👩‍👧‍👦❤

Total Glossip

I love sharing a connection with my husband.  I would love to test the Tiffany fragrance for her

Winging It

I share a loving connection with my two gorgeous new fur babies! They are lil shih tzu pups and are adorable although I don’t get much sleep 😴 

fingers crossed 🤞🏻 

First Base

I would love to test Tiffany & Love for Her...me and my moomin mama used to dream of going to Tiffany when I was growing up. And the one time she went, her shopping was stolen from her suitcases at the airport!!!! Sod's law!

Fresh Face

I share a loving connection with my 15 year old son. We have a very special bond and we both share the love of fragrances.

Getting Lippy

Absolutely wud love to try this new Tiffany love, it looks amazing and I love fragrances so much and my partner too, and he is also the person I have a love connection with, so wud love to try both out for me and him and we do give honest opinions too😬😍 and the bottle is gorgeous looks like the ocean in a bottle 😍😍❤️💕