cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

New on You: Tiffany & Love

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

TIFF_LOVE_1_MB_19_Digital_CPV_Duo_Bottles_1x1.jpg

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

• Top notes: Blue basil, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit
  • Heart notes: Neroli, Jasmine, Tuberose Flower
  • Base notes: Blue sequoia, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Tiffany & Love for Him

A citrusy, aromatic fragrance with a wood-infused base.

• Top notes: Cardamom, Ginger, Mandarin
  • Heart notes: Juniper-Cypress, Geranium, Lavender
  • Base notes: Blue Sequoia, Sandalwood, Vetiver

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 9th October.

Shop all Tiffany & Co fragrance here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,104 Comments
jackieelty
Winging It

I'd love the chance to test this perfume and give my feedback, I share an amazing loving connection with my boyfriend, Stephen.

kaykay123
Winging It

I love my mum and sisters and i would love to test tiffany love for her.

Frannmollz
Getting Lippy

#Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  I would love to try this 

Jens55
Getting Lippy

I share a close connection with my sister as we are always there for each other whenever we need to be! I would like to try Tiffany & Love for her fragrance as it sounds gorgeous and would make a lovely surprise gift for my sister!

Sherrie1
Fresh Face

I would love the his and hers Tiffany fragrance to share with my husbandSmiley Very Happy#his#hersHeart

harryCAT1989
Getting Lippy

I share a loving partnership with my partner and son. Both are my rock and i love them to the moon and beyond. I would love to try  tiffany love for her

JoannaMarta
Fresh Face

Me and my mum share an amazing connection. My mum went through a very hard time with depression 2 years ago. I had to be her rock when our lives were falling apart, I had to keep her strong and show that no matter what everything will be okay. 

My beautiful mum is my hero and I hope I can become half of the woman she is one day. 

It’s her birthday on the 13th October and I would love to win a bottle of #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  

Thanks @EllenL πŸ˜Š 

Gloria2
Fresh Face

We have never tried these fragrances but would both love to try them. What a lovely gift to give someone you love. It was our 2nd wedding anniversary a few weeks ago but we could not afford to do much to celebrate. It would be divine to win this and test it for future anniversaries. Love my hubby so much he would be over the moon to receive one.

icequeenie76
Fresh Face

I share a love connection with my beautiful daughter Heart I would love to test Tiffany Love for her.

Smc77
First Base

Wow would love to try these.. for my partner and myself

salh386
Fresh Face

Thanks @EllenL 

I would share the connection with my sister who loves perfumes.

I would like to test the Tiffany ❀

Minimiha
Fresh Face

Would absolutely want to share the fragrance with my mum who is 2000 miles away from me, that makes our love connection even stronget but it is not easy.... #poweroflove #Tiffany & Love for Her

XxjackieXx
Fresh Face

I would really luv to try this ❀️

Suz27
Fresh Face

Would love my husband to try the male version 

KatieRose
Getting Lippy

I share a loving connection with my partner Phil ❀️ we've been together almost 5 years now, and I couldn't be without him πŸ₯°

I'd love to try the Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Magdalena14
Fresh Face

Thanks for fantastic  oportunity πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I share a loving connection with my partner. And i would like to try tiffany & love for her

samyco
Getting Lippy

Thank you @EllenL  for another amazing opportunity! 

I share a loving connection with my mum, it's deep and goes deeper every year, love her so much!!!! Heart
I'd love to try  #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co   
Exciting, fingers crossed. 

IA
Fresh Face

I share a loving connection with my ten year old granddaughter.  We are both passionate bakers and we bake together, share recipes and learn from each other.  While we bake we talk and share stories about our lives.  I would love to try Tiffany & Love for Her. 

Sean1
First Base

My partner deserves this because she has been through serious illness caused by stress, and beauty stuff makes her happy.

I would like Tiffany for her. 

Linda2
Getting Lippy

Oh yes please I would really like to try this with my other half (not better) lol 

FayeSmith29
Getting Lippy

my boyfriend of 5 years and my cat Luna hehe! I'd like to try the perfume for myself or the aftershave for my boyfriend but if I had to choose the aftershave first as he loves to smell good hehe Smiley Happy 

IsabellaTam
Getting Lippy

I share loving connection with my dad and my hamsterπŸ’˜

I would like to test Tiffany Love for her for myself or Tiffany Love for him for my dad.@Ellenl

Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

Sunshine11
First Base

I would love to try the Tiffany and love for her. I have a connection with my loving partner and my 2 amazing children who I adore.

I love the Tiffany brand and would love to try the new perfume

Lyn10
First Base

I would be so happy to get either male or female Tiffany fragrance as the love of my life my hubby and I have been together for 54 years and married for 47 years on the 6th October. An anniversary gift of fragrance for either of us would make our day very special.

ReillyRoo
Winging It

This looks like it could be nice. Ive never tried  #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  or any other #tiffany co products for that matter so have no idea what thos would be like though i do hear very good reviews about the products. 

Nlmason84
Fresh Face

I’d love to share this with my husband. We share quite a few things, gym together, work together so why not same brand of fragrance. 

JaxLeo
Nailing It

I would love the chance to try any of Tiffany's scents!! I've never tried any of them but I did recently get my best friend a Tiffany pendant for her 30thbirthday!πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

@EllenL wrote:

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

Tiffany & Love for Him

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

πŸ’•

RoxN
Winging It

Wow, that's a fragrance I would love. My strongest connection it is with my husband! I would like to try the New perfume for Her, as Jasmine it's my favorite aroma. 

JennyC
Getting Lippy

I have a strong  connection with both my daughters and would love to try tiffany for her

Jade207
Chilling Out

@EllenL What a fantastic opportunity. I would love to try Tiffany&Love for her.

I have an amazing connection with my husband as he is my soul mate but also my mum who is amazing and I can tell anything and everything.

I am so lucky to have such an amazing family and people in my life ❀

pams
Winging It

I would actually give my tester to my husband as we are celebrating 40 years of marriage soon and he often buys me perfume but I must admit I very rarely buy him any.    I would be happy to try either though as could also be a treat for myself. 

amylou247
Fresh Face

Hey @EllenL  hope your well?

I share love connection with my partner of 10 years we got together when we was both 15 and our love has grown stronger especially with all the hard testing times we have been through, i also share and loving connections with our 3 beautiful children 2 boys and a girl. i would love for my partner to win the #Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co he deserves something for all his hard work he does for me and his 3 babies xx

carowood
Winging It

I share the most loving connection with my husband Alex and I would love to test 

Tiffany & Love for Her

GabHux95
Fresh Face

I love sharing a connection with my partner, we have done since we met and it's amazing to feel. After 9 years I still get that funny feeling when he looks in my eyes!! 

DebbieS
Fresh Face

What a fab comp.

Married for 31 years and still madly in love (most of the time πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚). Would love to have the Tiffany & Love for him.

Gbh8
Fresh Face

Thanks @EllenL  

i would love to try the ladies. The scent sounds delicious especially the notes of blackberries πŸ₯° I would share with my mum as she is my bff and deserves the best #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  

Simsimah30
Winging It

Would love to win this for me and my loving boyfriend of 11 years. Nice treat for both of us xxx

Rhi88
Fresh Face

The smell on both of these sound amazing, and I love the look of the bottle too!

I share a loving connection with my other half and my kids, wouldn't change them for anything! Oh and also the dog, when he's not snoring or stinking the room out with his farts πŸ˜‚

I'd love to test Tiffany & Love For Her 😍

Thanks πŸ˜πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

RebekaMoreira
Fresh Face

I’d give the gifts to my amazing parents. <3

J8181
Winging It

Probably my little niece cos she's still learning new things and every day it's different 😊 and I'd love to try the mens version 

NimkiS
Nailing It

The most loving connection that i have is with my little brother who is 10 years younger to me & i would love to win the Tiffany & Love for Him so that he can try it.

IcyStar
Getting Lippy

I have that connection with myself, haha. I'd love to try Tiffany love for her!

TC1971
Fresh Face

Would love to try this out. The bottle looks fab.. My 10yr old nephew Sonny is obsessed with aftershave at the moment. He is super cute & the most handsome little boy ever so would be so pleased to try this ...

Aw02
Winging It

I share a loving connection with my son, partner, parents and sister and I would like to try Tiffany love for her... 

Zoeeyy00
Winging It

With my hubby,  we've been together since I just left school 29 years ago 😱 married 14 years ago in Bali in front of friends and family.  He's my world, my rock, my soul mate.  We've rode the good times and get through the dark times but still strong today.  

Id love the man's for hubby to try 

Sarah50
First Base

My big 50th soon. Love to win a bottle for her all the fragrances I like. Thank you x

@EllenL wrote:

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

Tiffany & Love for Him

Helenh73
Winging It

I would love to try this perfume!!😍😍😍

Zara3
First Base

This looks amazing, I share a loving connection with my husband and would like to try the Tiffany fragrance for him, as I love the scent of cardamom and would like to smell it on him 😍

Loupy
Multimasker

l have a great connection with my daughter, mum and sister. l would like to try Tiffany Love for her😍

Ayten
Fresh Face

I share a loving connection with my husband ❀️. I would like to try Tiffany love for her😊 and Tiffany love for him for my love (my husband)😁. 

Thank you for the great opportunity πŸ€—πŸŒΊπŸŒ·