cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

New on You: Tiffany & Love

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

TIFF_LOVE_1_MB_19_Digital_CPV_Duo_Bottles_1x1.jpg

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

• Top notes: Blue basil, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit
  • Heart notes: Neroli, Jasmine, Tuberose Flower
  • Base notes: Blue sequoia, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Tiffany & Love for Him

A citrusy, aromatic fragrance with a wood-infused base.

• Top notes: Cardamom, Ginger, Mandarin
  • Heart notes: Juniper-Cypress, Geranium, Lavender
  • Base notes: Blue Sequoia, Sandalwood, Vetiver

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 9th October.

Shop all Tiffany & Co fragrance here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,104 Comments
FreyaAmy93
Fresh Face

I share a loving connection with my mum! I’d love to win a bottle of this and gift it to her. 😍 Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

AJ21
Fresh Face

Hello

My loving connection is with my husband who has just been lucky enough to have a transplant operation.  So we are getting through it as a family x

Tiffany and Love for her

Willim3
Fresh Face

Such a fresh amazing scent and looks such a luxury bottle and lasts all day with comments on the smell throughout the day I wear it 

Samif1986
Fresh Face

I love to share my love and scent with my husband we share everything and always get his and her perfum aftershaves I’d love to win the Tiffany man aftershave as I have the women’s 

Cherylf1978
First Base

I share a love connection with my partner. I would love to try the fragrance for him as he is looking for a new aftershave to try x 

Vytaute
Fresh Face

I'm sharing my loving connection with my husband and my daughter, she is due to Christmas Eve. I love her so much already, can't wait to meet her ❀️ My choice would be Tiffany & love for her ☺️

angela6
First Base

I share my love with the love of my life my partner and also our children.....would love to try any of the fragrances...I never win anything lol ❀❀❀❀πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

Carz1985
Winging It

Oh these look amazing. I share a loving connection with my husband and kids. I'd love to try the Tiffany & love for her please. 

Trudeeh
Fresh Face

I share a Special connection with my husband of 14 years, he’s my best friend, the man who makes me belly laugh and loves me unconditionally ❀️  This would be so wonderful for us both 🀞🏻❀️

Vic86
Winging It

I share a loving connection with my partner Jon, the biggest tart I know! He loves his lotions and potions more than I do, so please would love to receive the Tiffany love for him for him to try #ilovedebenhams #mightbeoneforthestocking Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

EAKC
Winging It

I'd adore the Tiffany Love for Her. My closest bond is with my mum, as an only child of a single mum we have always been a team. I'm back home again helping out now she's older and thus would be a lovely treat, grapefruit is one of my favourite tones. 

Louker1975
Winging It

I don’t have a partner that I share a loving bond with but I do share a loving bond with my autistic son. He is do very loving and he has just started to get an interest in aftershaves and deodorants. So I would love to try these scents out with him. It would be amazing for him he would absolutely love it. 

Jhm3jls
Winging It

With my two daughters. I would love to try Tiffany love for her.

Evita
Winging It

I share a loving connection with my husband , I would love to win it for him to thanks for all his love β™₯️

HalimaZulfiqar
Winging It

@EllenL wrote:

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

Tiffany & Love for Him

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

@EllenL wrote:

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

Tiffany & Love for Him

Awaka1
Winging It

Well my joy is after having a husband leave me after 35yrs.that finally I am able to laugh again. Enjoy yes I can enjoy things once again. It may be trying to get my snoring dog off my pillow at night or watching back to back peaky blinders or having a talk over the fence to my new neighbours little dog who fetches me his stinky old toy 

Chrisx2
First Base

Great description ..makes me want to try it ..! Try before you buy..always works for me !!

Sarah8263
Winging It

Would love to win this!

I share the connection with my Husband πŸ’•

I would love to try #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  

HalimaZulfiqar
Winging It

I share a loveing connection with my son and would love to win it for him x

Mrslindsey
Fresh Face

I share a loving connection with my husband who hasn’t very well at the moment having issues with his heart he his my best friend and soul mate  #Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co  😍😍😍

vera_p
Winging It

I have a strong connection with my daughter and my husband, would love to test the Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette

Sairu
Fresh Face

Share a loving connection with my beloved 1 year old son and his lovely father (my husband). Nothing can compare to this lovely triangle. Also there is no other connection as the one with my mother and father β€πŸ’•

Thank you Debenhams for this lovely opportunity ❀

Nanousa21
Getting Lippy

With my partner β™₯️

teejay20
Getting Lippy

Id so love to test and try the Femail Tiffany please. My love of my life is my Puppy Bea who I love and care for and only 17 weeks xBEA DRINK 030.JPGBea Love

Samanthabuntain
Winging It

I have a loving connection with my partner our son and my bump. Thank you for the chance would love to try the Tiffany Love for her x

Mc2
Winging It

It goes without saying but i share all the love with my beautiful daughter πŸ’• Would like to be one of the lucky ones to try Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Joanneft55
Getting Lippy
How romantic t
Sue007
Winging It

I share a loving connection with my daughters - the eldest because it was just the two of us when she was little, and the youngest because she’s my baby - no matter how tall she gets! I’d love to try Tiffany in love with her.

Thank you 

Tam1003
Fresh Face

Thank you @EllenL  

I share a special connection with my sister, she has been my rock through some very rough times in my life and we're closer now than ever.

I would love to try the Tiffany Love for her. 

Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

louissah
Getting Lippy

I would love to try the female scent. 

My loving connection is with my gorgeous German Shepherd, Rusty Smiley Happy xxx

Julie75xx
First Base

I would love to test the Tiffany love for her and I would share it with my daughter so you could get two reviews for the price of one ❀️

Abzflyinglady
Fresh Face

I would treat my partner to this aftershave he cooks cleans does the shopping the laundry and was always there for me when I was πŸ€’ ill and works full time We love toiletries pefumes and aftershaves on pay day so I would choose Tiffany for him.... I used to work on an oil rig called the Tiffany in the north sea it was fab.. πŸ˜‚ 

Joanneft55
Getting Lippy
How romantic this would be to share a fragrance πŸ’•πŸ’•
Kate-e
Winging It

With my family πŸ’—I would do anything for them, and will my little pet 🐈

I will be selfish here as the composition looks tempting and say Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Ceribeyn
Winging It
Geneva
Winging It

What a great chance to try something together! I find it funny that the top notes in  #Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette is  mandarin  and in #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Perfume is grapefruit: that is exactly what my boy-friend and I have for breakfast! It would be lovely to smell fruity not just from the inside but from the outside, too! 

MissusB
Getting Lippy

My husband and only son.  Would love to try the Tiffany for her.

Snowboi10
Fresh Face

I love sharing a connection with my family and friends! πŸ’•πŸ’“ #Tiffany&loveforhim

SilvijaK
Winging It

I share a loving connection with my partner and our twin babies. I would really like to win Tiffany & Love for Him.  πŸ˜πŸ•Ί

janxox
Nailing It

I share a loving connection with my husband and food Smiley LOL

I have not tried any of they're products so would love to try any

Tracydocuk
First Base

I would love to try the Tiffany Live for Him for my amazing husband as it's his birthday tomorrow.  5th October.

Thank you

Jacquimc01
Blending In

Love sharing this with my partner as this would compliment each other amazingly 

Ru1984
Winging It

I share a loving connection with my son and husband. I would love to try out the fragrance. 

Viking123
Getting Lippy

My special connection is with my husband. He's the kind of man that buys me a  'latest' perfume then backs it up with a favourite......just in case I don't like the new one. Lucky or what?  This is why I would like him  to be able to try a new fragrance. 

Shiks
Winging It

Hi Sunshine, EllenL

Thats a  pretty product to test..

I do share the loving connection with my husband, my brother and my parents Heart.. the four pillars of my life.. The essence of our love and care does spread amongst our friends and family too.. and so makes a happy bunch of people around. Isnt it a beatiful world?

For fragrance, i would love to try Tiffany & Love for Her because i would like to wear a lovely floral fragrance when with my loved ones. Smiley Happy

Love

#Tiffany & Co - 'Tiffany & Love' for Her Eau de Parfum

sbear12
Getting Lippy

@EllenL my Hubby and kids are my world and I love them to the moon and back. I would love to try the Tiffany & Love for Her. That bottle!

Angeldelight
Winging It

I'd love to share Tiffany for him with my boyfriend of 7 years, he needs a new scent.

Elsamoo4
First Base

My partner Adam πŸ’• I’d love to try Tiffany and love for her πŸ’•

123Pinehurst
Winging It

Hi I share a loving connection with my husband Adrian we have been married for 13 years but together for 18 he is my soul mate x I would love to try the Tiffany for her but if not then I would definitely choose the Tiffany for him as I love to give him gifts xx

Sandra2
Winging It

Thank you @EllenL for the chance of trying the NEW Tiffany and Love for Him and for Her.

I would share this with my husband who is my rock. He likes to smell nice when he goes to work... or when we go out of an evening.

I'm sure my 11yr old daughter will wish me to share the female scent with her. She loves to use almost anything that mum has and tell her friends what she is trying.

I would love to test #tiffanyandLoveforher 

Although if I was sent for him my husband would be very happy