cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

New on You: Tiffany & Love

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

TIFF_LOVE_1_MB_19_Digital_CPV_Duo_Bottles_1x1.jpg

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

• Top notes: Blue basil, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit
  • Heart notes: Neroli, Jasmine, Tuberose Flower
  • Base notes: Blue sequoia, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Tiffany & Love for Him

A citrusy, aromatic fragrance with a wood-infused base.

• Top notes: Cardamom, Ginger, Mandarin
  • Heart notes: Juniper-Cypress, Geranium, Lavender
  • Base notes: Blue Sequoia, Sandalwood, Vetiver

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 9th October.

Shop all Tiffany & Co fragrance here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,104 Comments
Gemster
Getting Lippy

I would love to win this for me and my hubbys never tried it before but I’m a big perfume lover and would love to add this to my collection #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

MonikaK1
Winging It

THANK YOU @EllenL for take part.😘

I would love share connection with my love partner. πŸ₯°

I will be grateful πŸ™Œ I would love to try Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

RickyPhillips
Fresh Face

I would love to suprise my wife with a bottle of tiffany perfume and would love to try the for him bottle for myself. 😊

Jeanette1979
Winging It

I share a loving connection with my boy Charlie 3 as he's m youngest and atm I spend nearly all of my time with him 😍

I would love to try the for her please 

mk1103
Getting Lippy

I would like to try new fragrance from Tiffany & Co. #Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co  I could give this beautiful parfume my dad for 70th birthday. It will be perfect gift, because my dad is the hard man to choose parfume πŸ˜„

ritaaldens
Fresh Face

Would love to be one of the lucky ones to try Tiffany&Love for her.hope i am lucky

gemz
Fresh Face

Thank you @EllenL for the amazing opportunity. ❀

I share a loving connection with my FiancΓ© and 3 month old son, im totally besotted with them both and theyre both my best friends, my world, my everything. πŸ₯°πŸ‘ͺπŸ’™

I would love to try the Tiffany love for her. The ingredients that have been used sounds like it will smell amazing. Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

greenfingers
Getting Lippy

I have loving relationship with my daughter and i would like to test tiffany love her perfume please.

Cooptime
Getting Lippy

my son has been raving about trying this aftershave, and i sure wouldn't mind trying the female version too Smiley Happy

Joanne1
Getting Lippy

I’d love to try the perfume please plus I’d share with my mum. Xx

Jayney8
Winging It

44804449-5BE5-429F-ADDE-43B468AF2A53.jpeg

0A6340A0-3EF8-4042-8EE8-7A82D6247912.jpegI share a loving connection with my  four year old God daughter Tiffany, she is bright, funny, sassy and loves her little brother Frankie. She recently gave nearly one year old Frankie a Make over using her Mums make up bag, it was hilarious! I think in a few years time she will be commenting and sharing her make up knowledge in here! 

Thank you @EllenL  for the heads up!❀️

BeckyG
Winging It

My other half 🧑 I would love to test the fragrance Love for Her 

Heather20
First Base

Amazing opportunity @EllenL 

I’d love to share the chance to sample the new Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

with my husband, we thought our connection couldn’t get any stronger after our wedding, but then spending the last 18months facing infertility and recurrent miscarriages we were proved wrong. 

This would  be a great pick me up for us both, plus I love writing reviews πŸ€“

Lottiemc
Getting Lippy

Awesome sounds wonderful  #TIFFANY LOVE would love to review this.......

Sueflack
Fresh Face

I would share this with my partner as we havent had a date  night in sooooo long and with it leading up to party season this would top off a long overdue datenight

Natty1965
Winging It

Would love the chance to win & test this. The blackcurrant & grapefruit sounds delicious for me and the ginger & mandarin perfect for my other half! Fingers crossed. πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ xx

olddutch
Fresh Face

I share a loving connection to my children I would like to try the ladies please

Clairebear80
Winging It

It's my mums 60th birthday this month and my husband's 40th next month, I would give them to them to try. #fingerscrossed

Monika891
First Base

I would like to test with my life partner. I have tiffany & Co perfume just bought last week ones I smelled I inlove with them. Would like to test and this ones Smiley Happy fingers crossed 

Asianpinky
First Base

I have strong loving connection with the people who I share my life with ❀ i would love to try Tiffany & Love for Her fragrance. 

Xoxo,

Chinkynurse

lowie131
First Base

I share a loving connection with my husband. Sometimes it is a little bit loose but we always get it to work again! I would love to try the Tiffany & Love for her. Would be great to try a good quality perfume.

Pleshcanitza
Getting Lippy

I share a relation with my husband and my baby 😍😍😍. I would like to try the Tiffany & Love for Her😍

MamfajMamfajl
Fresh Face

I would love to test this with my best friend as she's going through a hard time at the moment and it'd be great to try and cheer her up . We'd love to test the love for her purfume x

Jane130
First Base

I share a loving connection with my husband and we celebrate 26 years of marriage in December . I'd love to try tiffany love for her or him .

Wenting
Getting Lippy

A strong bond have been formed among @KitKata , @Lingalong8  and I since we met on the Debenhams Beauty Community FB. This connection is definitely getting strong. I would love to try the Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

as it's so unisex xx

Honee
Getting Lippy

I would love to test  Tiffany for her.  I share a loving connection with my nephew.  I looked after him quite a lot when he was little and loved taking him out to pantomimes, the circus etc when he was growing up. Now he has just become a father and has a little girl, I hope to have the same connection with her

shubhi
Going Pro

@EllenL Thank for posting another Excellent opportunity!!

I always wanted to try Tiffany and would love to get selected.

I share loving connection with my mother and  would love to test :

Tiffany & Love for HerHeart notes: Neroli, Jasmine, Tuberose Flower

Louing1977
Fresh Face

Thanks @EllenL for the amazing opportunity. 

I share a loving connection with my mum and my daughter! β€οΈπŸ’—πŸ’—

I would love to try the Tiffany & Love for her. 😍🀞🏻

#Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  

Cgreen
Fresh Face

Love to try for me and my  husband anniversary  πŸ’–

Rosalie
First Base

I share a loving connection to my husband who will forever be my soul partner, my lover and my best friend.      β€οΈ

I would want to sample #Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

Nazia
Winging It

I share a loving relationship with everyone I know. Especially my children, my husband and my mum and dad. I love them all very dearly. I love all my brothers and sisters dearly. Above all my relationship with my God. 

I'd love to try #tiffany for him and her. 

Kraf84
First Base

I would love to try the for him Tiffany fragrance, my husband has bought me the 3 Tiffany perfumes and I love them. Excited there’s a new male fragrance #tiffanyandloveforhim

Sally24th
First Base

Would love to try the new fragrances for me and my partner 

Sounds wonderful 😊

paularorie66
Getting Lippy

I share a connection with my lovely hubby Gary..we are complete opposites..but as we have grown together in the last 17 years we have formed a special connection..we make eachother laugh...think alike and even finish eachothers sentences.. cringy but I live it!❀️

kimmybullet
First Base

Wow fab giveaway my husband of 6 years (together 11) is my strongest love connection πŸ₯° either bottle would so as i steal his aftershaves for myself if i like them Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Tiffany Spring Set Perfume Gift Set - Tiffany Co 

carmen_d
Winging It

That's some awesome news ! @EllenL 

I'd very much want to test the Tiffany & Love for Her, as it seems to contain some of my favourite ingredients jasmine & vetiver Heart . My love story is with my hubby which is my absolute twin flame. We've met in Dubai and he convinced me to relocate to London with him. It's been 4 years of adventures and great memories so far, so yeah, he's my love!

Deea2
Winging It

Hi @EllenL . I share a loving connection with my husband and want to try the Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Good luck everyone!!

angellalli
Getting Lippy

I would love to share my love connection with my eldest son. 

As myself being single mother. He has stepped up and become the man of the house plus a great brother to his sisters. 

Also need to win him some smelly stuff so he stops stealing mine all the time. 

Kirstyplymouth
Fresh Face

I would love to try tiffany love for her. I share a connection with my sister she is my best friend! I would love to share with her 

Mid12
Multimasker

Thanks @EllenL  for this opportunity  i am sharing the love with my husband. I want to try Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

Farwah
Getting Lippy

I share a Loving connection with my soulmate and my partner in crime, my husband most of the time. Other times, it’s with fries 😁 

I would love to test a Tiffany for HIM as its his birthday in 10 days and it would save my money from getting him a gift haha πŸ˜‚

Tracy6905
Blending In

I love and am still in love with my husband of almost 15yrs, Paul. He's been my rock through everything.  I would be happy to receive Tiffany Love for Her or Tiffany Love for Him as we are a couple who give in lots of ways and it would be just great to be a winner.

Lada_K
Fresh Face

Thanks for the chance to enter to that amazing competition, I would love to try Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  and would share Tiffany&Love  for him with my husband. ❀️

nushka20
First Base

I share a loving connection with my fiance. We have just had a little baby boy and are getting married in June 2020, I would love to test the Tiffany Love for Her please and hopefully wear this on my wedding day x

Zivile
Fresh Face

Sharing connection with my family ❀️

Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Helen17
First Base

I share a huge loving relationship with my daughter louise. She makes me proud every day, she is an amazing mum to 3 lovely children. My heart burst with pride just thinking about them all.

I love to try the fragrance for her

Baby1
Fresh Face

What a wonderful beauty 

I share a loving connection with my husband. 

It would be amazing to try the Love fragrance for him.

Thank you 

Sonjk
Winging It

I share a loving connection with my husband and our two gorgeous daughters who no doubt will share this if I were lucky! ❀️❀️

Colezi10
Winging It

I would like to say I have an amazing connection with my son who’s on the autism spectrum disorder.  

He struggles to express himself but as a mum and hopefully his best friend only I know when he’s happy 😊 ,when he’s ☹️ and when he’s struggling to get his views across. 

He’s my world and I wouldn’t be anywhere without him!

We’re both fragrance mad as well so would love to try the new Tiffany’s fragrance.  

Thank you Debenhams. 

Meh
Getting Lippy