cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

New on You: Tiffany & Love

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

TIFF_LOVE_1_MB_19_Digital_CPV_Duo_Bottles_1x1.jpg

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

• Top notes: Blue basil, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit
  • Heart notes: Neroli, Jasmine, Tuberose Flower
  • Base notes: Blue sequoia, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Tiffany & Love for Him

A citrusy, aromatic fragrance with a wood-infused base.

• Top notes: Cardamom, Ginger, Mandarin
  • Heart notes: Juniper-Cypress, Geranium, Lavender
  • Base notes: Blue Sequoia, Sandalwood, Vetiver

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 9th October.

Shop all Tiffany & Co fragrance here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,104 Comments
jadey7714
Winging It

My special connection would have to be with husband I couldn't of have hoped for a more attentive loving husband and wonderful father very lucky he's a nerd like me too that helps and is always up for a stranger things binge Smiley Tongue  id love to try the # Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co      please x   

relley
Winging It

Amazing opportunity! I share a loving connection with my partner and daughter Smiley Happy

Would love to win this for my partner as he has been my backbone whilst ive been on maternity.

Zowiecolwell
Fresh Face

I would love to try the Tiffany fragrances. Never used them before so would be great to share with my partner. Have a wedding to go to so would be ideal having a matching his and hers fragrance 
Mummyoverload
Getting Lippy

I share a loving connection with my husband. We have been together nearly 13 years and I love him to much we still laugh like we did 13yeats ago he knows when I'm down and sometimes I swear he knows me better than I know myself. I would love to try the her one please 😍😍❤️❤️🤞🤞

JasonKloppy7676
Winging It

I have a strong love connection with my partner, he's always there for me and never judges me , even if I'm having a hard time 💖💖

Juta
Nailing It

Another chance to win lovely products. Love connection... I share with my husband and our beautiful kids, my mum and dad and grandma. Family is power!!!

JayHH
Fresh Face

With my babe 💕 would love to try #Tiffany & Love for HIM🤞🏻🤞🏻

Marcipan
Winging It

I share my loving connection with my husband and our little daughter 🥰.  Would love to test and review Tiffany & Love for her 😍

atiya01
Winging It

I share a connection with my beautiful 12 year old son who is my first born child. He has gotten to the age where he wears lovely designer perfumes and I know he’d love this xx 

Simonahekimova
Winging It

#Tiffany&LoveforHer

share a loving connection with my husband,after 20 years of marriageSmiley Happy

BasitK
Fresh Face

Hello there @EllenL .

I'd say I have a connection more than a few friends and family, most prominently with my brother, mum and dad. I have never tried a tiffany perfume myself, so it would definitely be an interesting to do a review upon it, but it does sound amazing based on the description- I forgot to include the perfume on the last post.

Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

Thank you!

Lovetoreview
Multimasker

I’d love to test this with my loving boyfriend Ben  Who has never seen my hemiplegia (cerebral palsy) as an issue.

Cm4
Fresh Face

Hi I share the love with my boyfriend and my best friend I would love to try the love for her fragrance thanks for the opportunity xx

jacquiaslan
Fresh Face

Hi, I would love this perfume to share with my daughter, mum and granddaughter,  without them I would be nothing, we are strong alone and a force together....

Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Suegs
Winging It

#tiffany & love for her

I would share with my daughter. She has been with me through thick and thin. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her. She saved my life. She is my darling angle. 

Novanne
Winging It

Would love to win this perfume, the ladies scent profile is just up my street, unctuous and mouth watering, just like me really ! 

inspiremeland
Getting Lippy

I have a special connection with my husband.

Would love to try Tiffany Love for her ❤

Guinness69
Getting Lippy

I would love to test & review the Tiffany & Love For her please.

I share a special connection with my Twin Sister of nearly 50 years and it would also make a beautiful gift for her also as she deserves the very best xxx

alexp
Winging It

I share loving connections with my husband (15  anniversary tho August) and meet 17 years ago on the chat website and with our son Junior (2y old) that’s the biggest love in my live and we waiting for him 12 long and hard years.

I like to try fragrance for her please Smiley Happy

Roberta77
Winging It

I would love to try the female fragrance.

my mum is coming to visit me from Brazil, it would be great to share this with her! She is my love connection!

snitova
Getting Lippy

Thanks @EllenL, would like to share with my daughter  Smiley Happy, she likes my perfume so much Smiley Happy. Tiffany her will be a nice gift for both of us

beccacooluk
Winging It

I love to share with my husband and 7 kids ! 

I would be so excited to try the Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

😊

Ssayy
Fresh Face

Wow I've never had a Tiffany's fragrance before! 😯

I would love to try the Tiffany & Love for Her parfum, that's a floral combination I like😍

With whom I share a loving connection with?  If you let me be the odd ball - it's Mother Nature 🌺🌿

Dixy
First Base

I share an amazing connection with my beautiful daughter, she is my world and she turns 18 this month. I am so lucky to have her and I would love to test the Tiffany Love for her so we can both try a new fragrance together

dovi
Winging It

Never had any perfumes of this brand , so would love to try and review it! will share it with my partner (our 5 year anniversary is coming up in few weeks, so would be perfect!)

B_zoe
Getting Lippy

I would love to try the Tiffany for her as it sounds amazing! Heart

Amanda22
Fresh Face

I would share with my husband Ian to celebrate our Silver Wedding Anniversary. ❤️ Tiffany 

Sammydowding
Winging It

Ooh I would love to try the tiffany & love for her! I share a special connection with my partner Chris 🥰

Lawraar
Fresh Face

I would love to try this 😍 or my fiance to try the aftershave ♥️

hjf139
Winging It

Would love to try either, with my 14 Yr old daughter just getting into perfume or with my gorgeous hubby. 

Hasti
First Base

Many thanks for share this opportunity xX.

Would love to try the new Tiffany & Love For Her and I will share it with my mom, scent sounds lovely  thank you for chance x

Mindy
Winging It

I would love to try the new Tiffany for her because me and my daughter have a very close connection and love using the same perfume.  My daughter are like best friends that share everything in our lives.

shamima
Winging It

So exciting crossed my fingers hoping to get one , I would definitely shared with my little angel my daughter  she loves perfumes 💞💝

##Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany C

xxpaulamccxx
Fresh Face

@EllenL 

I would love to try the Tiffany & Love For Her alongside my daughter who has not only had a glowing report from school but also been my little rock through some tough times recently so this would be a fab surprise for her and she always as a good review of things ans honest

#bestdaughtergiftsurprise

Mizzmck
Fresh Face

Thank you @EllenL  for the opportunity 

My greatest bond is with my son who is autistic and has numerous health issues but he is always smiling always full of hope and always ready to forgive those who bully him relentlessly, he has been assaulted 3 times in the past 2 months 😞 i just wish i was like him and could forgive so easily ❤ He is an amazing soul and everyone who really gets to know him loves him.. I'd love the aftershave for him to test if that would be possible he loves to smell nice and he deserves to get a treat.. Thank you and good luck to all 🥰

Neet44
Winging It

Thanks @EllenL . I share a loving connection with my husband who is also my best friend. We are so in tune with each other. Therefore I would like the male fragrance to try please x x x 

Fran1405
Winging It

Another great fragrance opportunity Thanks @EllenL

I share a loving connection with my fridge...it's always full of food (and food is love!)

I would love for him to try the Tiffany Love For Her x

LaraAlmeida
Getting Lippy

I share a loving connection with my husband and my mum ❤💚
I would love to try the Tiffany & Love for her.

Lloydypops16
Winging It

My wonderful wife Vanessa and i have a very special connection with each other and we are best friends and soul mates. I know she loves it when i wear aftershave, and for that reason i would love to try the aftershave for myself. We don't have much money but i do get her perfumes about 4times a year so she wouldn't mind me getting the aftershave for myself. 

Guni
Getting Lippy

I share loving connection with my sister and would love to win perfume for her to try! 

burygirl
Winging It

would love to try Tiffany love for her ,great birthday pressie for me on the ninth october,ould share with my daughter.

IrenaBorkowski
Winging It

I’d love to try this! 

I share a loving connection with my mum! She has always been so supportive of me and my decisions, she has cared for and looked after me when I’ve been ill, she continues to help me every single day of my life, even with a 40 year age gap (I’m 27 and she’s 67!) she treats me just as much as she did for my older sisters (who are 46 & 49!). 

Me and my mother are both a massive fan of the first Tiffany & Co EDP and if I was to be able to test the new Tiffany & Love for Her I’d be reviewing with her also because she’d love to try it just as much as me ❤️💜

CatMit86
Getting Lippy

My dear husband and I share a very special and magical connection, particularly since our son, Thomas, was born this year. I would love to try the #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co i’m sure it smells amazing!

Lynsey06
Fresh Face

I have a loving connection with my family. . i would love to test tiffany love for her ❤ #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co #lovetoconnect #debenhamsbeautyclub

Mary11
Winging It

I share a loving connection with my 3 children and husband. Would love to try the tiffany love for him 😗

Ayshafadia
First Base

I would love for my daughter to try Tiffany Love For Her. I share an amazing loving connection with her. I can’t imagine my world without her. ❤️

Anz246
Fresh Face

I share a loving connection with my son and daughter because they are always there for me and I am always there for them.

I would love to try Tiffany Love for her and my daughter and I can share.

nyltiakc
Getting Lippy

Thank you for the opportunity!

I share a deep loving connection with my partner, my mum and one of my best friends.

We can speak our truths in front of each other. We feel safe to be vulnerable around each other and they are incredibly important to me Heart

I'd love to test out the Tiffany Love for her fragrance as I'm a massive fan or tuberose, neroli, jasmine and vetiver! (And Tiffany of course!)

Frances261
Nailing It

It's all about Love 💙
Tiffany.jpg
Thanks for this @EllenL  I'd love to test and review a Tiffany product for you! 

Loving Connections; honestly it's hard to name just one, as all my family mean so much to me, but I must admit, my husband is my soulmate! The support given me through all our highs and lows; he is my rock!

So....if I am chosen,  I'd like to review Tiffany & Love for Him 💙

Good Luck to everyone 😘

Meme78
Getting Lippy

How awesome.

I share a loving connection with my mum, who now lives with me.  I would share the Her with us both.  

We do everything together now.