cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

New on You: Tiffany & Love

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

TIFF_LOVE_1_MB_19_Digital_CPV_Duo_Bottles_1x1.jpg

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

• Top notes: Blue basil, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit
  • Heart notes: Neroli, Jasmine, Tuberose Flower
  • Base notes: Blue sequoia, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Tiffany & Love for Him

A citrusy, aromatic fragrance with a wood-infused base.

• Top notes: Cardamom, Ginger, Mandarin
  • Heart notes: Juniper-Cypress, Geranium, Lavender
  • Base notes: Blue Sequoia, Sandalwood, Vetiver

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 9th October.

Shop all Tiffany & Co fragrance here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,104 Comments
jwlancashire
Getting Lippy

I would like to share the #Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co with my husband. Tomorrow is our 34th wedding anniversary HeartHeartHeart

wernick201
First Base

The love of my daughter who has undergone 2 transplants in her life. I would dedicate this perfume to her. She has shown me what strength means

Petersloane72
Fresh Face

I would love to try the #tiffany love for her for my beautiful fiancee. She's not had a good year this year with losing her father to cancer ,so I just want to let her know I love her and think about her all the time. 

Traywal10
Winging It

Thank you for the chance. I would feel so lucky to test either of the fragrances but I think my husband deserves it more than me. Hopefully I can be lucky enough to win this for him #tiffanyloveforhim

Dawny
Nailing It

Would love to share this with my boyfriend and it’s my birthday in 5 days time , would be wonderful gift to have 💓

gracefreeman16
Winging It

I absolutely love my mum she is so amazing and would love to win the Tiffany Love For Her Shower Gel 200Ml - Tiffany Co 

Looboo21
Getting Lippy

I’d love to win this perfume as I expect it smells amazing like there other ones 🤞😍

sarai
Getting Lippy

It is my husband, it is our wedding anniversary at the end of October so I would like to try Tiffany & Love for Him so I can give him an extra treat.

nicolabottle
Winging It

Aside from my family my loving connection would be myself.It’s lovely to receive a treat from me to me!! I would love the female version.

Juliev1964
Winging It

@EllenL wrote:

New on You: Tiffany & Love

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

TIFF_LOVE_1_MB_19_Digital_CPV_Duo_Bottles_1x1.jpg

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

• Top notes: Blue basil, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit
  • Heart notes: Neroli, Jasmine, Tuberose Flower
  • Base notes: Blue sequoia, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Tiffany & Love for Him

A citrusy, aromatic fragrance with a wood-infused base.

• Top notes: Cardamom, Ginger, Mandarin
  • Heart notes: Juniper-Cypress, Geranium, Lavender
  • Base notes: Blue Sequoia, Sandalwood, Vetiver

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 9th October.

Shop all Tiffany & Co fragrance here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

My guy & me

Kellyr22
Nailing It

I would love to try the Tiffany Love For Her 😍

Andie
Winging It

I share a loving connection with my boyfriend. We are very happy. Also, can't forget about my dog. He's been my main love for the last ten years. 

Chaz
Getting Lippy

I share a loving connection with my son he my world only man in my life 😊 would've try female version of tiffany perfume please wanted to try and fingers crossed am chosen be nice early bday gift for me 🤗🤩

Witchie63
First Base

I love sharing a moment with my rescue cat George. Abandoned to the streets for 6 months, lost all his teeth,nearly died he is a true survivor. Chatty,loving,gives the best head butts and never complains. Just a bundle of love. If only all humanity was the same.

obag
Winging It

I share a loving connection with my Husband & Daughter, I would like to try Tiffany Love Her please.

ste_tho
Winging It

I love sharing a connection with my husband.

I'd love to try the Tiffany & for her  Smiley Happy

JacStn
Getting Lippy

What a wonderful gift.   I share an amazing connection with my husband, we've been married 32 years!  I would love to win the "for him"  fragrance to show my husband how much I love him and to thank him for all he does for our family.

Jenwales
Nailing It

I share mine with Gerald Butler but since he ain't calling me back I'll have to say my boyfriend I suppose Smiley Very Happy Jonathan 💙   I'd love to test the for her one please 

Claireedwards25
Winging It

Thanks @EllenL  my connection would have to be my beautiful husband, and it isn’t a sob story but he’s a wonderful hard working man, despite having a terminal progressive illness he still works to provide for us (I do too!) and smiles through it all and raises our beautiful children!! 

Janc
Nailing It

I share a loving connection with my wonderful husband , 19 years together, 4 years married , my 19 month old gorgeous grandson Xander , and anything chocolate! I would love to test #Tiffany & Love For Her . 

Thank you once again for this great opportunity ❤️

Sly1
Nailing It

I would love to win the Tiffany give away for my partner, he works hard to look after me and our family now I am no longer able to work. Also he loves  a nice aftershave so would appreciate the gift.

Deeloc
Getting Lippy

How lovely. 

I share a loving relationship with my twin grandsons age 2yrs.  I would love the Tiffany love for her.

Alychap
Winging It

How lovely!  I'd really love like to test Tiffany Love for Her, please,  if I'm chosen.   I would hope that it might have a good effect on my lovely hubby!  I adore scent but I seem to choose ones my hubby doesn't like - this may be a better perfume!  Thank you. 

Sasrails
Fresh Face

My loving connection is my beautiful daughter and I would love her to try Tiffany Love for her 💖💖

lg69
Winging It

Thank you so much for the opportunity @EllenL . It has to be my Mum as she's always there to support me whenever I need it. She is selfless and would do anything to support me and the family. We love her so much and I would like to try the Tiffany Love for her as she deserves it to.show her my thanks and appreciation. 

Bazza3348
Winging It

I would love to share the new tiffany love fragrance with my partner and her daughters  and show them the variety of perfumes they can rely on with debenhams

Lou12124
Winging It

Jasmine scent again! 💙💙💙💙💙

My loving connection is with my amazing husband and children.  We have all had a difficult couple of years yet they all still put a smile on my face and remind me how lucky I am! I would love to try tiffany love for her! Fingers crossed xx

Klayrehurnn
Getting Lippy

Wow this would be amazing to try and I love a nice smell it’s one of my things that I love about my other half he’s my connection he’s my soul mate who I have dated for 8 years he has been with me through lots and he’s my ying to my yang so I’d love to try the men’s scent @EllenL 

Sadafoan
Fresh Face

thanks @EllenL for this wonderful opportunity.  my husband birth is in the mid of this month and i really want to give him a surprise gift with Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

Tizme
Getting Lippy

@EllenL  I love connecting with all my family but especially my daughter. Every day we talk, every day are new photos of my grandson and developments. These chats and photos are then sent on to my parents which make their day especially my step dad as he has onset dementia and little man helps keep him looking forward. Connections can be strong things that help in many different ways.

Rahma
Multimasker

Thanks @EllenL for giving us opportunity to try this lovely fragrance.. I share a loving connection with my husband, as we have 2 autistic kids who need a lot of attention and company all the time .. most of the time we can’t even go on a dinner date because we can’t live our kids with anyone else .. so I would love to try for HIM to show him that we really appreciate and love..

Tyme
Fresh Face

My connection has to be with my dog! She has supported me through so much! Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

Natalia23
Getting Lippy

I share a special connection with the man i love 💕,and yes i will love to try the Tiffany &co for her fragrance

SarahMirza
Fresh Face

I'm sharing a loving connection with my mum and dad as they mean the world to me 😭🥰 I would like to try #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  and review it 😍

bonnieburton
Glitterati

My partner and I have the best connection- we’ve traveled to over 30 countries together and I feel like we can conquer the world <3 I’d love to try get this for him to help fan the flames of Debenhams addiction, even though I love the sound of the fragrance for myself 😁

DonnieBiscuits
Winging It

Share a love connection with my wife (most of the time), my children and my small team at work (honestly). I'm sure they'd love my me if I smelled better so I'd love For Him.  Sure my fellow tube travellers would appreciate it too.

Natalia23
Getting Lippy

I share a special connection with the man I love,he is my everything,i will love to try the fragrance for her from Tiffany

vitagri
Winging It

#Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  I share beautiful connection with my mother and my daughter, two most important people in my life living with me and making my days brighter Smiley Happy

Flosculus1979
First Base

Thanks @EllenL 

I share a love connection with my husband, children, Mum and family & friends. If I were lucky enough to be chosen, I would share testing the product with my family and friends, both male and female and get an all round view and opinions.

Jill750
Winging It

Would love to try the new tiffany fragrances with my daughter and my husband  as we all love trying new perfumes and afftershaves 

jenjen29
Winging It

I would love to have the chance to try  this fragrance as grapefruit, jasmine and cedarwood are some of my favourite scents ☺️

Shy82
Total Glossip

I’d definitely share Tiffany for him with my wonderful hubby and Tiffany love for her with my lovely mum 🥰💖

sadshab01
Winging It

i would like to share the perfum with love of my life#tiffany# love for her  and ##tiffany# love for him

Sheilianne
Fresh Face

Hi there,

This is my first EVER blog!  Just to say, my Significant Other, with whom I share nearly everything  - my dear, long-suffering husband - would love to try the new Tiffany Love fragrance and I would love to savour him wearing it!

Natalia23
Getting Lippy

I share a special connection with my boyfriend,I will love to try the Tiffany fragrance for her

aynsleyred
Winging It

I share a very new love connection with my two day old son. I would love to try Tiffany Love for her please Smiley Happy x

Petya
Getting Lippy

I am sharing a loving connection with my partner and our two children who are the whole world for me.I would like to be chosen for the Tiffany&Co for him so that I could make a surprise gift for me partner who has his birthday just around the corner.

Sumixo
Getting Lippy

I would LOVE to test this out and give my honest opinion

I just ordered what seems like the hundreth givenchy hot couture bottle as my ones running low-staple perfume!!

I love perfumes- i cannot stress this enough!!

Please let me win a perfume, pleaseeeee, i had no luck in the previous ones maybe this time?

Also its perfect as i love a fruity smell too- like d&g no3. Limperatrice 😁😁

@EllenL 

@TazK 

#givenchy

LizzyR37
Getting Lippy

I have a loving connection with my husband and my children, I would love to try #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co I've been wanting to try this fragrance for a while as it sounds divine 

Pinkdove
Getting Lippy

This is not something i have said on line before ever or even shared i have hidden my problems for so long but im going to be brave.  after 14 years of mental health problems i have finally come to the conclusion i love myself its the first time in years i have had the courage to say it out loud.  Im proud i have come so far im pushing limits i have not in years so yes I LOVE MYSELF x