cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

New on You: Tiffany & Love

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

TIFF_LOVE_1_MB_19_Digital_CPV_Duo_Bottles_1x1.jpg

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

• Top notes: Blue basil, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit
  • Heart notes: Neroli, Jasmine, Tuberose Flower
  • Base notes: Blue sequoia, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Tiffany & Love for Him

A citrusy, aromatic fragrance with a wood-infused base.

• Top notes: Cardamom, Ginger, Mandarin
  • Heart notes: Juniper-Cypress, Geranium, Lavender
  • Base notes: Blue Sequoia, Sandalwood, Vetiver

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 9th October.

Shop all Tiffany & Co fragrance here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,104 Comments
Multimasker

Beautiful fragrance 💕💕

I tried this today I’m Debenhams it’s beautiful,I l Love the bottles so simply stunning,

I would share this fragrance with my BF💞💞💞 xx

Getting Lippy

With my mum! ❤️ I would love for me and my mum to try out Tiffany and love for her.

Nailing It

theres only one loving connection for me and has been since i was 21. my first love my hubby xxx

Getting Lippy

I have a special connection with my sister. We know what the other one is thinking and have very much the same tastes. Whenever we go shopping we end up buying the same things 🙈 I’d love to try the Tiffany love for her #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Winging It

Hi I have a strong connection with my partner Chris and my parents and the love and support they given me my whole life but  I would love to have the opportunity to win the Tiffany love for him be a nice prezzie for my partner as he's never had this fragrance before so itll be a nice gift for him for being the best loving boyfriend and bestfriend and all the support he gives me so be nice to show the appreciation to him with this lovely gift. ☺️❤️💕❤️💕

Winging It

Can’t beat the connection you have with your babies, best feeling in the whole world! I would love to test Tiffany & Love for her 💗

Winging It

Who would I share  with defo my Mum ... Tiffany Love for her would be the perfect treat for me and Mumma 😁

Total Glossip

I'm very blessed to have been married to my husband, Scott, for over 28years. Either scent would be lovely to try xx

Winging It

I still share a loving connection with my husband who lives in heaven.

Fresh Face

I share an extremely loving connection with my boyfriend! he is an absolutely amazing and supportive partner and i would really like to gift him this sample of the tiffany and love for him! Heart

Nailing It

As a true perfume geek, I would love to try and review the new Tiffany & Love for Her. 

I share a loving connection with many people in my life, but the strongest is probably the one I have with my cat. Cat Wink

Winging It

@EllenL wrote:

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

Tiffany & Love for Him

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Tiffiny fragrance love

@EllenL wrote:

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

Tiffany & Love for Him

I love to use Tiffany perfumes  I would love to win Tiffany & love for her. I would definitely love to share it with my mom if I win this perfume please let me win this . I shall be very grateful. Thanks....

Total Glossip

Wow @EllenL  another amazing perfume duo! Would love to try this and my husband! He's always whining he doesn't have much aftershave left because he is a serial sprayer and goes through them faster than me so this would be awesome to try a his and hers Tiffany collection X 

Fresh Face

Thank you @EllenL for the amazing opportunity. 

I share a loving connection with my husband, who is genuinely my soul mate and my 6month old son and my daughter! ❤️💗💗

I would love to try the Tiffany & Love for her. 😍🤞🏻

Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  

All Eyes on Me

I share a loving connection with my mom, my boyfriend and my furbaby - cat Mikus. Smiley Happy I would love to try Tiffany&Love for her. Heart

Getting Lippy

I'm pregnant with my first baby and in the last 2 weeks have been feeling a lot of movements and this week got to hear baby's heartbeat! 💖 So I'm sharing a loving connection with my baby! I'd love to try Tiffany & love for her.

Winging It

#beauty icon

I share  a loving connection with my husband and children who mean the world to me and I to them.

First Base

I have a loving connection with both my fiance and uncle both have always been there for me and it would be nice to give back to them some how I would love to try top notes as that has some of my favourite smells in. @EllenL 

Getting Lippy

I have a strong connection with my partner he's a good one 😊

I'd love to test #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 😍

Getting Lippy

I share a loving connection with my friends, the girls that I’ve picked to be part of my life. We sometimes goes weeks or months without seeing each other but we always have that bond where we would be there at a drop of a hat if needed. I would love to try Tiffany & Love for Her please.

Winging It

I would love to  give the #Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co to my soulmate, my husband Pete 💕�

Getting Lippy

Thanks @EllenL  for this amazing opportunity. 

I would share a loving connection with my husband, my mum as she is my rock and my 3 Sons ! ❤️

I would love to try the Tiffany & Love for her as im looking for a new perfume 

Getting Lippy

I would love to test and review  Jasmine For her..i have a strong loving connection  with my mum and sister  and would share it with them .❤️And also a loving connection with my husband and would love for him to test one to please thank you 

Winging It

I would love to get test Male one and give it to my husband. He is  a great man and great support for me.

Getting Lippy

I share a loving connection with my boyfriend, he's always there when I need him, love him so much!!!!
I'd love to try the #Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co  
 for him please. It's my boyfriend's birthday so I want this one for him. Fingers crossed. 

Nailing It

@EllenL  thanks for giving us the chance to try #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  not heard of this one ,but I'm sure my fella would like to buy me something new 😘

Winging It

I would love to try the Tiffany &Love for Her  for the love connection in my life - my partner.  He has just been made redundant and loves to buy me perfume but can't do so now. He always comments on what he thinks about the scent I'm wearing and which ones he prefers. 

Winging It

With my darling wife Rohaya

Getting Lippy

Thanks @EllenL for the competition.

i have a loving connection with my hubby and my children.  I would like to try the #tiffany &love for her.  I could share with my daughter to try too 💕 

Fresh Face

My cousin she is just about to give birth and I think she deserves a treat for always putting herself before everyone else 

Getting Lippy

I have a love connection with my lovely husband and I would love to try the Tiffany Love For Her  

Winging It

Thank you for the opportunity to be able to try this.

I have a big connection to my dad especially being a daddies girl. He has always been there for me, no matter what query I have.

I would love to try the tiffany for her as being a big fan of the brand and love the style and notes of the perfume.

Winging It

I share a loving connection with my beautiful nan who is 83 . We share a love of perfume and wearing the same fragrance make us feel close to each other as we live miles afar from each other  ❤️ I would love to try the Tiffany love for her 

Multimasker

Mine would be for my husband....Tiffany love for him

Getting Lippy

My partner and I would love to try these. We always try match outfits and jewellery so this would be awesome matching his and hers perfume/aftershave. My partner would love to give his opinions too ❤

Winging It

Another great fragrance would love to try this and share with my daughter

Winging It

I love my husband dearly he has been there wen I have felt low and always makes me smile  and makes me happy he has given me two beautiful twins that mean the world to me I don't no were I would be without him . I would love  to try the Tiffany for her if possible

Fresh Face

Tiffany & Love for him 

Would hopefully let me attract a partner as lonely being single 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tiffany  and love perfume   I would  have great pleasure  sharing it with my mum who takes me  to debenhams  at least once a week  as I'm disabled  my mum helps me alot so would love to give her some Tiffany love.

Blending In

Hi @EllenL 

As a teacher, I share a loving connection with the children in my class. ❤ my kids ❤

I'd love to try Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Thanks and good luck everyone xxx

First Base

I share a loving connection with my boyfriend, I’d share the sample with him because he’s forever treating me so I would like to treat him 💛

Fresh Face

😍 What a beauty 💖  I share a loving connection with my mum , I would love to win it for her for all the hard work She does for our family.Heart notes: Neroli, Jasmine, Tuberose Flower

Winging It

Love to try a free sample of Tiffany love for her  and for him. If there one avalible for men 

Beauty Crush

I share a loving connection with my husband, my mum and my daughters. 

I would love to try the Tiffany & Love for her.🤞🏻

Nailing It

Sharing is the best, I will share with my special friend!!!!Heart

Love is in the air!!!!

Multimasker

@EllenL Number 1 this just looks amazing and to be honest with me i would love to say that i share a loving connection with my family each in its own loving and crazy way. I do not mind what perfume it is that i would want to test as i have never tried these so i wouldn't mind the scent or whether its for her or him because with me i always mix between men's and women's perfumes.

First Base

I share a loving connection with my beautiful Mum; I’d love to see her face opening a Tiffany ‘blue box’ to show how much she means to me.  Mum hugs are still the best! #TiffanyLoveForHer

Fresh Face

Thank you  Debenhams for another opportunity.  ❤

I will share love connection with my lovely husband. I love him so much!  He's very supported  and happy man. Very exited to win  Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co and Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co.  

Total Glossip
I share a lovely connection with my absolute bestie, she's always there for me, love her to bits and would love her to try this beautiful woman's fragrance for her xx
Getting Lippy

@EllenL. Thanks for the chance I would love to tryou Tiffany Love 😍 for her, as I like to try before I buy ✌

Gucci Flora Eau De Toilette For Her - GUCCI  Wood Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Gift Set - Dsquared2 

@Shy82 @Tat @RoRo24 @Khan_Beauty