cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

New on You: Tiffany & Love

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

TIFF_LOVE_1_MB_19_Digital_CPV_Duo_Bottles_1x1.jpg

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

• Top notes: Blue basil, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit
  • Heart notes: Neroli, Jasmine, Tuberose Flower
  • Base notes: Blue sequoia, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Tiffany & Love for Him

A citrusy, aromatic fragrance with a wood-infused base.

• Top notes: Cardamom, Ginger, Mandarin
  • Heart notes: Juniper-Cypress, Geranium, Lavender
  • Base notes: Blue Sequoia, Sandalwood, Vetiver

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 9th October.

Shop all Tiffany & Co fragrance here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,104 Comments
First Base

I share a loving connection with my partner and daughter.  Plus my two dogs.  I would love to try Tiffany Love for her.

Total Glossip
  • My aunt because she’s raised me to the women who I have become today; a strong independent women who is ready for anything thrown my way. I am very thankful for what’s she’s done especially as my mother has a disability and my aunts caring for her full time so it’s tough. 😅 I love them both very much and very thankful. I would love the opportunity to test the HER perfume. Thank you so much for the chance 🤗  
Winging It

My greatest love is for my 5 year old daughter and she loves to sample her Mummy’s perfumes. I would love to try Tiffany & Love for Her and let my daughter have a little squirt as well.  😍 

Fresh Face
  • I share a loving connection with my partner of 12 years - would love to try the Tiffany love for him

@EllenL wrote:

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

Tiffany & Love for Him

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Blending In

İ have a strong connection with my students. İ want to touch their heart. They love nice fragrances. And i'm joining this giveaway for them and for Tiffany Love for her ❤️

#Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  

Nailing It

Tiffany is the ultimate luxury brand. I would love the chance to own this beautiful perfume and treat my better half with the mens. The bottles alone are a work of art 💙 my old perfume bottle is running low, I need this in my life! 💖💙

Winging It

I would like to win... For the first time in my life... I never win 😂😂

I would like to try Tiffany & Love for Her as the notes... And I am sharing love with my partner as we are celebrating 3.5 years together... After all LOVE is all we need ❤️

Getting Lippy

Tiffany love for him  please.  My hubby could not believe it when I managed to obtain the Dior tester. He said no-one ever asks men to test anything. Let's prove him wrong ! Fingers crossed

Winging It

Thanks @EllenL  🤗

I would love to try the Tiffany & Love  😍 for him I share a loving connection with my best friend 👫💕 we’ve been best friends  since we were young, went to primary school and high school together, growing up together, keeping connected and communicating at uni, being there for each other through everything and throughout the years.

and also really like the packaging of the new scent 🤗🙂

xx

Winging It

I share a loving connection with my partner Jack! Hes supportive, loving and utterly spoils me, hes my diamond. I havent tried Tiffany's fragrances so definitely excited by this ♥️ I would like to try Tiffany and love for him so I can spoil him back Smiley Happy

Fresh Face

Thank You! I would love to try out the new fragrance by Tiffany ‘ Love’. 

Winging It

Would love to try Tiffany perfume 

Getting Lippy

Hi.

I share a loving connection with my partner and that's why I would love to treat him with the Tiffany & Love For Him

Winging It

I have a strong loving connection with my amazing loving mother and even though she is far away from me my thoughts are always with her as it seems like distance makes this connection stronger. She is always in my mind and heart💗 each of us have a similar thing (it's a top secret what) but when any of us feels bad and need that support when no-one is around to give it, I hold that 'thing' and it is like holding my mum's hand filling me up with energy and positive emotions, so she does when I am not there and she confirms it helps. So I would love to surprise my mum with #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  just to make her feeling better and give her anotger reason to smile, which in return will fill my heart with more love. Thank you

Winging It

@EllenL  Thanks for the  opportunity 🤗

I share a special connection with my husband ,we met and instantly knew we were meant to be together, he is supportive, kind, generous and an amazing human .👫😘

I love spending everyday with him and the cute things he do to make me happy 🙂

I would love to test the Tiffany for Her, I think this would be well suited to me , I love scents with Neroli and basil so fingers crossed 💝

Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Multimasker

Apart from the obvious, hubby, kids & mum.. I share a loving connection with my best friend 💕 I would love to test the tiffany for her perfume as i've heard its delightful 🙂

Nailing It

Never knew what is meant by loving and be loved till i met my husband, but things took their toll whole world decide to come between us and part us but we stayed strong and together and held on to each other, 8 years on it feels like a dream but that has made our relation even stronger and more powerful, i am blessed and lucky to have such an amazing husband and best friend, i love how he still gives me butterflies and makes me feel very special, its not easy to understand a women but believe me he tries his best Smiley Happy i will love to share tiffany with him and happily review it xx

Winging It

I share a loving connection with my fiancé, I would love to try the Tiffany & Love For Him as he is a huge fragrance lover! 

Winging It

@EllenL Thankyou so much for sharing this amazing opportunity with us. 

I share the most Beautiful and Loving connection with my Darling Husband. He is not only the most amazing Husband to me, but also my true soul mate and my very best friend. He has recently become my full time carer due to me being involved in a life changing accident, I have experienced so many challenges and terrible emotional struggles along the way but he has been there with me through it all, holding my hand and has not left my side. 

I completely and utterly adore him and am so truly thankful for everything that he does for me. I would love for the opportunity for him to try the #Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co  

Thankyou so much x

Getting Lippy

Thanks @EllenL for these opportunities you and the team keep giving the community.

Anyway, I most definitely share a loving connection with my Husband, that explains why I haven't broken his coconut head all these years.  😂😂 He does my head in, but I love him to bits and wouldn't trade him for another. Please give me a chance to try, and then review either of the

New Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

or the Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

I wear his perfumes anyway, would love to  keep him guessing with this one. 😜😍

Fresh Face

I will share this with my best friend Ryan Butler xxx 

Fresh Face

To share Tiffany Love for Her with my best mate Ryan Butler x

Multimasker

The colour of these bottles/ perfume is lovely 😍 Would love to try this Tiffany fragrance, what a great opportunity. If I was lucky enough to be chosen I’d share this with my brother x

@EllenL wrote:

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

Tiffany & Love for Him

First Base

Hi i would like the him my special connection is to my father who is allwats there to look after me even now im in my 30s lol 

Getting Lippy

I'd share #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co with my daughter Hannah. She loves all things Tiffany! 

Fresh Face

I share my love with my partner for life<3 I would love to win!Smiley Happy

Getting Lippy

Only 50 places and about 2000 comments i stand against the odd but fingers crossed 🤞 i would love to share and review tiffany with my husband, love is a bond that only gets stronger and gets u closer with every passing minute, i have such a strong bond with my hubby and my 2 little ones has nailed it for us Smiley Happy i feel incredibly lucky to have a person in my life that not only supports me and helps me but he wont lose a minute ti fight back and push me so

i achieve the best in life, i dont know what would i have done in life without him 27 years in love and still going , it feels like we only met yesterday, its my wedding anniversary coming up this month, so its a perfect gift for both of us xx

Getting Lippy

I have heard alot about this duo not managed to try it yet personally but they make a perfect combo for these eintry nights by having notes of cardamon , ginger and mandarin, this fragrance marks the entry of winters for me, 

me and my wife are both very passionate about the fragrance we use, I believe we can be the perfect candidate to review both the versions of fragrances, and help review it for the community,

Winging It

Hi @EllenL! I share a very loving bond with my fiancé Dan. He’s always there to make me laugh especially when I’m going through my low points with my epilepsy. He’s my absolute rock and I would love to get the chance for him to get to wear the #Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Getting Lippy
I share a loving connection with my husband. He is always doing those small and thoughtful things that I can sometimes overlook. It would be nice to treat him to the Tiffany & Love for Him scent and make his day for once. Plus, I always love sniffing him when I am leaving for work and hugging him goodbye after he has just sprayed his cologne.
Beauty Icon

@EllenL I share a loving connection with my husband and best friend of 11 years ❤ I would like to test Tiffany& Love for her 

Winging It

Hey! I share a loving connection with my parents, siblings, best friend and boyfriend, love them all. 

I would love to try tiffany & love for her. 

Fresh Face

I have a lovely connection with my better half shaun. Xx

Getting Lippy

I share this sort of connection with my mum, she's amazing and she loves perfume so I would love to try the #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co

Getting Lippy

I have heard of the #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co perfume before but I've never had the opportunity to try it so I would love to be accepted for this trial 😍

I share a loving connection with my son, I was a single parent for the first 6 years of his life so we have a very special bond, he is my best friend xx

Winging It

This is such lovely chance to try #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  .  I love flower scents and especially made by Tiffany Co. I hope I win it.

Winging It

Would love to try this with my partner he is my heart and soul ❤️ I have the best living connection with him and with my son ❤️

Getting Lippy

Love love love this  Tiffany co. For heresy de purfumu.  Is to die for I smelled it on vogue  but would love to test it and review xxxxx🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Winging It

Would love to try the new tiffany fragrance, my connection is with my partner.

Winging It

I share a loving connection with my husband. No one else could love me in the morning, but he does!  So I would love for him to test Tiffany and Love for Him. 

Getting Lippy

These perfumes both sound amazing, makes me want to go to Debenhams now to test them!

I would love for my partner to try this new fragrance - we have lived apart for the last year because of work commitments, but we will be back together in a few months time, and I think this fragrance would be a perfect fit for him!

Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

Winging It

Oh yes please with cherries 🍒 on top, I’d love to try out this 🙏🏻

Multimasker

@EllenL I would love to try the Tiffany Love For Her  💙💙💙💙 my loving connection is with my family and friendly who are lagging just behind my love for food! 🍇🥞🧀🥗🍿🍲🍟🍔🍕🍦🌮🌯🍜🍛🍳🍰🎂🥃🍴🍸🍷🍬🍧🍯🍮 😂😂💖💖💖

Winging It

I would love to try the Tiffany Love for her and I would share it with my daughter.  She is my best friend and we always make each other laugh.Smiley HappyHeart

Beauty Icon

@SophieG1  did you apply look😍

Fresh Face

I would love to win the opportunity to sample these fragrances. I’m a huge Tiffany fan and would love to persuade my hairy, tough boyfriend to try a new, more refined fragrance than his usual squirt of lynx haha!

Getting Lippy

@EllenL  I share connection with my mum who is my best friend my soul my life I'd be lost without her <3 

I'd like try the for her and share it with mum to see how she would like it <3 

Getting Lippy

This sounds like a beautiful perfume.  I share a loving connection with my husband and my parents, they're just amazing  💗

Winging It

I share the connection with my soulmate and would love to try the Tiffany for her.

Fresh Face

Thank you for the chance to try this fragrance!

I share a loving connection with my boyfriend. I have recently been diagnosed with anxiety, depression and disordered eating and he has been my rock through it all. I can't believe the support and unconditional love he has shown to me through this hard period of our lives.