cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

New on You: Tiffany & Love

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

TIFF_LOVE_1_MB_19_Digital_CPV_Duo_Bottles_1x1.jpg

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

• Top notes: Blue basil, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit
  • Heart notes: Neroli, Jasmine, Tuberose Flower
  • Base notes: Blue sequoia, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Tiffany & Love for Him

A citrusy, aromatic fragrance with a wood-infused base.

• Top notes: Cardamom, Ginger, Mandarin
  • Heart notes: Juniper-Cypress, Geranium, Lavender
  • Base notes: Blue Sequoia, Sandalwood, Vetiver

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 9th October.

Shop all Tiffany & Co fragrance here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,104 Comments
Multimasker

What a great giveaway!
I share a loving connection with my partner Dave. 🥰 

I’d love to try the #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  😍😍 xx

Winging It

Would love to share this moment with my partner. We been together for 5 years nearly. Never felt so happy. We would love to find a couples perfume. We cant find one that we both like and this is a perfect match like our relationship. Fingers crossed. #tiffanyandlove #forcouples  #tiffany #forhimandher #couplegoals #happylife #newfrangance

First Base

Whilst I love my husband, he’s not a fragrance man but my young son is! We would love to try these fragrances! 😊

Winging It

I'd love to try #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co and I share a loving connection with my other half, who has been my best friend for many years now.

Winging It

Would share this with my son.. he loves testing aftershave as much as I love perfume ❤

First Base

Me and my husband are best friends and soulmates. We share everything!

i’d like to try the fragrance for her. Thanks!

Getting Lippy

I would like the for her perfume and I share a loving connection with my mum. We get each other and she’s always there for me. 

Fresh Face

I share a loving connection with my Hubby, son, Mum and my 2 dogs! Xx

Fresh Face

I would love to test the ladies tiffany  especially  as I love to smell nice for my hubby we have been together  25yrs  this yr and married for 11 yrs, we have 6 children mainly grown up now but love to still make an effort and keep the romance going (here,s to the next 25 years) and 🥰😁 xx 

Winging It

I share a connection with my partner Billy, so I'd love to treat him (and myself, as I get to smell him!) to Tiffany Love For Him  #Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co   

Fresh Face

I am after the men’s one. I share a living connection with my family

Fresh Face

Would love love love to try these never tried any of the Tiffany’s range of fragrances x they sound amazing x

Fresh Face

Thanks @EllenL

I share a love connection with my amazing husband who's the light of my life and makes me smile every day. Same goes for my beautiful daughter who I'm eternally proud of and grateful for.

But there will always be a special place in my heart for Boys And Girls Lipstick 2G - Rich Rosie - TOM FORD  as I'm never without a red lip and this is one of my faves! 

Winging It

Would love tiffany live for her or give a gift of tiffany aftershave.

Total Glossip

I share a loving connection with my husband and children as they mean the absolute world to me. I would love a treat for me so would be fab to try the Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Winging It

I’d definitely say my sister. We are so in tune with each other. 

Id love to try the Tiffany Love for women.  Loving the bottle. Bet it smells awesome. 

Fresh Face

Hi this is a great chance to share with my friend and my son loves to try new scents also.

Winging It

Would love to try #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  and share with my mum

Fresh Face

I would love to try this for myself or my husband. I love all things tiffany x

Winging It

I would like to try the Tiffany for him for my husband 

Fresh Face

Yes please 😍😍i share a loving bond with my amazing Hubby, who is genuinely my soul mate and i would love to surprise him🤩🤩

Getting Lippy

Thanks @EllenL for another fabulous opportunity. I share a loving connection with my ex husband believe it or not. 19 years after our divorce we are still friends, after all we made 2 great kids together and now share a beautiful grand daughter too. #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co

Winging It

I would share with my partner as we have both been through a lot, firstly with me losing my mum suddenly then with him losing his dad suddenly 3 months later, we've both been in a whole world of hurt but getting through this together, would be a lovely little treat to trial these out xxx good luck everyone xxx 

First Base

Another fantastic offer,I have a loving  connection with my wonderful partner,shes wonderful,and amazing,I love her so much,so either of the tiffany range would be just amazing to ha e,thank you for the chance.

Winging It

I share a loving connection with my parentsHeart, who have always strives to give me the best! My parents are the impetus I have ever needed to succeed Smiley Wink@EllenL Thank you for this fantastic opportunityCat Very Happy I would love to test the Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  Heart and share my review with the Debenhams beauty gurusSmiley Very HappySmiley LOL!!

Getting Lippy

I have, and will always have a loving connection with my husband. We will have been married and soulmates for 23 years in a few days time, but friends since we were teenagers. I’d love to try the Tiffany & Love for her...my husband can benefit from smelling it on me!

Fresh Face

Tiffany for her, I would love to try and Im basically sharing with my husband Mark as he will be smelling the scent on me! 😉

Liked n shared and thank you for the chance.Dx @EllenL  and Debenhams 

Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

First Base

Thanks @EllenL for the amazing opportunity. 

I share a loving connection with my boyfriend ♥ 

I would love to try the Tiffany & Love for her. 

Pam

Fresh Face

I want to share a love connection with my husband and would like to try the Her scent Smiley Happy

Fresh Face

Mum and daughter connections are the best  for sharing  tears, gossip, hugs and often a sneaky spritz of perfume 💞 keeping fingers crossed 🤞 for Tiffany & love for Her 💖

Winging It

I share a loving connection with my hubby who is also my best friend! 

Thanks for this amazing opportunity! Would love to try your Tiffany & Love For Him and Her.

Thanks very much!

Winging It

Thanks @EllenL for the amazing chance!

I have special loving connection with my partner Chris. He is the most important person in my life next to my family.

the bottles are stunning, I love the design and would love to try the Tiffany love for her   

Getting Lippy

I have the best connection with my 5 year old son, it’s just us at home so to have such a good connection means everything to me 💙

Fresh Face

My hubby Smiley Happy would love to test Tiffany Love for Her x

Winging It

I share a connection with my husband and  I would like to try #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum 

Winging It

I share a loving connection with my husband , I would love to try Tiffany for her.😍

Getting Lippy

I share a loving connection with my partner, my mum and my cat.

I'd love to try the Tiffany & Love for Her

Fresh Face

Beautiful 

First Base

I share love with the man of my dreams. He’s wonderful and we’ve been married almost 10 years now.  I would love the chance to try Tiffany Love for Her. Thank you. 

Fresh Face

Wow what a fantastic opportunity 

I would love to tryTiffany & Love for her. X

First Base

@EllenL  We would love to test this, would love to try either bottle.... looking for a wedding scent for us both... if they smell as good as they look they would be perfect. #031020#forverconnected

Winging It

My bond is definitely with my twin sister. I would love the try the For Her fragrance.

Winging It

I share a loving connection with my husband and our children. We try our best for each other and are at our best when we’re together.

As the notes are right up my street, I would love to try Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Winging It

The connection i have with my husband is amazing. Fragrance and body scent is very important not just for external hygiene reasons but in a respect to self confidence. I have tested (home testers club) and reviewed 'Love for her by Tiffiny and it was a intense woody fragrance, i loved it'. Me and my husband wear both men amd women perfume, we are one so why not share scent too. I would love to test the male version of this perfume, it would complete our collection and would make my husband feel over the moon. 😁

Getting Lippy

20191004_132349.jpg

Me and my partner have a deep love of trying out new fragrances, for a special occasion we love to wear a fragrance that lasts as well as smells gorgeous. We'd love to try these beautiful new fragrances and share our honest feedback with all of you as well as friends/family. ❄🌸🤞

Thankyou for the opportunity @EllenL  xx

Winging It

I share a connection with my partner. It feels like we’re always in sync. We’re both perfume lovers so this would be something nice to sample *fingers crossed*

Winging It

I love Tiffany products, such luxury....I share a connection with my husband of course, i'm sure he wouldn't mind if i said i'd like to win the Love for her !

First Base

This is such a great opportunity for fragrance lovers!, especially since I've been searching for MY perfect one.  I enjoy sweet woody scents so I would love to try the Tiffany & Love for Her, and I share a loving connection with my  beautiful strong mother who I look up to as my role model❤️

First Base

My husband Dave. We have been married for 19 years, and together for 30 years. We are truly connected

He likes his fragrances, and has a small collection of different ones. 

He says he feels good to smell nice, and it uplifts his mood.. and often gets people compliment that he smells nice, as he often does! 

He would love to try and give feedback on Tiffany & Love for him.. 

Winging It

I share a loving connection with life. No matter how hard it can be, it's also joyous, exhilarating, and wonderful. Each day is a new adventure to embrace, and I do. I'd love to try the new Tiffany & Love for her, and together, we can continue on lifes' journey. Thank you for the wonderful opportunity.