cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*CLOSED*

New on You: Tiffany & Love

The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. have arrived! Tiffany & Love for Him and Tiffany & Love for Her were created as a tribute to modern love, inspired by the connections that create a bond between two people. To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 25 complimentary bottles of each fragrance for Community members to test & review!

TIFF_LOVE_1_MB_19_Digital_CPV_Duo_Bottles_1x1.jpg

Tiffany & Love for Her

A floral, woody scent.

• Top notes: Blue basil, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit
  • Heart notes: Neroli, Jasmine, Tuberose Flower
  • Base notes: Blue sequoia, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Tiffany & Love for Him

A citrusy, aromatic fragrance with a wood-infused base.

• Top notes: Cardamom, Ginger, Mandarin
  • Heart notes: Juniper-Cypress, Geranium, Lavender
  • Base notes: Blue Sequoia, Sandalwood, Vetiver

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us who you share a loving connection with, and which fragrance you would like to test! 50 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 9th October.

Shop all Tiffany & Co fragrance here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 09/10/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

2,104 Comments
Sadi05
Beauty Crush

Thanks @EllenL for the amazing opportunity. 

I share a loving connection with my husband, my mum and my daughter! ❤️💗💗

I would love to try the Tiffany & Love for her. 😍🤞🏻

Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Another amazing fragrance opportunity Thanks @EllenL

I share a loving connection with my partner sometimes 😂 the rest of the time it’s pizza 😂  

I would love for him to try the #Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co  

As much as I love fragrance if ever there’s a choice I’d always choose for him ❤️

Lorenf12
Winging It

😍 What a beauty 💖  I share a loving connection with my husband , I would love to win it for him for all the hard work he does for our family Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

nadiiiaaaaaaa
Winging It

Ah what an amazing comp @EllenL !!

My connection has to be with my one and only husband! I thought it couldn’t get any stronger but after getting married this year I can feel another sort of level of connection ❤️

We would love to try this new release, looks amazing!

#Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

Areej
Beauty Icon

I’m now proud to say that I share a loving connection with my sister. We both never got along due to our nature with me being more quite and her being very loud and talkative. I feel like our childhood and teens was wasted, but so glad we are now close then ever. 🙂❤️

Me and my sis would like to test the TIFFANY LOVE FOR HER 

thank you @EllenL ❤️

Ayeshavicky
Winging It

Thanks @EllenL . My connection with my better half( my husband) is very strong . We can't even imagine a single day spent without each other

I would love to try

Becky09
Nailing It

I share a loving connection with my partner,  we've just reached our 10 year anniversary and we're still going strong! He's so inspirational and kind, I'm so lucky to have him. 

I would love to test the female fragrance! <3

TheBlogger
Getting Lippy

My special connection would have to be with my girlfriend, she's a sweetheart. Thank you for the opportunity, I would like to test the Tiffany and Love for Him please. Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

Jules_2181
Beauty Crush
@EllenL Thank you for the opportunity, most appreciated 💕❤️💕 I share a loving connection with my Grandmother, she is one of the most inspiration, graceful and elegant, strong woman I know. 🥰🥰🥰 It would be lovely to be able to test Tiffany & Love for Her Thank You 💗xxxx
Mallika
Winging It

I share a special bond with my husband and would like to try #Tiffany Spring Set Perfume Gift Set - Tiffany Co  Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Alison01
Nailing It

I share a loving connection to my husband who will forever be my soul partner, my lover and my best friend.      ❤️

I would want to sample #Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co 

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

Omg I have my fingers crossed for this, LOVE the packaging and they both sound amazing, my type of scent😍💙 I share a loving connection with my sister, through the tough times and good times she’s always been there to support me no matter what 💖

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@EllenL  thamk you for amazing opportunity! I will share my loving connection with my husband, who always was my biggest support! 

I will love to try Tiffany&Love for her!

Hue_beauty
Going Pro

Yay thankyou for another fragrance tester @EllenL !!!!

I gotta admit, as much as I do love my husband, that's no where near as much as I love my mum! She's always been there supporting me all throughout life and my marriage and rarely ever treated herself just so she could raise all us five siblings up!

(And yes, we all do treat her now that we have jobs 😝)

Plus free childcare so what's not to appreciate 😅

I would love to get her to try out the new Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

MOL
Beauty Crush

Hi @EllenL 

Thanks for the opportunity. I share a loving connection with my 3 lovely children and my husbandxx I would like to test Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co   .

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Thank @EllenL  for this wonderful opportunity, you do truly spoil us on the community.

Thank you to @Areej  for tagging me.

I share a connection with my husband, who has always been there for me through thick and thin. I dread to think what my life would have been like without him.

Good luck everyone 🍀🍀

@Annmac  in case you don't see this competition. 

Shell511
Getting Lippy

I share my loving connections with my amazing mum and my partner who, looks after me through thick and thin, I love them both 💕 I would like to try #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  xXx

Clarissaw123
Multimasker

@EllenL  How amazing x

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@EllenL 😍😍💗💗 my loving connection started with my mom and siblings and it moved on to my husband when i got married  was 18 when i got married so i felt & feel when he is around i have no worries in the world i feel secure so that i feel is  a loving connectiion.

Now we both have a loving connection with our beautiful boys💗💗💗

I would love love to try  the womens version 🤞🤷‍♀️😍😍

Lu1
Winging It

I share an amazing connection with my mum who is the most selfless person I know.  I would love to try #Tiffany love for her eau de parfum

Vickytory7
Total Glossip

I’m loving the connection between me and my bump! I’m nearly 20 weeks with my first baby and I’m starting to feel their first movements 💗 I’m responding when I feel it and starting to talk to it! Building an amazing connection 💗 I would love to win as I can’t afford anything for myself anymore! @EllenL 

AliceT92
Fresh Face

Hello! New to all this! Fab giveaway! 

I share a loving connection with my partner. He's my best friend and soul mate 🥰 would love to try Tiffany love for her 🙏 thank you! 🤞🤞

kazzena
Getting Lippy

I share a connection with my husband who is my absolute rock, our daughter has been ill and he supports us both with so much love. I would like to test the ladies perfume so I could share it with my daughter x

Galara01
Going Pro

@EllenL  Fantastic opportunity here Thank youSmiley Happy 

My loving connection is my wonderful husband, after 39 years who else would it be with ?  HeartAlthough my fragrances come a close 2nd ha ha 

Galara01
Going Pro

Opp s I forgot to say I would love to try the Tiffany Love for her 

Elaine77
Winging It

I share a love connection with my teenage daughter who loves me unconditionally and I'd Absolutely love to win the #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co  for us both to share it sounds beautiful 

Meesh
Winging It

Would live to try the new Tiffany & Love For Her , scent sounds lovely  thank you for chance x

Emmie
Winging It

I share a love connection with my husband who hasn’t been well he’s getting better and took another step yesterday in his recovery I would love for him to try the #Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co  as a much needed and deserved treat

Maggotts
Just Arrived

With my Surname being Love, my loving connection is with my darling wife Patricia, so i would ideally like Tiffany & Love for Her,xx

scuff
Winging It

I would love to test the fragrance for her. I share a connection with my dad who treats me to a little Tiffany present every year for birthday/Christmas. #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum 

Sg
Nailing It

I have that connection with my husband and would love him  to try tiffany love for him!

Hutch
Nailing It

Wow thanks for the great opportunity @EllenL Heart

I share a loving connection with my boyfriend, we are always there to support each other and he's been through some tough times recently with the death of a police colleague.

i would like to receive the #Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co as a little pick me up.

Good luck everyone!Smiley Happy

Deedee3
First Base

I would love to try the fragrance for her.

I try to have a loving  caring connection with everyone I meet as theres not enough love in the world.

And smelling good at the same time always helps

carolynwilson6
Winging It

This scent is on my wish list form santa I am hoping he is good to me my husband loved the male scent when we tried it so it would be really nice for him

Hhair
Fresh Face

Ooooh I don't have another half, maybe this perfume would help me attract a nice one ☺ 

Angelweston08
Winging It
Oh yes please 😁
NAT32018
Getting Lippy

Hi There, 

I share a loving connection with #Tiffany's. It's my all-time favourite brand and would be over the moon to test #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co please. 

Many Thanks for this fab comp! 

TLiv
Winging It

Just wow. I would love the chance to win a sample of the lady's floral fragrance. I share my connection with my husband Smiley Happy

MarkyP
Winging It

My love is shared with my wife

I'd like to try the men's fragrance please, but happy with either Smiley Happy

Nara74
Getting Lippy

Thank you @EllenL  for another amazing opportunity Smiley Very Happy

I share a loving bond with my amazing Hubby, who is genuinely my soul mate and very best friend Heart He cares for me as I am disabled and we spend pretty much 24/7 together - a far cry from when we first married nearly 10 years ago as we were professionals with careers back then before my disability. Every day is filled with love and laughter and I really could not wish for a kinder, more loving Husband Heart

As he is not a fragrance man I would like to be within a chance of reviewing Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

Ahlia
Getting Lippy

I share a love connection with my fiance and I can't wait to marry him in 6 months 😍 but we both share love for our son 😊 my other half would love to try the #Tiffany Love For Him Eau De Toilette - Tiffany Co  he's always looking for his new favourite fragrance and would love the chance to test this one out 😁

Karenkizzy
Winging It

Would love to try this new tiffany fragrence, i  have a love connection with my husband son and daughter they are amazing i have prieviosly been ill for the last 18 months but are now on the road to recovery thanks to these guys they have been my rock and my reason for living and have helped me through the darkest times of my life they have been amazing true unconditional love and i am so proud of them all thats true love!!❤❤❤❤😁

Emmavictoria22
Winging It

I would really love to try this fragrance! I have a loving connection with my partner. He is such a great support to me and took on my children as his own after they lost their dad x

Gethyn99
First Base

Hi id love to get this for my fiance, the tiffany love for her. She loves everything tiffany

chadam66
Winging It

I  loove my grandson, i would love  to win Tiiany&love for men for him.

Nancy2
Winging It

My best friend for years and my husband of 3 years is my strongest love connection. He's always been there for me. I would like to try either or both as no matter what we always compliment each other and it would be interesting to see if the perfume does too.

starr3
Winging It

Definitely my hubby it's just coming up to our 26th Wedding Anniversary x

Jax15
Fresh Face

I have a strong loving connection with my daughter as she is not only my daughter but my best friend, who I trust implicitly. She has supported me in these last 3 years of a terrible time in my life, after losing my faith in people. I would love to try Tiffany for her and then we can both try it.

Joysutty
Winging It

Yes, I would love to try out the perfume myself or have the aftershave one for my husband. I have not heard of this brand, only Tiffany jewelry as i think my daughter got pair of pierced earrings from them. Thankyou. 

kaga2023
Winging It

Thanks for the chance would live to try Tiffany Love for her and would share with my bestie Yvette 😍