cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s no secret that Touche Éclat has always been the holy grail of beauty icons – in fact, it’s rated number one concealer in the world. However, rather than a concealing product, Touche Éclat was originally created as an illuminating pen. The iconic pen has now been graced with a new big sister: Introducing the Touche Éclat High Cover concealer.

1.jpg

Whether you love the power of the original Touche Éclat or are unaware of its magic, the brand new high cover radiance concealer is packed with its original radiance and illumination, but with added coverage.

What is the new concealer?

With 16 super-sleek shades, expect natural radiance but long-wear, high coverage pigments. Caffeine will offer that must-needed boost under the eye to combat dark circles, whilst vitamin E offers an antioxidant to allow for anti-fatigue. For everything from dark circles to scarring and if you have those blue or violet under-eye undertones, simply dab on the area and blend with the brush end or your fingers.

Untitled design4.jpg

Double up

Enjoy the best of both worlds; use the brand new pen for that essential high cover, then illuminate with the OG Touche Éclat Illuminating pen.

Desperate to get your hands on it?! Your new makeup bag essential will be launching on 6th February and will be EXCLUSIVE to us.

Available exclusively at Debenhams from 6th February 2019.

9 Comments
SilviaP
Perfectly Primed

I wear the ysl foundation so I definitely need to try this. 

Ashli
Multimasker

I'm a YSL girl for life so I cannot wait to try this! 

Madison1
First Base

would love to try this heard a lot about it and do suffer with dark circles.

Angelprincess87
Multimasker

I currently use the touche eclat foundation and the bb cream and the concealer, but i have always found the concealer to be too light coverage so am definitely looking forward to trying and hopefully buying this when it comes out.

Janet1
Fresh Face

I would live to try this foundation as I'm looking to try something different.

Jobloggs
Fresh Face

This will be first on my list to try when it arrives in store.

Keep your eyes peeled on a tried & tested feature so we can show you how it looks!! Smiley Happy x

Jocelyn60
Fresh Face

Will there be a wide range of colours to suit Women of colour 

madihaghazanfar
Winging It

I love the illuminating pen.. they will make the perfect combo. Sweet x