cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Whether it’s something spicy or warmly woody, here’s a run down of the must-have fragrances you need to switch up your scents this Autumn.

YSL Libre Eau de Parfum 67475523_154585699058090_2609587881925752581_n.jpg

Translating to the word 'free' in French, enjoy the brand new fragrance celebrates the contemporary woman of today.  Inside the couture bottle you'll find sensuous notes of Morrocan orange blossom fused with French lavender. 

K by Dolce&Gabbana

Treat the king in your life with the brand new earthy scent of wooded Tuscan hills. Combining fresh citrus and Sicilian lemon with revitalizing lavandin and juniper berry, transport yourself to Mediterranean sun with just one spritz.

Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum Intense 

BOTTLE 2_CARRE.jpg

The most recent fragrance from the Mon Guerlain family includes its key note of vanilla, fused with crisp lavender and vibrant mandarin. Add this sweet scent and tribute to today's femininity to your Mon Guerlain collection for a fresh new upgrade.

Jimmy Choo Urban Hero Eau de Parfum 

JC_2019_URBAN HERO_CONCRETE_SQUARE (1x1) (2).jpg

This aromatic and woody scent, inspired by the urban man of today, packs subtle yet sweet undertones of lemon caviar. With heart notes of rosewood and vetiver, enjoy a new sophisticated scent with a underlying mischief. 

Shop all fragrance & aftershave.

37 Comments
Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

Amazing new fragrances!

🤩🤩🤩

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

Perfect for gifting and also treating own self 🤩🥰

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Ysl is definitely next on my list but then I haven’t smelt the new mom guerlain yet so it could be tough to decide 🙈

Galara01
Going Pro

@DaisyCR  All look exciting ,I tried a sample of LIBRE & loved it ,the bottle is iconic based on the YSL handbag, but I do like a vanilla scent to so  Mon Guerlain  is one to try ,decisions decisions 

Kimbellini
Multimasker

I got my sample of Libre last week and I ordered my big bottle straight away (and even paid way to much postage to get it next day ) .

It is a stunning fragrance Smiley Happy 

ravishingrab
Beauty Crush

Mon Guerlain and Libre really wanted to have them as a part of my collection.

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  omg i cant wait for mon guerlian intense hopfuly got high hopes as i love the irignal and the edt

Also i smelt the d&g for men and it smelt 🔥🔥🔥 next on my list for my son defo🤩🤩

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR 

Can't wait to try YSL Libre and as it comes out on my birthday Sept 4th...well who knows😀

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  I have tried Libre and it’s a beautiful fragrance ☺️🤩

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  already bought Jimmy choo for hubby ❤😍 my eyes on ysl libre ❤😍😍🥰🥰🥰Screenshot_20190902-115800_Gallery.jpg

❤❤

Galara01
Going Pro

@Suzy Happy birthday for the 4th ,hope you get all you wish for Heart

I did a little review the other day ,take a look it will give you an idea whether this is for you Smiley Happy

Galara01
Going Pro

@Rabia  I got a sample the other day , and I loved it & the iconic bottle Heart

MFBeauty1
Beauty Icon

Can’t wait to smell the ysl one all their fragrances always smell amazing 😍

Hue_beauty
Living the Highlight

Literally waiting to spritz all of these all over myself and create a cocktail of perfume explosion 😂☺️☺️☺️☺️

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

The  Mon Guerlian Intense one sounds great to me @DaisyCR . 

kj_lovinbeauty
Beauty Crush

I’ve had a sample of the YSL libre if you like Olympea Eau De Parfum Gift Set - Paco Rabanne  this maybe one for you 💜 I’m no good with the notes but that’s what I’ve a-likened it too 🙃 

Benish85
Winging It

They all look amazing, I prefer warm woody parfum in autumn 🍂🍁 can’t wait to try YSL one 😍

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

These all sound amazing, I can’t wait to give YSL Libre a try! 😍

Ladyrain
Nailing It

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 

Laurenmelon
Nailing It

I have received a mini sample of the YSL and love it ! Also love the full size bottle would look fantastic on my dressing table 🤣

MFL1276
Multimasker

Received a sample of the YSL Libre perfume in the post and really loved it already 😍😍😍

svitlana
Winging It

Heart Libre really wanted to have them as a part of my collection.

Sula01
Nailing It

My eyes are definitely looking at the YSL perfume the bottle is just so beautiful 

Jo_penney
Winging It

My all time favourite perfume is insolence, 🥰 in Leeds for the day and might pop in for a cheeky sniff 👃 of the  new guerlain 😁 x

HannahJo
Multimasker

Literally LOVING all the latest fragrance releases, so many amazing choices! 😍🙌

cazandbobwatson
Nailing It

always love new perfumes coming out

Arches
Nailing It

Wow these looks soo good

Caz1998
Winging It

Can’t wait to try them all .

dagmar
Getting Lippy

I've not tried any of these yet but I'm interested to sample them.  I like to get new perfume when the season changes and  it feels like it's time to move away from my summery favourites!

janetvernazza
Fresh Face

What amazing new fragrances. I would love to try Jicky Eau De Toilette 100Ml - GUERLAIN 

Annmac
Living the Highlight

I've sampled the Libre and love it @DaisyCR still to try the Mon Guerlain intense but suspect I will love it as much as the others IMG_20190907_175332.jpg

AnnieMay
Fresh Face

Looking forward to trying out samples of new products my favourite perfume at the moment is Prada Candy,  Giorgio Armani Si and Coco Channel Mademoiselle

Mid12
Multimasker
nyltiakc
Getting Lippy

Got my eyes on the Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum Intense ! Sounds like a perfect winter and cold weather scent, gonna add that to my Christmas wish list!

Mid12
Multimasker

@DaisyCR #Mon Guerlain 200Ml - GUERLAIN and YSL Libre is definitely on my list

Lovetoreview
Multimasker

@DaisyCR  They all sound very seductive 

Mid12
Multimasker

@DaisyCR  amzing new fragrances 😍😍😍😍