cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

The big day is just around the corner, so swerve that last-minute rush and rely on our must-have beauty gifts that’ll make their Christmas...

Dior Limited Edition Rouge Dior Lipstick gift set 

Gifting doesn't get much better than this Dior Limited Edition clutch, featuring the iconic Rouge Dior 999 lipstick, along with five desirable refills of their best-selling shades. 

130172985499 (1).jfif

YSL Black Opium Eau de Parfum gift set 

This YSL icon is the gift that keeps on giving; notes of pink pepper, orange blossom and coffee is what makes this vibrant, addictive fragrance perfect for after dark.

121082456799.jfif

Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Eau de Toilette

If there's one scent a man needs on his shelf, it's Hugo Boss. With sensual, woody base notes in this Eau de Toilette, this set will ensure he keeps fresh at all times with the additional deodorant and shower gel.

117119002599.jfif

Clinique Moisture Surge Skincare gift set 

This skin-quenching set is a winter must-have, let alone the perfect gift for that skincare lover. Composed of four products from the bestselling range, these oil-free formulas work hard to hydrate and replenish skin for up to 72 hours.

123070011299.jfif

Guerlain Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum gift set 

Add some craftsmanship to someone's Christmas this year with this beautifully embroidered gift set. Featuring the iconic and feminine Mon Guerlain fragrance, you can also enjoy the citrus oriental scent in a body lotion and shower gel form.130068021499.jfif

Benefit Limited Edition Carry on Cuties Christmas gift set

Enjoy these Bene-bestsellers including Gimme Brow+,  BAGgal BANG and Precisely My Brow pencil in the cutest gift set worth £79.  Perfect for that younger makeup junkie, you'll also find a glitzy makeup pouch to put their new goodies in!

130901586999.jfif

Shop all beauty gift sets 

19 Comments
Total Glossip

@DaisyCR  The Dior set looks beautiful - might have to add it to my 🎅 list 🥰

Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  i got my guerlain set well chuffed its toooo beautiful😍😍 my treat from me to me👸💋

High Brow

@DaisyCR 

@Boss786  That gift set is soo gorgeous with the mini too ,when you say embroidered is that the box with embroidery on the lid?

Beauty Icon

Mon Guerlain set and dior sets look gorgeous @DaisyCR 

Going Pro

@DaisyCR oh no the Dior 💄 and guerlain perfume are going from your must have to my must need list 🙈🤣

Living the Highlight

Who doesn’t love a Christmas Gift Set!? @DaisyCR 

The best values of the year! 

happy shopping all

Nailing It

Wow I love the lipstick gift set I add my list 

Beauty Icon

@Galara01  yep i think soo the box is embrodied its got gold detailing🤷‍♀️

Nailing It

Ooo the Limited Edition Rouge Dior Couture Collection Lipstick Set - DIOR looks amazing.    Lovely shades.   

I have quite a few beauty card points so I might just treat myself.   

Beauty Icon

This is the best Christmas ever 🥰 so happy to be part of this community ❤️

High Brow

@Boss786  You're such a princess 👸 an embroidered gold box whatever next ? 

High Brow

@Alison01  Why not its almost FREE 💋

Beauty Icon

Everything looks absolutely stunning, want them all ! Far too many temptations @DaisyCR 

Perfectly Primed

The YSL Black Opium edp set has my name all over it !!💜🎁😍 @DaisyCR 

Going Pro

@DaisyCR Everything is gorgeous 

Getting Lippy

The Dior set is beautiful and I love the Benefit set too- so cute with the bag! 😍

Nailing It

@DaisyCR I reckon all those gifts are a must. I especially love Guerlain as it's my favourite perfume ❤️❤️❤️

Getting Lippy

I bought the benefit set 😍 best deal ever and you get a voucher for a free tint in store aswell! 💗

All Eyes on Me

Dior Iconic Lipsticks Set:

I got a gift of this limited-edition makeup set and it’s in description that it’s designed is inspired by the Dior runway shows features the Jewel Edition of the iconic Rouge Dior 999, along with 5 refills of Rouge Dior emblematic best-selling shades. I believed that Dior has combined the best seller shades, and it’s their excellent achievement. It’s iconic product for this Christmas and for ideal event is 999, Iconic red, satin finish, shade.

My star gift contains the following shades:

1——-999, Iconic red, satin finish, 3.5gm.

2——-080 Red Smile, Bright red, satin  
              finish, 3.5gm.
3——-434 Promenade, Hazelnut beige,    
            satin finish, 3.5gm. 
4——-520 Feel Good, Vibrant pink, satin

finish, 3gm.

5——-999 Matte,  Iconic red, matte finish,

3.5g.

6——772 Classic Matte, Rosewood,

matte finish, 3.5gm.

It contains the most desirable shades in matte and satin finishes, so that you mix and match to your  desire.
I tried all of them and was over the moon. You can also try first lining the lips with contour,  then for an extra ordinary, even result, apply Rouge Dior with the Backstage Lip Brush, from the centre of the lips outwards. For a dark colour finish, apply the lipstick directly on the lips.

This is the best gift I got it now and Dior deserves the best achievement award.

Thanks for my family for giving me such a precious gift. xxxxxx