cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peter Thomas Roth has launched at Debenhams

Created from a personal mission to find long-term solutions to his skincare concerns, Peter Thomas Roth encompasses worldwide-sourced ingredients and transformative results.

Untitled design (14).jpg

‘Breakthrough formulas. Astonishing results’ is the philosophy Peter Thomas Roth stands by. It all started with one man on a major quest to find effective products to treat his personal skincare problems – those sun spots, fine lines and acne we can all comprehend with.

You’ll find Pumpkin enzyme, Irish Moor Mud, and even pure 24K Gold, yes, real gold!

Here’s a couple of the things we’re most excited about…

24K Gold Prism Face Cream

A must-have for beauty obsessives, this truly decadent and luxury is infused with pure 24 Karat Gold, which has the ability to cleverly scatter light to diminish the appearance of discolouration and dullness.Untitled design (11).jpg

Retinol Fusion PM Night Face Serum

Achieve a gentle skin exfoliation with 1.5% retinol with this vitamin-rich face serum. Suitable for all skin types, treat yourself to a weekly subtle renewal by applying the serum to a freshly cleansed face, before your night cream.

Untitled design (12).jpg 

Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream

What could be more pure for the skin than moisture drawn right from the atmosphere? Containing 30% Hyaluronic Acid giving the skin that plump, fuller appearance, this Cloud Cream also includes Anti-oxidant rich ingredients such as Elderberry to combat those fine lines.

Untitled design (13).jpg

Which Peter Thomas Roth products are you most excited to try? Let us know in the comments below

Shop all Peter Thomas Roth.

14 Comments
Julia
Total Glossip

24K gold mask and the 24K gold prism face cream really excited for those to try

@Julia Absolutely - me too!!

Lmaksimovic1970
Total Glossip

What is the price for these creams etc?

@Lmaksimovic1970 Hey - they vary per product but if you want to explore the range here then you can see exact prices Smiley Happy

Pineapple
Nailing It

Cucumber Eye Patches sound lovely! The  Pumpkin Enzyme Face Mask and Hyaluronic face cream and serums look just as exciting too! Heart

Lmaksimovic1970
Total Glossip

Thank you. 

Julia
Total Glossip

I cant see the 24K mask anywhere on the website? @DaisyCR

@Julia These will be landing on the site *very* soon! I'll pop a link in here when they're on 😍

Julia
Total Glossip

Thanks very much I'll keep an eye on 😍

MissJuls
Nailing It

Wow! This looks amazing, I really want to try 24k Gold PRISM Face Cream 😍

Liz_56
Blending In

wow these look fantastic  Woman Happy

Maza
Winging It
Prets5
Fresh Face

24k gold mask

te06071
Nailing It

I remember seeing these in the US in Sephora, so I am so happy that Debenhams are stocking them. I have also seen the mask minis set, which looks like really good value if anyone is interested. Cannot tag but it's: Peter Thomas Roth - 'Meet Your Mask' Miniature Size 6 Piece Mask Gift Set