cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Beauty Club Community recommends...

Here on our Beauty Club Community we simply love chatting about our favourite products – from those unsung heroes we’ve recently discovered, to the simply cannot-live-without handbag essentials we continually replace. So, what better way to spend a morning than with some of our members, finding out their latest favourite products – over some prosecco and nibbles, of course.

Untitled design11.jpg

Arian said they were super excited about YSL’s new launch: High Coverage Touche Eclat Concealer (coming soon):

“This product has more coverage than the OG Touche Eclat – the best way to use it is to apply it first, underneath the originally Touch Eclat, and you’re gonna’ be concealed AND highlighted for days! It’s got my favourite click n go application, and if you haven’t gotten any sleep then this is the product you need to make it look like you’ve got those eight hours!

1.jpg

Ozge said the Too Faced Better Than Sex and Diamonds mascara is her new go-to:

If you love a black mascara that really makes those lashes long – the hourglass shape of this mascara wand works wonders to reach both the inner and outer corner of the lashes. I find this mascara is the perfect way to finish off my makeup, giving me super long and voluminous lashes.

4.jpg

Jaineesha is a major fan of the new bareMinerals BarePro longwear lipstick:

It’s super long-wearing – I wear it before, through and after lunch and it still doesn’t budge! It’s a really hydrating products so I don’t find I get that cracked lips feeling – it’s one for those who are super busy and don’t have the time to top up throughout the day! And it’s cruelty free & vegan – bonus.”

2.jpg

Josephine loves how the NARS Skin Deep eye shadow palette suits all skin types:

“It’s a very neural, easy, everyday palette, for all skin tones. I love the dark brown shade in the palette to put in the crease to create a smokey eye. The shimmer shades, if you use on the inner corner of the eye it really adds a brightening pop.

5.jpg

Eloise told us how she can’t live without her Urban Decay all nighter setting spray:

“I’ve got combination to oily skin, so I find that I don’t want to overload my skin with loads of powder, to avoid congestion. This all nightery setting spray is the perfect product to ensure I have up to 16 hour coverage without disrupting my makeup at all – plus, it has a really nice, lightweight fine mist to it! I love to apply this before and after makeup.

3.jpg

Here's a little behind the scenes video of our day:

What's your favourite beauty product? Tell us below!

10 Comments
Pineapple
Multimasker

Looks like it was a lot of fun! Loved the video! Heart

SophieG1
Multimasker

Ohh I’m looking forward to the concealer launch I love the Touche Eclat foundation hopefully I will love the concealer as well. 

Ozge
Getting Lippy

Love thisssss💜💜💜💜💜

Bri246
Nailing It

My favourite beauty product is the Givenchy Interdit Lip Gloss 😍💋

Kathmerixxx
Nailing It

Bri 246  gonna give this a try next time in debenhams if the store has it. 

Shanti
Getting Lippy

Oh what fun! Must have been an awesome day exploring and discussing beauty. Lucky ladies!

Angelprincess87
Nailing It

That event looked so fun, my favourite product that is coming out soon is the ysl high coverage concealer.

Jojofine01
Fresh Face

What a fun day 😁 we all look beautiful ❤️

Jaineesha
Winging It

Thank you for a fabulous day Debenhams beauty Team!! Gorgoeus products and lovely day spent with other makeup lovers!! #bareminerals #crueltyfree #vegan

Samiah
Winging It

Would love to try the new ysl concealer