cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Now’s the time to treat your loved ones with our great beauty gifts. From superstar skincare sets for her, to a new favourite fragrance for him, say hello to your one stop shop for all things Christmas gifting…

Clarins Anti-ageing skincare gift set

What better gift for a skincare lover than a 50ml version of this best-selling serum, in a pretty giftable bag. Complete with another two Clarins icons in the set, this little trio is the perfect treat for a fresh new skincare upgrade.

70318035_2553772981505857_6137435012455244543_n.jpg

Montblanc Explorer Eau de Parfum

Gift one of this year’s best-selling men’s fragrances; its top notes of bergamot, pomarose and sage offer a woody, earthy set for the adventurous man in your life. Once you smell it, you won’t be able to get enough…Untitled design (7).jpg

Givenchy L’Interdit Eau De Parfum

Notes of orange blossom, jasmin and tuberose offer a delicate floral scent, cut with dark notes for a bold femininity. Whether for your mum, girlfriend or sister, this strong, sensuous scent is an all-round crowd-pleaser.@paulyne26.jpg

Dunhill ‘Icon’ Eau de parfum gift set

Earn brownie points this year with this fruity, Italian scent of bergamot, Neroli Absolute. A black pepper and Lavender de Provence fuses the masculine with the original, all packaged up in a sleek gift set with a matching shower gel.

dunhill - Icon - Compact Set.jpeg

What goodies have you ticked off of your Christmas list yet? Let us know in the comments below!

Shop all beauty gift sets.

7 Comments
Galara01
Going Pro

@DaisyCR  Looks like I'm all set ,I've just put my Clarins Double serum on underneath my Rose Radiance cream & I've got my L'Interdit sample which I love ❤

Some good choices there for the guys too 👍

Mid12
Nailing It

I already bought a clarins double serum @DaisyCR  and i am looking for a givenchy L’interdit  🤩

Rabia
Beauty Icon

Waiting to get YSLLibre  And Estée Lauder Blocksbuster @DaisyCR  but already bought 2 UD palettes honey and cherry 🍒❤️❤️ And Debenhams advent calendar ❤️

Annmac
Living the Highlight

Love these posts @DaisyCR so many beautiful gifts.

Have treated myself to a couple of Elizabeth Arden gift sets and also the gorgeous Lancome Idole. Looking forward to VIP event but not sure what I'll be buying yet 😍

Samshine
Going Pro

@DaisyCR  Too many bargains and temptations has got me doing all kinds of lists to ease my shopping sprees  🙈😂

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  i think im putting myself on the list for a idole😉🤩

Bstreet
First Base

I have just got some new perfume and am thinking about replacement for my current serum. Having been hearing friends taking about Clarins double serum for a while, I think I could give it a go!