cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 13.17.39.png

In a recent article in the Daily Mail, the Nars Radiant Moisturiser SPF 30 is credited by customers for curing breakouts, scarring and dark circles. 

This make up and skincare wonder at just £30 has become a cult favourite and has been hailed as a beauty must-have according to the Daily Mail.  It has received no less than a four star rating and has been praised by customers for 'curing' acne breakouts, dark eye circles and hyperpigmentation in as little a for weeks. 

What we say...Sarah Sian Beauty Editor

'About a month ago I noticed that the dark circles under my eyes were getting worse. I tried to disguise using a concealer and foundation but it looked too cakey. I opted for the Nars Radiant Tinted moisturiser that literally glides effortlessly onto the skin and blended in seamlessly to give a natural and radiant finish. It's really lightweight and oil-free which is an added bonus so it doesn't slip. Infused with naturally derived botanicals and ingredients that work hard to give skin a much-needed moisture boost throughout the day. Even after late nights over Christmas and New Year, I started to notice that the dark circles had reduced. It's now my handbag staple'. 

Shop Nars Radiant Tinted Moisutriser

Read the Daily Mail article 

Have you tried the Nars Radiant Moisturiser? We'd love to hear your reviews, leave comments below. 

4 Comments
Pineapple
Multimasker

Hey @SarahS, this sounds great! Is it possible to show us your skin before and after applying it? Smiley Happy

Samiah
Winging It

I have suffered with acne scar and dark circles would love to try this and see if it will make any difference

Dada9
Fresh Face

I did love, would like to use it again

Duchess76
Winging It

Definitely sounds like it’s worth a try!!! 😀