cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Community Manager

Hey guys.

Happy New Year!

To kick off your New Year right we are offering you the chance to try out the 'Poreless' range from natural skincare & makeup experts, Bare Minerals. The collection consists of 3 vegan-friendly products to help smooth skin, tighten pores and reduce impurities. 

EKN_6143_01.jpg

• Poreless Clay CleanserCreamy clay cleanser that helps clear pores and reduce excess oil for healthy-looking skin. Rich in exfoliating superfruit acids and nutrient-packed prebiotics, this skin-refining daily cleanser gently deep cleans and purifies to keep pores clear. 
  • Poreless Exfoliating EssenseGentle daily exfoliating liquid that helps minimise the appearance of pores and reduce excess oil for healthy-looking skin. Rich in exfoliating superfruit acids and nutrient-packed prebiotics, this weightless essence is your daily essential for smaller-looking pores. 
  • Poreless Oil-Free MoisturiserLightweight, oil-free moisturizer that helps minimise the appearance of pores, reduce shine and hydrate. Rich in exfoliating superfruit acids and nutrient-packed prebiotics, this light moisturizing lotion provides essential hydration while helping to refine and smooth skins texture, so pores look smaller. 

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below and tell us why you would love to try this collection! A selection of members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Tuesday 3rd December.

Shop Bare Minerals here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 10/01/20. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

644 Comments
Getting Lippy

I would love to try this range as I suffer from huge pores due to my acne problem, and also I love bare minerals. Really hope would be lucky to try this! 🀞

First Base

I’d love to try this product as I believe bare minerals is one of the best companies that provides skincare which doesn’t clog pores. I used the bare minerals foundation and have always loved it. My skin is oily and acne prone and I have struggled to find skincare that works with my skin. I’d love to try this to see if it makes any changes to my skin. 

Fresh Face

I would LOVE to try this set as I am a huge fan of Bare Minerals and vegan product. As I have gotten older I have really noticed a difference in my skin, especially my pores. I have tried so many different products but not found any that truely work! x

First Base

I would love to test this I am a bare minerals fan and any products that can can maintain the radiance of my skin is definitely worth ago

Winging It

I would love to try this because I have blemishes and open pores. 

Winging It

Would LOVE Love love to try this pure minerals prize, I have been a pure minerals fan well what seems forever but never tried this skin care range. Fingers crossed x

Chilling Out

I'd love to try the Bare Minerals Brand, I love trying out new products and writing honest reviews. I enjoy posting on all my Social Media Websites and spreading the word about the different products I have tried and tested, it gets conversations going with all my friends, family and followers. I'm currently going through early Menopause. The Menopause has affected my skin I have fine lines and wrinkles, I'd say my skin looks a little dull and tired and so would most likely find testing out the Bare Minerals products to be beneficial to myself and others if I'm lucky enough to be selected. #gotmyfingerscrossed 🀞

Fresh Face

As a vegan who looks hard for the ideal natural vegan facial products and make up, the #BareMinerals range are products I'm confident about buying

I do have problems with open pores on my face, particularly around my nose and forehead which makes me an ideal candidate for trying out and giving feedback on this range. 

I'm also one for sleek and sophisticated packaging as I travel a lot on business, the #BareMinerals range gives me all of this plus more.

Getting Lippy

I would love to try this as Bare Minerals make up really does agree with my skin and I've have recently started also using the primer....it is AMAZING so I expect good things from this set. It is also vegan friendly and i'm trying my best to find vegan friendly products, that agree with my skin, to overhaul my beauty regime.

Getting Lippy

As an older lady nearing 40 I feel my skin needs more looking after and I've never tried any bare minerals products before and I think this would be a good time. Maybe this will be my first ever acceptance lol joined over a year ago n never picked for anything yet so fingers crossed 🀞😍

First Base

I like the look of the packaging,simple,clean,and also vegan free..what more could a girl want!

Nailing It

I would love to try these amazing  vegan bare minerals skincare items. I am going vegan for January and always try to buy cruelty free but I guess the next step is to only buy vegan skincare. I would love this opportunity to try - thanks @TazK xx

Nailing It

Happy New Year πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€— 

I really love #baremineral and highly need clean my pores please. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

First Base

I'd love to try this out as I stick to products that are as clean as possible. I've recently used Bare Minerals products for the first time and am a now big fan! My pores are quite problematic so I'd love to try these products in particular. 

Fresh Face

I would love to be considered to try these products, I have dry skin so I'd love to see how well the exfoliator works. I also have large pores round my t zone. 

Getting Lippy

Yes please ! Bare minerals enable me to have bare skin and still look alive.

leaves me fresh and ready to face the world without putting on my warpaint.

Fresh Face

I would love to try these products as I have naturally oily skin with open pores. I have tried many products claiming to reduce excess oil and open pores but have yet to find the right one for me. I haven’t tried bare minerals skin products before and would love to try something new. Fingers crossed! 

Fresh Face

I would like to try these as I have slightly oily skin and have never tried bare minerals products before.

EKN_6143_01.jpg

• Poreless Clay CleanserCreamy clay cleanser that helps clear pores and reduce excess oil for healthy-looking skin. Rich in exfoliating superfruit acids and nutrient-packed prebiotics, this skin-refining daily cleanser gently deep cleans and purifies to keep pores clear. 
  • Poreless Exfoliating EssenseGentle daily exfoliating liquid that helps minimise the appearance of pores and reduce excess oil for healthy-looking skin. Rich in exfoliating superfruit acids and nutrient-packed prebiotics, this weightless essence is your daily essential for smaller-looking pores. 
  • Poreless Oil-Free MoisturiserLightweight, oil-free moisturizer that helps minimise the appearance of pores, reduce shine and hydrate. Rich in exfoliating superfruit acids and nutrient-packed prebiotics, this light moisturizing lotion provides essential hydration while helping to refine and smooth skins texture, so pores look smaller. 

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below and tell us why you would love to try this collection! A selection of members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Shop Bare Minerals here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 10/01/20. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Fresh Face

I'd love to try this . I love #bareminerals 

Total Glossip

I would love to try these products as I'm up for trying new products to support my problem skin. 

Bare Minerals are amazing 

Nailing It

I'd love to try this collection. I have enlarged pores and have tried anything ;and everything, but nothing helps, not even retinol.

It would be interesting to see if these products actually deliver. 

First Base

I’d LOVE to try these!! I’ve had enlarged pores ever since I can remember and I’m always looking for products to help me with that as it’s one of my biggest skin concerns. The fact it’s vegan just makes it so much better!!! I’ve never tried anything bare minerals so it would be lovely to try something completely new. Keeping my fingers crossed 🀞

Getting Lippy

Love Bare Minerals makeup but never tried their skincare so would love to start the year off with a new skincare regime!

Winging It

I am struggling with enlarged pores since I remember. I have tried many products and didn’t find my favourite yet. Trying this set would give me a chance to find maybe what I was missing to have beautiful skin 😊

Winging It

I would love to test bare minerals as i have heard it is very good and i need all the help i can get!

Fresh Face

Happy new year everyone!

I would love to try this out. I’m already a member of different review sites and I love bare minerals. Most importantly, I have the worst skin! I have tried everything to combat my very oily and enlarged pores but nothing seems to last long. Help please x @TazK 

First Base

I would love to try these products. I have noticeable pores and keep using masks and primers that dry out my skin. I want to try something that will make the pores less noticeable so that I don't have to apply as much foundation!

Fresh Face

I would love a chance to try out the bare minerals  range .I absolutely love the foundation ...

First Base

I've tried Bare Minerals products in the past and they have been great, however I haven't tried these and when it comes to my pores they are a nightmare, finding products that help to reduce my pores size without leaving my skin dry would be the best, I'm hoping that fixing my pores will have a knock on effect to stop any other nasties like blemishes or dry patches, these products sound like they could be The Fix! 

First Base

My oily skin would very much love to try this set. 

I struggle to find any moisturiser that won't leave greasy residue, a toner that keeps shine at bay while reducing sebum and blackheads and a wash that actually does what it claims. 

So I'd be the perfect candidate πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Fresh Face

I've never tried Bare minerals before so this would be a great chance!

Winging It

I would love to try these. I have combination skin and struggle with blemishes and pores around nose and chin. These products look amazing! I have use bare minerals in the past and loved it

First Base

I have temperamental skin so I would love to give this a go 

Getting Lippy

My skin is always dry and dehydrated. I'm looking for a good product to make my skin look better and smooth. And also I have never tried before bare minerals products. I'll be more than happy to try them. 😊πŸ₯°β€οΈ

Winging It

I have used Bare Minerals make up for a  few years and I love it. 

I would love to try their skincare too. 

This would be a great addition to my daily routine.

First Base

Hello, I'd really love to be one of your testers for this product - I'm starting to be much more conscious of what I use on my body and face, as well as what I eat, so I've been looking for a vegan-friendly range to switch to! Thank you! Smiley Happy

Fresh Face

Would love to try love bare minerals make up and have run out of my skincare collection 

Fresh Face

I would love to win this,

Love bare minerals and its the only thing that is good on my skin.

I always suffer with blemishes and also want something to help with pores.

Wouldn't love the chance

Thankyou 

Fresh Face

Happy New Year πŸ˜€

These products sound amazing, I’ve struggled with enlarged pores around my nose and cheeks for a while and still haven’t found a product that really works, love that their Vegan friendly too

First Base

I would love to win this collection. I’m in my early 40s and have noticed that my pores are opening up around my nose and  cheek areas and I feel that this collection would be perfect for my skin type. I will keep my fingers crossed πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» 

Fresh Face

Happy New Year @TazK 

What a great opportunity, these sounds great.

I'm still trying to find my perfect beauty routine with the right products, I have a really oily T-zone and struggle to keep it at bay, also large pores around my nose which I have to use a primer to cover them up. Would love to give these ago to see if they work with my skin type,  and one day go make up free and feel confident in my skin, no oil, reduced pores, reduced spots - because of the oil!

Thank You

Take Care

Ashley x

Getting Lippy

I have big pores and would love to see if this makes a difference 

Getting Lippy

I've got large pores and in 27 year and trying pretty much everything on the market I still can't find a product to minimise my pores! 

First Base

Being a mum to two under two I dont get much time in the morning to put on makeup so would love to try and get my skin looking better. One of the only moments I have to myself at the moment is cleansing my face at the end of the day so this would be a lovely treat. 

Winging It

Really trying to find something that works with my skin

Blending In

I would love to try these new products as I always seem to buy the same bare minerals products. And I am a big fan of bare minerals. I find they suit my skin as I am very sensitive to a lot of products. 

@TazK wrote:

Hey guys.

Happy New Year!

To kick off your New Year right we are offering you the chance to try out the 'Poreless' range from natural skincare & makeup experts, Bare Minerals. The collection consists of 3 vegan-friendly products to help smooth skin, tighten pores and reduce impurities. 

EKN_6143_01.jpg

Shop Bare Minerals here.

Fresh Face

I'd love to try these products as I'm yet to find anything that I'm entirely happy with. I'm self conscious over my appearance and get married in April so would love to try something they may help to give me a boost ahead of my special day. Thank you 

First Base

I would like to try it because I have been looking for some new skincare but products as the ones I’ve used haven’t been amazing on much face. Blemishes are a bit of a concern for my face and my pores are more noticeable than I’d like. Let’s hope these products might change that Smiley Happy

First Base

I would love to try out bare minerals new poreless skincare. I’ve always suffered with dry skin on my face and try to use moisturiser but nothing seems to hydrate my face well. I’m also pregnant and my skin seems to been worse now , so I would love a go at this

thank you x

Fresh Face

I would love to try this product because I love vegan products! I always struggle to find a product that reduces and tightens my pores