cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Hey guys.

Happy New Year!

To kick off your New Year right we are offering you the chance to try out the 'Poreless' range from natural skincare & makeup experts, Bare Minerals. The collection consists of 3 vegan-friendly products to help smooth skin, tighten pores and reduce impurities. 

EKN_6143_01.jpg

• Poreless Clay CleanserCreamy clay cleanser that helps clear pores and reduce excess oil for healthy-looking skin. Rich in exfoliating superfruit acids and nutrient-packed prebiotics, this skin-refining daily cleanser gently deep cleans and purifies to keep pores clear. 
  • Poreless Exfoliating EssenseGentle daily exfoliating liquid that helps minimise the appearance of pores and reduce excess oil for healthy-looking skin. Rich in exfoliating superfruit acids and nutrient-packed prebiotics, this weightless essence is your daily essential for smaller-looking pores. 
  • Poreless Oil-Free MoisturiserLightweight, oil-free moisturizer that helps minimise the appearance of pores, reduce shine and hydrate. Rich in exfoliating superfruit acids and nutrient-packed prebiotics, this light moisturizing lotion provides essential hydration while helping to refine and smooth skins texture, so pores look smaller. 

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below and tell us why you would love to try this collection! A selection of members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Tuesday 3rd December.

Shop Bare Minerals here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 10/01/20. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

644 Comments
lady_S2
Winging It

I would live to try this. I need a new skincare range and am hap0y to try something new with god credentials. I ice the maw up so interested  the skincare range

MissCherry
Getting Lippy

Love to try this as I have large pores!

Dianeb13
Winging It

I'd love to try these new exciting products from the amazing Bare Minerals! As an older woman, to find something that is going to help me look and feel better would be fabulous 😊

missfab
Getting Lippy

@TazK this would be perfect for me as I’m looking to switch up my skincare routine and have heard great things about this brand. 

Sexysweet
Getting Lippy

I would love to test this trio out. I want smaller pores and smoother skin. @TazK 

stacy123
Getting Lippy

doing a vegan month, so this product is a great idea to try

jsj1968
Winging It

Bare Mineral makeup products are all I have used for years because they are so kind to my skin (as well as making me look good) but I have yet to try their skincare products. I would love to give this a try especially as I have sensitive skin and large pores on my nose and cheeks. If it is even nearly as good as their makeup I'm sure I'll be impressed.

JW2
Getting Lippy

I have enlarged pores on my chin and cheeks and would love to try these products particularly as they are vegan

hockeymum1477
Getting Lippy

Bare minerals is one of my go-to brands when my skin starts looking dull, so I’d love to try the Poreless range to see if it can help reduce and refine the large pores on my nose, cheeks and chin x

RuinK
Getting Lippy

I've only recently discovered how good bare minerals foundation is, and would love to explore more of the range by testing these for you!

Happy 2020 everyone!

AnnM
Getting Lippy

@TazK I love bareMinerals and I am always on the lookout for a good vegan range. I would love to try these! ☺️

Lizzy1
Nailing It

This sounds like this product was made for me! I’m mid 30’s and my pores and imperfections are my biggest skin hate. I would absolutely love to try this!!! 

Kamalroop
Winging It

Being a vegan, I am very sensitive to cosmetics and cannot use most of them causing me to choose from very limited range out of which some dont compliment my skin very well. 

I would love to try bare minerals vegan range considering they are top cosmetics  brand of currently and I have heard lots of positive things about their skin care range.

Would be a lovely opportunity to try these products. 🙂

Florinna3333
Fresh Face

Ohhh yes please!

I would love to try this!

Especially now because I'm running out  of cleaser :-)) 🥰😘

Mikizmo
Winging It

I would love to try these products.i have been searching a long time for a product that effectively clowns, manages my pores , and, also one that doesn't dry up my skin too much..

I haven't found the right one yet for the dreaded tzone. Fingers crossed, this is it!

Sally2
Winging It

I love Bare Minerals products & would love to try this set. I have sensitive skin, but never with this brand. Hope I am lucky!

EmaSullivan
In the Spotlight

I would love to try this, I've used a few bareMinerals products in the past and have always been impressed! I have always suffered with large pores and my skin looking quite textured, so I'm always on the hunt to try new products which claim to reduce pores! 

jenny33
Getting Lippy

I would love this collection as looking to try new products for the new year and make me feel good about myself, always pores have been a problem so combining vegan and reducing pores, great combination!!

Lorka5
Getting Lippy

This sounds great - as I have got older my pores seem more visible so would love to give this a try. I have never tried bareMinerals before so this would be amazing. Heart

yoeydavis123
Fresh Face

I've always wanted to try Bare Minerals products but never had the opportunity. I do have an issue with visible pores so I'd really love to find out if it would help. I review for amazon, Goodreads, Netgalley and more so I would be perfect for this job. 

friday85
Winging It

i would love to try these products as i suffer from pores and this brand is good quality that it will be good for my skin. it will help with my rough skin as well as making it pure

Polly6
Winging It

Love to give this a try hear a lot of great things about Bare Minerals. I am struggling with my skin at the min

Ericam1
Fresh Face

I Need to try this range ! ASAP. Open Pores(craters) on nose and face are growing by the day 😩Have tried everything with no luck. 🤞🏻

Niharika
Getting Lippy

Happy New Year @TazK, the admins & all the members of this wonderful community. Wow!! What an amazing opportunity to start the new year. I would love to try these new products as I have heard some rave reviews about this brand but haven't been able to try anything from their range as yet. I am having some large pores around my nose & was on the lookout for the perfect products to tackle the same. So this could be the perfect time for trying out this brand with this range.

bankieboy
Getting Lippy

Actually, my wife would like to try it as she's loves Bare Minerals

Vanessa11
Fresh Face

I would love a chance of trying out the bare mineral products .i have heard such good feedback from a lot of their products but never used them

Shell68
Winging It

Having just started working in a new department I would love to try out a new skincare regime to go with my new job

KayBarron
Fresh Face

I would love to try these products. As I get older my pores are becoming more prominent and I would love a way to treat this. I have yet to find a product that helps.

szilwijja95
Getting Lippy

I don't have any bareMinerals product yet, but I really want to try them. My pores became visible for a few months as well. 

Rachel9436
Winging It

I would absolutely love to try these products, I’m always looking for anything to help improve my  skin Smiley Happy 

Janeof
Getting Lippy

As I've got older, my pores have got bigger, especially around my nose so I'd love to try the Bare Minerals Poreless range.

Sjp80
Fresh Face

I have terrible open pores and get so many spots. I would love to have smoother skin. I have just purchased some bareMinerals make up which I have found amazing so would love to try the skin care products too

Hanfx
First Base

I LOVE Bare Minerals as its so good for my sensitive / acne prone skin. Have done some other recent (positive) skin reviews and would love the opportunity to do more. Good luck everyone x

ANAT58895
Winging It

I have been struggling for the last year with my skin with flare ups. It has never been so bad and its making me feel really self conscious, like i dont even want to have a conversation with someone in case they notice my skin. Im not a make up wearer so i cant cover it regularly. I need to try these as i have read some amazing reviews. Would love the opportunity to get my confidence back. 

newkid
Fresh Face

I would love to fry this!  I have visible pores and the odd blackhead so I would love to try this and see if this cleans then out minimises them.  

Laujon
Getting Lippy

@TazK  would love to try these products as a vegetarian myself and suffering from acne rosacea it's really hard to find skincare suitable for my skin would be awesome 😊

Kirstym86
Fresh Face

I have visable pores particularly on my nose and cheeks having  tried many products over the years this could.be the one to finaly make a difference.

JBK
Fresh Face

Hi, I would like to try these Bare Mineral products as I have oily skin and visible pores. Haven’t found the right exfoliating products that are effective. 
Hope this is the right 1. Thanks. 

MFL1276
Multimasker

@TazK I would really love to try this collection because i'm trying to replace my skincare products little by little as they finished with the natural ones only.

As i've got combination skin,my pores are always showing up,whatever skincare products or make-up i'll use,there's no way for me to hide them or even diminished their size.I need something which will prevent my skin from producing excessive oil,which will resume with shine so quickly after 1 or 2 hours and ruined my make-up.

I've tried lots of products before and still looking for the miracle one to make me feeling more confident about myself,with my skin and my appearance.

Heard a lot of good reviews about bare minerals but haven't tried any of their skincare products yet.

So,it would be lovely if i'm selected to try these 3 products which sound amazing and will definitely suit my combination skin.

booboo1
Winging It

Wow! Bareminerals!!  Would love to try this to get to work on my pores

carpenter1
Fresh Face

would love to try this

Sophib
Fresh Face

I would love to try this as my pores on my nose are huge and I cannot find a vegan, cruelty free product to help. 

Kntss
Fresh Face

I would love to try it as I'm a beauty therapist and love to try new products and so reviews so I can recommend it to my friends and customers. Smiley Happy 

Tan34
Multimasker

What a wonderful opportunity @TazK  i would like recieve the poreless range 

Tan34
Multimasker
Tan34
Multimasker

I would live to try the range of baremineral i have enlarged pores 

Hayleyr86
Fresh Face

I have heard so many good things about this brand! I have terrible pores and am always having breakouts. It's very embarrassing and I try to cover them with foundation and concealer but that makes it worse. I would be delighted to be chosen to try this it sounds ideal for me 😊 I'm great at leaving reviews and love sharing my opinion. Please give me consideration 🤞 thank you 😘

MaryamB
Nailing It

Would love to try this as I’m after a new skincare range which works well for my skin - this sounds perfect! Bare Minerals is my go to for foundation - intrigued to find out more about this range! 😊💛✨

LizzyR37
Getting Lippy

I would love to try this new collection, I really love discovering new and exciting skincare

Shron
Winging It

Hi There,

i would love love to try this as I’m starting to develop deeper pores on my cheeks. Love Bare minerals make up but have never tried any of their other products.