cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Community Manager

Hey guys.

Happy New Year!

To kick off your New Year right we are offering you the chance to try out the 'Poreless' range from natural skincare & makeup experts, Bare Minerals. The collection consists of 3 vegan-friendly products to help smooth skin, tighten pores and reduce impurities. 

EKN_6143_01.jpg

• Poreless Clay CleanserCreamy clay cleanser that helps clear pores and reduce excess oil for healthy-looking skin. Rich in exfoliating superfruit acids and nutrient-packed prebiotics, this skin-refining daily cleanser gently deep cleans and purifies to keep pores clear. 
  • Poreless Exfoliating EssenseGentle daily exfoliating liquid that helps minimise the appearance of pores and reduce excess oil for healthy-looking skin. Rich in exfoliating superfruit acids and nutrient-packed prebiotics, this weightless essence is your daily essential for smaller-looking pores. 
  • Poreless Oil-Free MoisturiserLightweight, oil-free moisturizer that helps minimise the appearance of pores, reduce shine and hydrate. Rich in exfoliating superfruit acids and nutrient-packed prebiotics, this light moisturizing lotion provides essential hydration while helping to refine and smooth skins texture, so pores look smaller. 

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below and tell us why you would love to try this collection! A selection of members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Tuesday 3rd December.

Shop Bare Minerals here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 10/01/20. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

644 Comments
Getting Lippy

Would love to try, as Bare Minerals always have great products.

Winging It

I would love to try this I've only just started using their loose powder as I have quite large pores on my nose so this would be perfect. β™‘

Getting Lippy

I would love to try this NEW Poreless Vegan skincare range from Bare Minerals because it sounds perfect for my skin concerns..

I have greasy skin around the nose with large pores and embarrassing  blackheads,

Therefore i would love to test and review it please.

Many Thanks

Fresh Face

I always have trouble finding facial skincare that doesn't leave  my face oily pr too dry, so I'd love to try these!

Winging It

Love that the range is vegan! I'd love to try it all to see if my skin can be smoothed out and tightened up Smiley Wink

First Base

I would love to test  this product has recently are used a face mask that has really put my skin in a bad condition  (and given me lots of sore bad acne 😞) and would love to try these as they are good for pores. I have never tried bare minerals products before but have used many other brands for pore cleansers/ facial washes 

Winging It

Hello, I would love to try the Bare Minerals Collection because I love the Bare Minerals brand and it  doesnt have many other  ingredients like sme other makeup brands. Baljit

Nailing It

Trying these products would fit in nicely with my new year resolution for 2020 to make efforts to try a vegan-friendly products and a plant-based diet.      

So far so good ...  

Total Glossip

I would love to try this collection because I need help with reducing the pores on my cheeks. I’m already a big fan of bareMinerals skincare products.

Nailing It

I've not tried any products from Bare Minerals as of yet, so this would be something totally new. I am in the hunt for a cleanser atm.. Great that this is vegan friendly. πŸ‘

Getting Lippy

I would love to try the bare minerals products as never had the opportunity to try them out before. Would love some new skin products. 

Winging It

I would love to try this set out as my skin has been breaking out so badly due to the colder weather. I love Bare Mineral's products as they are so lightweight and very soft on sensitive skin. Would be great to see if this brightens my skin and gives it a healthy look!

Winging It

I’d love to get the chance to try this skincare out, I have very large pores and I’ve not yet found anything the minimise them. I also love bare minerals make up and the skin longevity serum! 

Fresh Face

I'd love to give this a try, good skin and kind to animals!

Winging It

I have always suffered from enlarged pores on my cheeks and forehead, would love to try this regime as a more focused approach. I am currently using BareMinerals Skinlongevity serum which I love ❀

First Base

Hello, 
I would love to be the one of the lucky chosen people to try out your products because my skin does get quite oily and can breakout at times, and I would like something to be able to help combat that little problem. I have also heard of the BareMinerals brand before and have heard some good things about them.

Getting Lippy

I would love to try and my Skype n needs a boost. 

Beauty Icon

I would love the opportunity of review this, due to my pores being a big concern... my skin has really been suffering due to stress as this sound be the answer to my skincare prays🀞 πŸ€

Nailing It

I would LOVE to try this collection as I suffer from breakouts often and I want to try something that's not harsh on my skin. I love the fact it's vegan so it' more natural. Bare minerals Bare-Pro lipsticks are my favourite and the best lipsticks in the world so I am sure these products are Brilliant! I can see the cleanser helps clear pores and reduce excess oil for healthy-looking skin and that's what I need. I hope I am lucky enough to have an opportunity to try this collection.

Fresh Face

I've lived with and battled combination skin, open pores and whiteheads forever! Over the last 2 years I've become fanatical about finding a solution to smoothen my complexion. I sincerely hope THIS is it.

Getting Lippy

I am really excited about the Vegan skincare range as I am following a Vegan diet nowadays. 

And also I would like to try this as I really want to get rid of my facial pores.

Getting Lippy

Oh my, what a start to the New Year this would be.  With Bare minerals your skin only gets the best and truly appreciates it. Happy 2020 and fingers crossed.

Total Glossip

Love love love to try, I've just bought 3 new bare minerals lipsticks, and so to try this would alow me to expand on trying their range, and the fact it's vegan is always a good thing x πŸ’– 

Fresh Face

I would love to try this collection because I have never used an exfoliating liquid.

Getting Lippy

Would love to try this because it sounds perfect, being vegan and natural, and been looking for something to target pores 😍

Fresh Face

I only use Bare Minerals makeup. It's the best & most natural in my opinion, so would love to try their range of skincare. It sounds ideal for my oily skin.  New year, new skincare regime! 

Winging It

I love trying new skincare ranges and this sounds fantastic. I would love to give it a try.

Blending In

I would love to try it as I have a few large pores that I can’t seem to hide and I love anything skincare and makeup. 

Nailing It

I'd love to give this a go! As I get older my pores get larger and more pronounced, more difficult to cover. This sounds like it's worth a try!

First Base

This would be amazing to try, I have been confined to bed for 8 weeks following an operation, and my skin has really suffered, so it would be great to try this and see if it helps. X

Winging It

Have always wanted to try out this brand as I’ve been told that they are very good.Used some make up products and they have all been great in the past.hopefully I’ll get picked and will be able to give a good review on this thanks for sharing 

Fresh Face

As someone with impurities and sensitive skin (including allergic reactions for wool alcohol/lanolin), this vegan collection sounds like it could potentially be a perfect fit, I’d love to try it!

Winging It

I'm doing Veganuary for the first time this year (though I've been a veggie for about 15 years), and am thinking more and more about what's in my skincare - trying to switch to vegan and cruelty free wherever I can - so would love to have a go at this! I've used Bare Minerals in the past and really liked it, and am willing to try anything to shrink my pores and acne scarring!

Winging It

A number of skin care manufacturers are trying to produce formulas that are more or less animal and cruelty free. A pure vegan formula check both boxes and it is something that can make you feel as good on the inside as it makes you look on the outside.. 

Getting Lippy

Heard great things about this brand! My New Year resolution is better skincare routine 🀞I've got a baby so this past year has not been great in regards to skincare. Time to improve it! ❀️

Getting Lippy

Would love to try & feed back on this vegan range. have been eliminating animal products from my lifestyle to do my bit for the environment. Love bare minerals, they are my go to brand for Prime Time Foundation Primer 30Ml - bareMinerals & powder foundation. Could benefit from the skin smoothing and refining properties of this range, like the fact that the moisturiser is light weight and oil free to help combat my combination skin

Getting Lippy

I love  Bare Minerals products as a treat for myself but these sound fabulous as I will be travelling to the Far east soon for a month and need a lightweight moisturising skin routine that will keep my pores clean in the humidity.  This particular range seems perfectly suited to such a climate so what a chance?  I do hope to be picked as would be an ideal reviewer for this specific range.

Winging It

The Bare Minerals skin routine is perfect for my skin needs an would like to take up this offer and benefit from it's introduction totally free of charge.

Getting Lippy

Oh My, new products from Bare Minerals - would love to try. I have only used your make up products so far and absolutely love them for my combination skin that easily breaks out. I have always wanted to try your skincare but just not got round to it yet. xx

Winging It

I want to try these products because BareMinerals are a company that is famous to me with its sustainable practices and i admire these kind of policies!

Getting Lippy

Thankyou @TazK this is a dream to test out the bare minerals skincare especially vegan ones and it's so satisfying seeing the companies progress in terms of catering for everyone!

I have quite enlarged pores on my face and ofcourse I haven't really thought of what products I will jump on the band for but I would be so thrilled to be able to try this one!

Fresh Face

id love to try this product as i have heard so much about bare minerals but have never actually tried them and this would be the perfect opportunity! i make sure natural and vegan products are a staple in my skincare - i also work out daily and my pores have always been a concern to me, especially around my nose area

First Base

I would love to test these products as I have been using bareminerals for a long time and would love to try out their new skincare range. 

Getting Lippy

Love to try Bare Minerals vegan as I've never tried bare minerals 

First Base

This collection sounds like it was made for me. I have large pores, an oily t zone and am prone to break outs. I love clay products as they usually leave my skin feeling nice. I would love to try this product as I am in the process of finding more 'adult' skincare and ditching my 'teenage' regime. 

Fresh Face

I have problems with my pores on my cheeks and nose they are quite large and would love to test these bare minerals pore reducing products to see if they help and leave a review, thanks. 

Winging It

I would love to try this products from bare minerals 

First Base

I love #Bare Minerals mineral foundation and would love to try their skincare

Winging It

I'm looking for a new skin regime and would love to try these. I've always used clinique before now and just feel that my skin needs a boost, maybe these products will help. I have used bare minerals make up but I didn't know they did skin care too, if the skin care is half as good as the make up then it will be fantastic and well worth a try. 

Getting Lippy

Love using bare minerals this would be asset to my collection