cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Hey guys.

Happy New Year!

To kick off your New Year right we are offering you the chance to try out the 'Poreless' range from natural skincare & makeup experts, Bare Minerals. The collection consists of 3 vegan-friendly products to help smooth skin, tighten pores and reduce impurities. 

EKN_6143_01.jpg

• Poreless Clay CleanserCreamy clay cleanser that helps clear pores and reduce excess oil for healthy-looking skin. Rich in exfoliating superfruit acids and nutrient-packed prebiotics, this skin-refining daily cleanser gently deep cleans and purifies to keep pores clear. 
  • Poreless Exfoliating EssenseGentle daily exfoliating liquid that helps minimise the appearance of pores and reduce excess oil for healthy-looking skin. Rich in exfoliating superfruit acids and nutrient-packed prebiotics, this weightless essence is your daily essential for smaller-looking pores. 
  • Poreless Oil-Free MoisturiserLightweight, oil-free moisturizer that helps minimise the appearance of pores, reduce shine and hydrate. Rich in exfoliating superfruit acids and nutrient-packed prebiotics, this light moisturizing lotion provides essential hydration while helping to refine and smooth skins texture, so pores look smaller. 

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below and tell us why you would love to try this collection! A selection of members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Tuesday 3rd December.

Shop Bare Minerals here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 10/01/20. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

644 Comments
Dragonfly63
Fresh Face

This sounds wonderful, Bare Minerals has a great reputation and making a Vegan range is a great advance.  My skin is ageing and combination, I have some dry patches but with open pores on my nose.  I still want to look the best that I can without invasive procedures so good products are a must.  Debenhams is my local department store and I often shop there but it never occurs to me to use my card even though I have one (and also a Debenhams credit card).

Bili
Getting Lippy

I would love to try this products. Love Bare mineral💝❤

Antonella33
Getting Lippy

Oh wow! It would be amazing for me to test those products. I have blemished skin prone to breakouts and I am always looking for products that can help me with this. It would be a great opportunity for me to test those products and I am very excited to see how they work!

Hopefully I will be lucky enough Smiley Happy)

Tam1
Winging It

I'd love to try these! I've been using BareMinerals makeup, loving their glow from within effect & mineral veil, for a number of years. I've not stepped my toe into the water of their skincare so this would be a perfect chance especially to improve the pores on my nose & chin. 😀

Karlyemma
Getting Lippy

I would love to try these out! this collection  looks amazing!  I have quite open pores especially around thenose area.  

I’ve heard a lot of good things about this brand and would love to test out so I can apply foundation more evenly,

catta5
Winging It

i have just turned to veganism after a challenge i have sorted out the food now for skin care and this is just the start i need

CarolT
Fresh Face

I would love to try this product as I have recently developed a skin condition which is very itchy. It would be good to try this and see if it works, at least then I would know if I should buy it.

liz
Winging It

Being an older lady, I really need a product  like this. As I also suffer adverse reactions to so many beauty products a vegan product sounds ideal.

smhumm
Winging It

The pores on my nose are always unpleasant to look at, so this would hopefully help

bethjp
First Base

I would love to be able to try these products, as a vegan it can be difficult to find good skincare products which I know are vegan, and work well. I know Bare Minerals are a great brand though so would love to be able to try these. It also happens that my pores are one of my biggest concerns when it comes to my skin so this would be perfect for me.

Steaven22
Getting Lippy

I would definitely like to try some of these beauties ASAP PLEASE!!!

Sumixo
Getting Lippy

Would love to test this out!!

I love bare minerals lipsticks so this would be a great win to pair with my lipsticks!!

Littlemaur62
Fresh Face

Love to try this plus the size would be ideal on my night shift at work

Marili3636
Fresh Face

Would really love to try these products as I love bare minerals and it's great they are vegan as I am newly vegan!

karenmurray33
Winging It

I'd love to try these products as I have very visible open pores that are hard to cover up. They are getting worse as I get older. I've tried many products to no avail but hopefully these ones would help.

Kmichelle29
Winging It

I would love to try these products, as I am always on the look out for skincare products that work well with my combination skin. I didn’t realise bare minerals has a skin care collection and would be excited to see how it works 

cinders59
Winging It

I  love bare minerals and use their products all the time, it would be lovely to try this skincare set to see how well it would work on my skin

Guinness69
Getting Lippy

Love to win please as I have had an issue with my skin since I was 13 years old and I am now 50.

What with pimples, acne then scarring I am forever looking to find ways of helping my skins pores be reduced.

Thank you.

Klayrehurnn
Getting Lippy

I’d like to try this new product as always looking for something more natural on my skin and not heavy 

Michellesopp13
Fresh Face

Hi there happy new year to everyone 

I would love to try this out not to sure how to do this because I am a new bee

Demi1
Fresh Face

I would love to try these bare minerals products as I love the idea of them being vegan.Also I need something to help my pores that is lightweight.💖💖💖

CatMit86
Getting Lippy

I would love to try this range because firstly I love Bare Minerals makeup and have never tried their skincare range. Also, I have enlarged pores around the sides of my nose and I’m so self conscious about it. Would be great to see if this helps minimise them!

Debbypaul16
Fresh Face

I would seriously love to try this collection, I have always had issues with open pores and bare minerals is a name you can trust

Di4
Fresh Face

Love to try something vegan and oil free.. as my combination skin leads to acne when using any oil based products and or gets too dry when avoid moisturising struggle to find products that suit me(spent a fortune on different products that went into the bin) and the description for bare minerals looks very promising and would be great to try something before buying.

@TazK wrote:

Hey guys.

Happy New Year!

To kick off your New Year right we are offering you the chance to try out the 'Poreless' range from natural skincare & makeup experts, Bare Minerals. The collection consists of 3 vegan-friendly products to help smooth skin, tighten pores and reduce impurities. 

EKN_6143_01.jpg

• Poreless Clay CleanserCreamy clay cleanser that helps clear pores and reduce excess oil for healthy-looking skin. Rich in exfoliating superfruit acids and nutrient-packed prebiotics, this skin-refining daily cleanser gently deep cleans and purifies to keep pores clear. 
  • Poreless Exfoliating EssenseGentle daily exfoliating liquid that helps minimise the appearance of pores and reduce excess oil for healthy-looking skin. Rich in exfoliating superfruit acids and nutrient-packed prebiotics, this weightless essence is your daily essential for smaller-looking pores. 
  • Poreless Oil-Free MoisturiserLightweight, oil-free moisturizer that helps minimise the appearance of pores, reduce shine and hydrate. Rich in exfoliating superfruit acids and nutrient-packed prebiotics, this light moisturizing lotion provides essential hydration while helping to refine and smooth skins texture, so pores look smaller. 

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below and tell us why you would love to try this collection! A selection of members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Tuesday 3rd December.

Shop Bare Minerals here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 10/01/20. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Ori
Getting Lippy

I’d love to try this collection because I’ve heard many good things about the brand! 

Peggy
Winging It

I already use Bare Minerals make-up and cleansing products and would love the chance to try these new products.

I've always had a sensitive and dry skin which has become more so with age and I'm sure these new products will be perfect for me.

Being vegetarian I'm so pleased to see vegan friendly beauty products becoming available.

Kel811
Getting Lippy

Ohh wow!! I would absolutely love to try this out! My pores are terrible and I'm still to find my pore saviour ☹️ I would like to give this a go, I think it's a wonderful opportunity to test out a great brand to see if it can do what it claims, tbh, you would be hard pushed to find a worse case of huge pores than on this face, IV tried the lot and nothing has helped long term. Please give me a chance to find something that will work for more than a couple of weeks!! 🥰 Thank you X #bareminerals #

Kel811
Getting Lippy

I also need a new moisturiser and this looks great for big pored, greasy girls like me (attractive) lol. #baremineralsporelessoilfreemoisturiser. 

OliviaMayo19283
First Base

Ooh how exciting! I have used this brand before but I have to be honest, not for a while. I have been researching and reading about all the different products that help shrink pores  and this has coming up as very popular. It would be exciting to try and see if this could work. Fingers crossed XO 

DaisyWatkins
Getting Lippy

I’ve always struggled with pores. I feel like my pores are so so obvious, especially all over my nose. I use pore strips regularly but have always wanted to try something more deep cleansing and effective like this sounds! I also love bare minerals so it makes me more eager to try Smiley Happy

amandared75
Fresh Face

Honestly my skin is screaming out to be re-hydrated would so love to feed my skin

#dryskin help me 😂

Linda-54
Fresh Face

I'd love to try out bare minerals time for change one to help planet two to try something new on my skin heard loads about bare minerals but never tried it so this year  I want to experience new things in the beauty world 

tturoka
Getting Lippy

Skin care from bareMinarals - great! Will be happy to try this new range! I need to do something with my pores 

Hutch
Beauty Crush
I would love the opportunity to test and try these products because I have been looking for some new skin care products that can help me to reduce the appearance of my pores and also help deep cleanse my skin ( I have a break out of a few spots on my cheeks i cant seem to shift) to hopefully have clearer smoother looking appearance on my skin. Good Luck all Smiley Happy
Angelweston08
Getting Lippy

I would love to test this as my pores are terrible and aging skin also with my medication for IBD its makes my skin and pores worse so could do with some help.😁

Sophia786
Getting Lippy

I would love to be able to test  this product as I have not tried this brand before and the products sound really good for my sensitive skin.

Wanesa
Getting Lippy

Thank you Debenhams Beauty Club and @TazK  for this amazing opportunity. I would love to try and test these new poreless products from BareMinerals  because I was looking  for something new to help me with my skin concerns and I have quite large pores, especially around nose area and chin. Also it sounds like a great products for absorbing exes oils and my skin is quite oily,  mostly T-zone. Due to blocked pores occasionly I do have unwanted breakouts and it would be amazing to prevent them. I have tried few products from BareMinerals before and my skin really loved them, I think this new range would do mirrical to my skin also I love that it's so natural and vegan. Hope to be the lucky one and recieve opportunity to test these products.

Judi
Getting Lippy

I would love to try this collection because I really need a new face treatment routine that I can be using on my face for a everyday day basis. ❤️

brown88
Getting Lippy

i would to try out these products i love them i am a big fan of bare minerals products

Ellen2
Fresh Face

Wow yes please I would love to try this 

please thanks

Isabelle127
Getting Lippy

@TazK , I would love to test these products. I try to use ‘natural’ products and the vegan Bare Minerals skincare products are fantastic. Thank you for the opportunity 💕

Emmajanek1993
First Base

Happy new year! @TazK 

I Would love to try this range because I use bare minerals make up and would like to try the skincare range. Also love thats it’s vegan as I am exploring more plant based food/ products. I am also getting older and my skin is needing more TLC Smiley Happy 

SilvijaK
Winging It

I would like to try this collection because I have never hearded about this brend before and of course never tried before. 

rita25
Getting Lippy

Love to test this put.  Big fan of Bare Minerals

Katienoddy
Getting Lippy

@TazK I would love the opportunity to try this new collection of new bare minerals products, they sound brilliant. Love how they are vegan. I have blemishes and large pores so I think it could really help my skin. #amazing opportunity 

Saima07
Winging It

Happy New Year to all the admins & community members. I would love to be selected to test these products as I just love the idea & concept of this whole product range. Enlarged pores have been always a very annoying problem for me & these products can become the absolute saviour for me. The 'vegan friendly' factor is like a double treat.

Jenbunnyd81
Nailing It

Would love to have a January glow so this looks fantastic I would love to try it thanks 

Bekkiw1981
Fresh Face

I’d love to give this a go. My pores are really noticeable and Iv tried everything and nothing so far has done anything to hide them

Lynn18
Winging It

I would love to win this great product for my son, he's turning 17 and going through the oily, spotty skin. He is trying to  hold his head high but I know its getting him down. I would love to win this to give to him as my daughter & sister both can't see buy Bare Minerals, and they always look great, flawless and beautiful 🤞 

Emilyhig015
First Base

I’d love to try this as I always struggle with spots and having oily skin, I can never find anything that balances perfectly.

i already have bare minerals make up and pure plush cleanser which I’m in love with !