cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you haven't already heard of our Community New on You scheme, you're going to want to listen to this. We are selecting Community members at random to test products and they will then share their thoughts with the rest of the Community.  Our testers get a new product to play with, and the Community gets a brand new beauty review.

This time, we asked 10 members to test the brand new barePro longwear lipstick from bareMinerals (in shade Peony), the first long-wear vegan lipstick packed with skin-loving and nourishing minerals. thoroughly tested and tried the product, so read on to see exactly what some of them had to say about it...

“A perfect handbag lipstick for everyday” - @heatherlabelle1

“It really is a gorgeous product and I have honestly worn it every day since I received it! It feels really comfortable on the lips and has a lovely creamy consistency as you apply it. It dries down to a matt finish, but without drying out your lips."

Untitled design copy 3.jpg

"The shade is so natural and very flattering. A perfect handbag lipstick for everyday and I think it would be a beautiful bridal colour to wear, as it looks so natural and healthy.

I love the sleek packaging and will definitely be trying more products from bareMinerals.”

“Light and hydrating texture” - @Ck2018

“The texture is very light and doesn't feel dry on the lips also. I can barely feel it on. It’s super easy to apply. One coat is enough since the colour is bold enough. Personally, I would recommend to use a balm on your lips or a primer prior wearing any lipstick for extra protection.”

Untitled design copy 4.jpg

“I think I would recommend this to a friend. I will buy this lipstick in another colour as well, maybe in red, so classy!”

“Good choice for a matte fan!” – @Sweet_caragh

“I was very excited to try this product as it claims to be lightweight, comfortable to wear and transfer proof with up to 8 hrs of wear. It went on easily, gave pretty good coverage and felt really nice on my lips. Very light – you could almost forget you are wearing any lipstick.

Untitled design.jpg
Fill in your lips with liner to give a good base, blot after the 1st coat of lipstick and then apply a 2nd coat. If you are a matte fan then I think this would be a good choice. It feels really nice on the lips, not drying at all!”

“Lips felt nourished by the end of the day” - @Rachie

Untitled design copy 2.jpg

“The application of the lipstick felt nice and smooth, it is quite moist at first and drys matte. I love the colour. When I applied it I thought it was quite close to my natural lip colour but when it dried matte it had more of a pinky tone. I liked that at the end of the day when removed my lips did feel nourished. Next time I am in store I will be checking out the shade blackberry! It looks amazing!”

“A lovely lipstick I’ll be using lots!” @Annabelle_Annis

“I really love the colour; on my pale skin it's like a dusty pink and can definitely be worn everyday. It feels very soft on the lips which is nice and it is very comfortable to wear. I was also very impressed by how transfer-proof it is and it doesn't smudge when I'm eating and drinking.

Overall I was very impressed with this lipstick and would definitely recommend to a friend just because of how comfortable it is to wear- it barely noticeable on the lips. A lovely lipstick and I will definitely be using lots!”

“One coat is enough!” - @LooksuptotheSky

“I really loved wearing this! Thank you Debenhams for the opportunity to test it! I didn't find it very sheer, (which is a good thing!) It has a nice bold coverage. One coat seems enough. I did need to go over my lip twice as it's quite slender in size, but overall it doesn't need a heavy hand to apply.”

Untitled design copy.jpg

“My mum would love the pinky tones!” - @TazK

“The formula goes on really easily and I find it lasts really well on me, I do prep my lips before I use it (like I do with most lipsticks) so I’ll use a scrub then a balm and I think this helps make it last longer and stops my lips drying out. I really want to try the shade ‘Blackberry’ as it looks like the perfect vampy purple!

I would definitely recommend this to my friends but I think my mum would love it as she won’t have to reapply it throughout the day and pinky tones look fab on her.”

Shop the new barePRO lipstick.

Have you tried it? Let us know in the comments below!