cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Pick from our selection of fresh, floral fragrances we know she'll love.

Givenchy L'Interdit Eau de Parfum

This strong, bold scent with its dark woody notes gives L'Interdit a deeper twist on a classic floral fragrance.

@paulyne26.jpg

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Dew Eau de Parfum

Just like the Flowerbomb you already know and love, but with lighter, softer notes. Vibrant bergamot and pear accord blend with rose and orris for a true floral sensation.

88218231_209487967095975_5993288072532378571_n.jpg

Mugler Alien Mirage Eau de Toilette 

The brand new limited edition Alien Mirage combines pink pepper, lotus flower and white amber for a touch of indifference to the original Alien. Like a breath of fresh air, treat mum to a floral scent with a cool aquatic twist.82088789_634634283769778_4825479596764030483_n.jpg

Armani Si Passione Intense Eau de Parfum

The iconic blackcurrant nectar found in Si has been given a powerfully feminine jasmine twist; an elegant scent with a decadent red bottle, great for gifting.Capture.PNG

Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum

Offering a touch of glam, this fruity floral scent is inspired by the modern, strong woman. Top notes of pair and orange are mixed with toffee and patchouli for an exotic addition.

72105155_728392437637963_1787322290681024982_n.jpg

Shop all fragrance.

11 Comments
High Brow

@DaisyCR  My fave of these is the Givenchy L'Interdit, if I had to choose a Victor & Rolf  fragrance it would be the original Flowerbomb as I used it when it was first launched and was given a sample recently & had forgotten how lovely it is, especially for the spring 🌱🌻🌼

Getting Lippy

Wooow i would love To try it allHeart

Perfectly Primed

@DaisyCR   Givenchy or Jimmy Choo ?  Love them both 💜  but think it would have to be Givenchy

Winging It

Armani Si and Givenchy for me,they are very nice,i would like to try others is well.

Getting Lippy

Would love to try the Alien. My absolute fav is the original Alien perfume. My go to perfume 😍

Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR @I’m definitely buying a perfume for my mum, I can’t decide between the Chloe or the Chanel, but I know she will  end up wanting  both 🙈

Total Glossip

Some lovely perfumes there especially Jimmy Choo

Nailing It

Treated myself to the alien mirage 🤩 lovely for day wear not as strong as my alien 😘 but still lingers when you walk in a room 😘  simply gorgeous smell 

Winging It

Love L’interdit ❤️ My new favourite 

Multimasker

@DaisyCR I love Givenchy's L'Interdict and really liked the new Alien when I tried it at the weekend, very fresh and spring like ☺

Multimasker

@DaisyCR That's a lovely little bundle we have here.

Really love this Armani Si Passione Intense Eau de Parfum 💗❤💕😍