cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

dior 1.jpg

This festive season, make your Dior gifts even more special. Choose from an array of gift personalisation services*

at the Dior Christmas Boutique in Debenhams Oxford Street, London W1.

Our Beauty Club members will have exclusive access on 21st November from 2pm to 8pm.

You will be treated to a Champagne reception and have the opportunity to discover the Dior icons

with our UK fragrance ambassador, Carl Groenewald.

Plus with any purchase made, receive a complimentary Dior pouch including a fragrance and a makeup treat**.

Comment below if you will be joining us!

dior engraving.jpg

ENGRAVING & EMBROIDERY

Engrave initials, a name, a memory to create a truly unique Dior gift and choose our three iconic embroidery designs to give a couture touch to your complimentary luxury pouch*

dior cd.jpg

CALLIGRAPHY

Choose from three couture wish tag designs to add a beautifully handwritten personal message.

dior box.jpg

ART OF GIFTING

Personalise your Dior gift box with our embroidered couture patches for the most beautiful gift.

SHARE THE MAGIC OF DIOR

#diorthedesignerofdreams

#diorchristmasatdebenhams

*Terms and conditions apply for personalisation services. Please ask your Dior Ambassador for more information. The Dior Christmas Boutique will also be available at Debenhams Birmingham and Debenhams Meadowhall from the 3rd of December

Luxury Dior gift is valid on purchases of £80 or more, one item to be a Dior fragrance.

**80 gifts available upon presentation of Beauty Club card. Based on a first come first served basis.

49 Comments
Mid12
Nailing It

I would love to but it is in London @TazK  ... @Shafaqshehzad @Boss786 @Ashli @Michele82 @Samshine this for u guys 

Mid12
Nailing It

@DJMcCumiskey @TH130199 @Beauty1  @Rabia  @Katrina777  @ardelle if u guys make this 

Mid12
Nailing It

@BeautySeeker-03 @Areej   If you managed to take this wonderful opportunity 🤩🤩

Hue_beauty
Living the Highlight

@TazK seems very tempting for next Thursday!! 😍😍😍

Mid12
Nailing It

@JennnCore @EmaSullivan @Priya_13 if you can make it 

Ashli
Beauty Icon

Thanks for thinking of me @Mid12  but I'm from Manchester 😣😣

EmaSullivan
In the Spotlight

I wish I could go but London is too far for me 😭

ardelle
Multimasker

Same here am at work and way too far for me Smiley Sad 

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@Mid12 

Thank you for tagging me, I would love to go, but to far from me😏😏

Mid12
Nailing It

Same here @BeautySeeker-03 

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

Oh my GOD!! I’m planning to gift my husband Dior sauvage intense and this couldn’t get better with the dior art!!

And it’s London! Yesss 🤩🤩🤩🤩 

@TazK  I’m definitely coming Smiley Happy 

thank you for this amazing opportunity ❤️❤️❤️

excited already 

WorkOfArtXoXo
Winging It

Would love to attend as I'm planning on purchasing Dior Joy for myself 4 Xmas.. Unfortunately London is a bit far to travel but I wish all of you lovely ladies who can attend a wonderful time hope u all enjoy. P. S leave some feedback for us ladies on the chat xx

Gene
Winging It

Unfortunately it’s in London😭😭😭 If not i would LOVE TO BE THERE!🥺🥺🥺

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Oh I would absolutely love to attend with a bit of juggling things around, hopefully I can make it @TazK . It's a wonderful idea and a fantastic opportunity, sounds so unique and luxurious. Thank you for this great chance. Smiley LOL

Thank you for the tag @Mid12 

hani12
Getting Lippy

Love Dior #All products 💄💋🥰👠💃🏻

I tried and used skin care 

and My skin glowing and bright  ✨🌟

hani12
Getting Lippy

Been a regular customer for Dior for a year now. This is a really good promotion, Debenhams always does the best offers & never disappoints. In the past few months I bought full size products after trying the beauty rewards, the New Joy being one of them. If only this offer was available in Scotland too !

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

Too far 😥

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Thanks for the tag @Mid12  👍😊  Too far for me unfortunately, but what a beautiful idea!  

Jax99
Nailing It

I love Dior 'Joy' , I purchased it a few weeks ago.  Shame won't be able to make this event,  too far, I live in Scotland.

Areej
Beauty Icon

Thanks from the tag everyone, unfortunately I’m traveling 😩

MFL1276
Multimasker

This is great @TazK  and wish i could make it as really love Dior products.

But sadly,sorry i can't make it 😭😭😭

For the ones who're going,hope you'll have a fabulous time overthere 😉

Lauren67
Getting Lippy

It would be great to go to London. Dior is wonderful. I wish I could go. Please make it at Birmingham next time.

Bhumi26
First Base

Would love to attend the event. Big fan of Dior products😍

Lauren67
Getting Lippy

Who ever attends the event please let us know how it went!

SheilaV
Winging It

Oh this sounds fab. I’m defo going to be there 💗💗💗💗

Sarahjaneosborn
Fresh Face

I would love to attend the Dior event! 😊

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

This looks amazing @TazK 🖤

Thank you for the tag @Mid12 🖤 I dont think I'll have opportunity to go to London before Christmas now x

Ellie9
Getting Lippy

I live in Aberdeen so won't  be there but would have lived to be. Xx

Tracyhelen1
Fresh Face

I will be here with bells on Smiley Happy

Katrina777
Multimasker
@Mid12 It's to short notice:/ plus I will be working. Are you gonna go? Looks like so much fun too. Thanks for letting me know. Did u manage to get the Chanel sample?x
Michele82
Beauty Icon

@TazK  It sounds amazing, but unfortunately I won’t be able to go to London this time ☹️☹️☹️ I hope many members can attend and have fun! Dior is amazing on hosting events! 🥂

Sula01
Nailing It

Would love too but I’m working 

jochrisbryan
Getting Lippy

Really clever, what a brilliant idea for a gift, so much more personal.

nikkinoo77
Winging It

@TazK wrote:

dior 1.jpg

This festive season, make your Dior gifts even more special. Choose from an array of gift personalisation services*

at the Dior Christmas Boutique in Debenhams Oxford Street, London W1.

Our Beauty Club members will have exclusive access on 21st November from 2pm to 8pm.

You will be treated to a Champagne reception and have the opportunity to discover the Dior icons

with our UK fragrance ambassador, Carl Groenewald.

Plus with any purchase made, receive a complimentary Dior pouch including a fragrance and a makeup treat**.

Comment below if you will be joining us!

dior engraving.jpg

ENGRAVING & EMBROIDERY

Engrave initials, a name, a memory to create a truly unique Dior gift and choose our three iconic embroidery designs to give a couture touch to your complimentary luxury pouch*

dior cd.jpg

CALLIGRAPHY

Choose from three couture wish tag designs to add a beautifully handwritten personal message.

dior box.jpg

ART OF GIFTING

Personalise your Dior gift box with our embroidered couture patches for the most beautiful gift.

SHARE THE MAGIC OF DIOR

#diorthedesignerofdreams

#diorchristmasatdebenhams

*Terms and conditions apply for personalisation services. Please ask your Dior Ambassador for more information.

Luxury Dior gift is valid on purchases of £80 or more, one item to be a Dior fragrance.

**80 gifts available upon presentation of Beauty Club card. Based on a first come first served basis.

Wow what a prize truly spoiling every one yes please xxx

SammyS
Total Glossip

Wish I lived in London! Sounds amazing @TazK  x ❤️

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Mid12  Tks for tagging lovely! I would love to come as Dior is one of my favourite brands, but I won’t be able to make it this time 😉😩😍

Artenfall
Getting Lippy

I won Dior perfumes on August, i never received my package, I sent messages and the last update I had was in october "we are checking where's the package" !! Can you come back to me in private message ? It was TazK who was taking care or it but didn't bother to reply to my last messages ! I'm so disapointed !!

ReenaD
Total Glossip

Hi @TazK 

Count me in, i'll definitely be there to say Hi. 

ReenaD

Community Manager
Community Manager

There will be two other Dior Christmas Boutique's at Debenhams Birmingham and Debenhams Meadowhall from the 3rd of December as well guys! <3 xx

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@TazK  That’s amazing to know that there will be the same service in Meadowhall!!! I will definitely check it out!!! Tks for letting us know!!! 🎉🎉👏🏻👏🏻😍😍

Ona
Fresh Face

What perfect timing - I happen to be in London, on Thursday! See you there...

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Hi @TazK, I don't know if you need to know the numbers for this event, but if you do, then this is let you know that I was unable to alter my plans for Thursday and therefore unable to attend. I was so looking forward to it. I hope all the members who go have the most wonderful time. 

donster
Living the Highlight

how beautiful x

linziloo
Getting Lippy

Shame it's too far away

Sukyd
Fresh Face

Would be amazing if local stores are able to provide this x😊💞

Antonella33
Getting Lippy

@TazK  will you please respond to my emails? I am still waiting on the Dior fragrances to be delivered and 3 months have passed...thank you!

DeeDaBoss
Winging It

You need to bring this to Manchester

Katrina777
Multimasker
Who went to this event? What was it like?=)x
Carina1967
First Base

New to the group send me a freebie