cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Whether shopping for him, her or yourself this Valentine’s Day, look no further than our fragrance gift edit that we’re sure will surprise and delight.

YSL Libre Eau de Parfum

If she’s a lover of all things floral, this soft and feminine fragrance is bursting with roses and jasmine - not forgetting the boldness of lavender that gives it a masculine YSL twist.

67512951_2342832272502489_3660290673401569838_n.jpg

Lancôme Idole Eau de Parfum

Like a bouquet of roses, but better. The ultra-slim and refillable Lancôme Idole is the perfect present for that person who enjoys the latest scent on the block, packed with rose accord and jasmine absolutes.

74605113_3202404366496843_739037982587098296_n (1).jpg

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision Eau de Toilette

Spice things up with an explosive contrast of green freshness, addictive black spices and vibrant citruses. The electric-green tint on the bottle, inspired by night vision technology proves that the best things really do happen after dark.

Spicebomb Night Vision_Ingredients.jpg

YSL Black Opium Eau de Parfum

The can’t-go-wrong fragrance; this iconic glam rock scent packs gourmand floral notes, with addictive kicks of black coffee, offering a sharp edge against the sweetness.

Black Opium.jpg

Valentino Uomo Born in Roma Eau de Toilette 

This woody, earth scent for him  is where the masculine meets the elegance. Inspired by Valentino’s couture elegance, you’ll find top notes of violet leaves absolute and ginger essence, as well as heart notes of clary sage essence and mineral salt accord.

Capture 1-S.PNG

Shop all fragrance.

16 Comments
SilviaP
High Brow

So many nice fragances. 😊

Areej
Beauty Icon

Would love my valentine ❤️ to gift me a bottle of Idole or a bottle of Valentino or both if they please 😇 I hope they are listening 🤣

Galara01
High Brow

@DaisyCR  I love the YSL LIBRE, mine has all gone now ,but I've kept the bottle based on the iconic YSL handbag ,still haven't had a full size Idole but have had a sample of it along with the Valentino Born in Roma and I loved them both 💕

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  oohh i have both valentino and ysl nuit blache love them

idole i need to get use to as it released in a cold month and it wasnt the right time i believe as its a spring/summer time fragrance so il be going back to sniff it around may time😋😍

Jen211
Beauty Crush

@DaisyCR  They are all my favourite fragrances! Hoping to see some new exclusives around for Valentines! 💓 

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

They are all amazing perfumes @DaisyCR , picking one would be mighty difficult. 

Cassie28
Getting Lippy
I Love the New Chanel Gabrielle Essence Perfume & Dior Joy Perfume , Both make me Feel Gorgeous
Annmac
High Brow

I have and love the Libre and Idole @DaisyCR and the Valentino is gorgeous, I haven't tried the  spicebomb and not a fan of black opium. The new Dior rose n roses is my favourite newbie at the moment 💕

Karen1000
Nailing It

A lovely selection of  fragrances and gorgeous bottles @DaisyCR. Libre and Idole are my faves 🤗😍

Jax99
Beauty Crush

So many lovely fragrances @DaisyCR  🌺

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

Love Lancôme Idole 💖🌸😍

Samshine
Going Pro

@DaisyCR  Too many tempting perfumes to handle 🙈😂

MFL1276
Multimasker

Great selection @DaisyCR .

They're some of my favourite ones.

"La crème de la crème" if i should say 😍😍😍

Kmills1301
Getting Lippy

Really loving Lancôme Idole these days smells fab! ❤️

oliwiaaa
Fresh Face

Girl Of Now Forever Eau De Parfum - Elie Saab Love this perfume, I would highly recommend to anyone. Smells gorgeous and stay on all day. It been given to me as a Xmas pressie and omg I love it. Now I’ve got my eyes on another bottle ofGirl Of Now Eau De Parfum - Elie Saab 😁

benuy
Fresh Face

I would love To try it All 😍😍😍😍😍