cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linda Sanchez's top Urban Decay picks

With so many gorgeous products in their collection, it's almost impossible to narrow down our favourite Urban Decay beauty product. Instead of giving Linda that impossible task, we asked Linda Sanchez of @makeupbysanchez to share with us her absolute, ride or die Top 10 Urban Decay makeup products. Read on to see what won a place on her hot list and why...

Body Image.png

Shop Urban Decay

1. Urban Decay All Nighter Concealer

I use this concealer for contouring with the darker shades and cover up old acne scars with my complexion shade. They cover so good and it does not budge!

2. Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner

I love love love them for every look. On the eyelid , or lower lash or even corner of eyes, they finish every eye look.

Untitled design (28).png

3. Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation

Even though for me I am not a full coverage person, I still love this foundation because if I use even a little bit it gives me SUCH a nice base and really makes other products that I apply on top of it look so good.

4. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil

The 24/7 Glide On Pencils are used in nearly every makeup look I do. As they come in SO many colours, there is so much you can do. Plus once they are on, they will NOT move.

5. Urban Decay X Kirsten Highlighter Palette
The UD Kristen Leanne highlight palette my absolute fave highlighter!!!! Always giving that blinding glow and looks so smooth on the skin. It is limited edition, so if you didn’t manage to get your hands on it, I also LOVE the UD Naked Flushed Palettes as they offer an amazing range of bronze, blush and highlight for any skin tone.

6. Urbay Decay Brow Tamer Gel 

I will always use the  Urban Decay brow tamer to get that full brow look, create a feathery texture and keep my brows held in place.

7. Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette

I have to say the Naked 2 Palette because it was my fist eyeshadow palette ever and you can use it literally for everything - I still use it now!

Untitled design (29).png

8. Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat Eyeshadow Palette

Love the warm orange tones and the size of the palette. So easy to bring with you and still get that full glam on the go.

9. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

Because what do you do without the All Nighter spray?!?! I don't know how I ever lived without this.

10. Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette

Of course I had to mention my new fave Naked Palette: the Cherry palette!!!! Obsessed with the warm and pink tones, and every time I play with the pallet and I keep finding new looks.

What's your favourite Urban Decay makeup product? Let us know in the comments below!

5 Comments
KitKata
Getting Lippy

Think it's an unfair question to ask 😄 every single thing i have from UD i love them equally 💖

Suzy
Nailing It

@catherined

Soo glad you put this on the blog! I was looking for some glittery eyeliner for the run up to Christmas. Urban Decay  Heavy metal glitter eyeliner...off to check out the colours!

@KitKata it's so hard to narrow it down isn't it?!

@Suzy I absolutely love the Heavy Metal Liners, they're also great over eyeshadow on your lid to add a bit of sparkle

Joseecain
Just Arrived

I bought my first urban decay palette yesterday and I got the cherry. I am in love with how it goes on and the different looks I can make out of them. I want to get all the different pallets now I'm addicted!

Pineapple
Fresh Face

Naked 2 is my favourite, it was my birthday present last year and my first high end palette and I am absolutely in love, I don't know how I l lived without it!