cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Guerlain - 'Abeille Royale' Multi-Wrinkle Minimiser Eye Cream

82164290_1038345376551908_3653341486857892046_n.jpg

From the iconic Abeille Royale skincare range, the new illuminating eye cream is packed with Guerlain's exclusive ingredient - Royal Jelly and Honey to give intense hydration and smooth lines & wrinkles. Day after day skin looks plumped and refreshed. 

Givenchy - 'Teint Couture City Balm' Radiant Perfecting Tinted Moisturiser

TCCB_STILL LIFE_ANTIBLUELIGHT_1080x1080v2.jpg

Perfecting skin tint meets a 24-hour moisturiser, this lightweight tinted moisturiser gives a sheer to medium coverage while hydrating with Shea Butter extract and protecting the skin with powerful pollution and SPF 25 smart shield. 

Armani - 'With You' Freeze

80532105_741887782968460_3203412477619075235_n.jpg

"Live in the present, as the present moment is always the happiest one" - Giorgio Armani.

Celebrate a love that can stop time with the new 'With You' Freeze duo, a fresh interpretation of the bestselling fragrances.  The union of 'Stronger with You Freeze' for men and 'In Love with You Freeze' for women creates an irresistible duo that you can't live without.

Dior - Capture Totale

83829688_1304896066377511_7910817918275399313_n.jpg

With 20 years of intense research, the latest skincare collection from Dior has everything you need for brighter, younger-looking skin. From the Super Potent Serum which gives an instant lift and glow to the Firming and Wrinkle Corrective Cream, a lightweight and ultra-hydrating cream full of natural plant extracts which leaves skin feeling firmer and nourished with moisture.

Benefit - 'Georgia' Blusher 

image 2.png

Making your peachy dreams come true! The 'Georgia' blush is back and she's sweeter than ever. This golden peach blush gives a subtle glow that melts into the skin with the blendable new and improved formula. 

YSL - Pure Shots

Image from iOS (42).jpg

Pick your targeted 'Pure Shot' serum and let the intense formulas work their magic! The latest skincare range from YSL boasts four potent serums plus a universal plumping cream and hydration-boosting essence in lotion.  With fresh, hand-picked botanicals from the YSL Beauty Ourika Gardens in Morocco which infuse the entire range of Pure Shots. 

YSL - Black Opium Neon

82465496_494497708134491_1998726049362296425_n.jpg

Need a coffee hit? The new Black Opium Neon has the same rich coffee heart as the classic Black Opium but now with the addictive luminous dragon fruit accord, wrapped by cool vanilla and white musk.

Philosophy - Nature In A Jar

83920419_289683411991548_7241364796441883054_n.jpg

Introducing the first vegan skincare range from Philosophy, formulated with natural ingredients and eco-friendly packaging. Whether you're looking for a new skin-loving shower oil or gentle skin exfoliator, Philosophy have got you covered! 

What new products have you been loving this month? Let us know in the comments below!

13 Comments
Total Glossip

Superb products 

High Brow

Pure shot serums look soooo good 😍 definitely always spoiling us for choices with all these new options!

Really loving my purchase of the in love with you freeze too 😍

Beauty Icon

Everything looks so beautiful , I want them all. Smiley LOL

Living the Highlight

The Georgia peach blush sounds so cute. I bet it’s a perfect shade for so many skin tones. I also like the sound of the dior totale and the ysl shots  .... sounds very cool and I can’t wait to try them. 

Perfectly Primed

Beautiful selection, especially Philosophy products 😍

Beauty Icon

Can’t wait to try YSL pure shots and philosophy nature in a jar 🥰

Multimasker

The new YSL Pure Shots are really tempting 😍😍😍

Nailing It

Oooooh the YSL pure shots sound amazing 👌

Winging It

All the products Are amazing but  For me it’s DIOR capture totally❤️

Getting Lippy

Wooooow i love To try it All 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍