cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Kat Von D - Lolita Por Vida

72768735_721957231653401_9167625024310574152_n.jpg

Inspired by the iconic shade Lolita this 18 pan palette is filled with super intense glitters, creamy blendable mattes, and high pigment shimmers,  keep it natural with the neutral browns and warm golds or go full glam with the rich rosy purples. 

Caudalie

58600174_147532746296426_1406849768214108960_n.jpg

Natural skincare brand Caudalie has landed and we've been obsessing over the insane results these products deliver. Of course, we've been loving the iconic Beauty Elixir (a super fine facial mist that reduces pores and boosts radiance!) but we've also discovered some new skincare staples like the Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, an intense anti-dark spot solution that is 62x more effective than Vitamin C! 

Clinique - 'Smart Clinical' MD Duo Cream 

68764778_496006501305995_2095424941676851277_n.jpg 

Cliniques' latest innovation takes customisable skincare to the next level! This powerful anti-aging duo 'Resculpts' & 'Revolumises' the skin in targeted places making sure you're getting the most out of your cream. Each side focuses on different skin aging concerns while also being packed with Hyaluronic Acid for ultimate hydration. 

Benefit - Carry On Cuties Gift Set

71285989_1026115901054783_1764974531856289978_n.jpg 

Our four fave Benefit products in one super cute gift set! You'll get two full-size products - the amazing BAD Gal Bang Mascara and brow boosting Gimme Brow+, and also a travel size Roller Liner and Precisely My Brow which all fit perfectly into the ultra glittery makeup bag. (plus you get a free brow tint to finish off the look - make sure you grab it before it's gone as this one's limited edition)

Valentino - Born In Roma Donna 

69267986_2496684657232018_7527393987803381514_n.jpg 

If you're a lover of a sweet, floriental fragrance Born In Roma Donna is the one for you! Notes of   Jasmine and Vanilla bourbon, one of the most expensive extracts in the world, are blended with a woody base to create a captivating floral fragrance.

Bare Minerals - Bounce and Blur Eye Shadow Palette

71970135_863739790689191_6602819165488219546_n.jpg 

Bounce your way to the perfect eye look with these new weightless cream powder eyeshadows, each palette is inspired by the sunlit sky - either 'Dusk' or 'Dawn'. No brushes are needed simply use your ring fingers to blend the shadow across the lid for the perfect simple everyday look. 

Burberry - Her Intense

71533103_729331640865620_4050852956484075093_n.jpg 

Dark and fruity Her Intense is the amplified addition to the Burberry fragrance family, Rich, sophisticated, intense. The bottle, inspired by an archival Burberry fragrance design, is sublimated in this darker look.

Bare Minerals - Poreless Collection

poreless.jpg 

Open pores no more! This range from Bare Minerals brings 3 simple steps to helping you reduce open pores, deep cleanse and remove impurities. Each product works together to reveal brighter, fresher skin for a flawless complexion. 

NARS - Limited Edition 'Audacious' Lipstick 

nars lip.PNG 

As soon as we hear 'Nars' and 'Limited Edition' in the same sentence we're sold! The four new Audacious lipsticks range from soft nudes to intense red incased in limited edition glitter packaging, we've been loving 'Barbara' - a super pretty tan rose, but what shade do you have your eye on?

What new products have you been loving this month? Let us know in the comments below!

49 Comments
BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@TazK 

I love the kat Von d palette & they nars lippy 😍 maybe santa or the birthday  fairy will surprise me with these beauts 🧡

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@TazK  amazing launches ❤️❤️❤️ KVD palette is beautiful ❤️❤️

Mid12
Nailing It

@TazK  Amazing launches i wish i a can buy everything in the blog it’s so tempting but kate von d pallet , benefit gift set and nars lipstick is on my top list

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

I love the KVD Lolita Por Vida and Bare Minerals Bounce and Blur palettes, they are so gorgeous. Also the Nars lipstick collection is the most beautiful sparkly packaging @TazK . everything is so tempting. Smiley Very Happy

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

These are all amazing 

xx

@TazK 

dagmar
Getting Lippy

Some amazing launches! That palette is just gorgeous 😍

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

Bareminerals and KVD palettes look beautiful 

Samshine
All Eyes on Me

@TazKthanks for sharing us with these great new products and new temptations 🙈

@Areej @Teuta1  have a look at the new BM poreless range as I remember you both were  asking for advice on pores 🤔

EmaSullivan
In the Spotlight

Those NARS lippy's 😱😱😱😱😱 I need them. I've tried so hard not to get the Por Vida palette too 😂😭 the struggle is real

Jules_2181
Beauty Crush

@TazK Lolita Por Vida Palette 🤩....but I am also so glad to hear that Debenhams is now stocking Caudalie...awesome..😍🥰❤...! xx

rifyas
Getting Lippy

so many great products 

colourofboom
Going Pro

Lolita Por Vida 😍

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Samshine  oh thank god 🙌 luckily I don’t have too many and only recently noticed them so will try and get my hands on this ❤️

Alison01
Nailing It

Very interested in the Caudalie Vinoperfect Radience Serum.    Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum 30Ml - Caudalie 

I have a dark spot that causes me some bother.   

Has anybody used it?     Does it reduce the visible signs of dark spots or just prevent them.?      

Kenny24
Nailing It

love the kat von d eyeshadow pallette 

lori_ni
Total Glossip

@TazK  KVD palette, Bare Minerals bounce and blur and the Nars lipsticks would be my on my wishlist xx

Maceymoo99
Winging It

Love this lipstick my daughter happened to have in her bag (it was hanging out lol ) and I happened to have lip brush .. well the lipstick fell on to the brush ...it was lovely...on my santa list

ewong
Winging It

Really want to try the new Clinique cream!

Sly1
Getting Lippy

Loving the NARS lippy

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@TazK  😍 the new valentino born in roma is 💃💃

kj_lovinbeauty
Beauty Crush

Valentino needs Togo on my Xmas list 🎅

Sibby72
Getting Lippy

I.Want.Them.All. 💕

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

SO many beautiful tempting things!!  ❤️❤️  @TazK  That KVD palette tho!!  😍

Elaine-22
Getting Lippy

@TazK  I've got my eye on that Divine Eyeshadow Palette - . - Kat Von D 😉😂.no seriously it looks lovely xx

Galara01
Going Pro

@TazK  I got a sample of Valentino born in Roma a while back & really liked it ,long lasting too which is a plus for me as scents don't seem to last very long on me normally 

IMG-20191009-WA0002.jpg

sweetharmony978
Getting Lippy

Love that purfume

Tallatz
Getting Lippy

@TazK  
Dear Tazk, I love the benefit goodies. I wish to have before Christmas. Also I sent you 3 private messages about Clarins product which I won in end of July. I was on holidays at that time and I haven’t got product or reply. Could you please help me to sort out this. Thanks.

Katrina777
Nailing It
@TazK I have not wore eyeshadow for years I need to treat myself to a palette Smiley Happy xo
Clairebybear
Getting Lippy

That Kat Von D palette is devine. That's going right to the top of my Christmas wish list.

The Carry on Cuties Benefit set would also be a treat, and I always love their products. 

Wanesa
Getting Lippy

They all looks great 😍 want them all 😊 but Valentino parfume already on my beauty desk @TazK 😍 I just in love with that parfume and had to have it 😊 one of my favourites at the moment �

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

Can’t wait to try bareminerals poreless range @TazK  🤩🤩🤩

Morri
Nailing It

Does anyone know what shade the products in the Carry on Cuties Benefit set are in? I can't seem to see...

Autumn19
Getting Lippy

The Kat Von D eyeshadow look amazing. Just my colours. They would look fantastic for my Christmas night out. 

Hutch
Nailing It

@TazK The bare minerals pores collection is on my list to try  as i have a bit of problem skin around my chin

Wanesa
Getting Lippy

I in loved with Born In Roma Donna Eau De Parfum - Valentino . Its really amazing parfum 😍 its already on my beauty table ❤ had to have it 😊 smells amazing,  lasting long 🥰 one of my favourite parfumes at the moment ❤❤❤

Yusu1234
Nailing It

@TazK All the products are gorgeous 

Betty1
Going Pro

@TazK wowwww the eyeshadow palette and Nars lippies 💞💞💞

Laurie_23
All Eyes on Me

Loook at that Kat Von D palette 😍😍😍 and bare minerals 😍😍😍 so many pretty colours 💕💫

MicheleH
Fresh Face

Love the Kat Von D eyeshadow palette, hoping to get this for Christmas or sooner! Also, the Nars lippies are very pretty. And who doesn't love all the products mentioned above, as I am sure that we all would love to have any of these things. 🥰

Llunnon
Getting Lippy

Heart  Simply looks stunning the KVD Lolita por vida and OMDzzz those Nars lippys look 🔥how stunning are they girls.. Will be a Xmas wish come tr

@TazK  

nars lip.PNG

NATzombie
Getting Lippy

I went to the Glamour beauty festival this past weekend and loved the Caudalie products! I bought the Makeup Removing Cleansing Oil 150Ml - Caudalie. Currently I'm LOVING Elemis! Also, I really wish Kat Von D would release the glitters in the Lolita Por Vida Eye Shadow Palette - Kat Von D in singles like they did the foils.

Katrina777
Nailing It
@NATzombie Sounds great glad you got some nice treats Smiley Happy.
makeup-addict
Perfectly Primed

I like the Nars lipsticks! 💕 Beautiful colours

Sibby72
Getting Lippy

These products are to die for 😍

smusic
Fresh Face

I love the Burberry Her fragnance, clinique products and in general discovering new products!!!! <3 I love posts lke this!

Annmac
Going Pro

Love the Nars lipsticks @TazK also loving the Dior holiday 2020 limited edition makeup

sweetharmony978
Getting Lippy

Love these would like to test them ❤️

Katienoddy
Getting Lippy

The bare minerals pallet looks amazing would love to try one - maybe Santa might bring me one 🎅🤞🥰

Clarissaw123
Multimasker

@TazK  They all look so good x