cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar. Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

MAC Prep + Prime Fix + Setting Sprays

Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 11.30.46.png

Your favourite MAC Fix Setting Spray comes in 4 new formulas that will help you to get your glow on. Each formula still contains all the hydrating, soothing and refreshing benefits of the original version and sets makeup up to 12 hours but with new features. Choose from goldlite and pinklite that are infused with pearlescent particles to deliver an ultra-illuminating effect on the skin while Fix it SPF30 is your go-to for sun protection under or over make up and Fix it Matte controls shine in an instant. 

Lancome Renergie Multi-Lift Spectrum Cream

Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 10.10.56.png

Calling all skincare lovers, there's a new firming cream in town that helps target a spectrum of signs of ageing including wrinkles and loss of firmness and dull skin. The formula is enriched with linseed extract and literally melts into the skin so skin feels firmer, supple and more radiant. Now is the time to take your skincare to a whole new level. 

Daisy Eau So Sweet

Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 11.15.27.png

A super-cute new fragrance from the Marc Jacobs fragrance portfolio. 'Daisy Love Eau So Sweet' captures the addictive and irresistible spirit of 'Daisy Love' with an unexpected sweet freshness. Features a sparkling blend of note including white raspberries, Daisy Tree Petals and delicate sugar musk. This fresh gourmand fragrance is totally fluffy, flossy and flirty with airy sweet freshness. 

Origins Clear Improvement Oil Free Moisturiser

Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 12.36.54.png

Those clever peeps at Origins have developed a skincare saviour to help acne-prone skin. The new 

Clear Improvement Oil Free Moisturiser is packed full of skin-loving ingredients to help hydrate skin, clear pores and prevent breakouts. Features salicylic acid, bamboo charcoal and an essential oil blend of rosemary, wintergreen, clove and spearmint. Ideal for combination, oily skins and acne-prone skin.

Exclusive Beauty Summer Essentials Box

Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 12.43.33.png

I know we told you about our exclusive Summer Beauty Box last week but we feel it needs another mention as it's proving to be a huge hit with beauty fans. 

Take a look inside:

bareMineralss 30ml Good Hydrations face primer

Created to immediately smooth and nourish dry skin, this hydrating primer improves skin texture for a more even makeup application and longer lasting foundation wear. 

Philip Kingsley Coconut Breeze Elasticizer 40ml

delivers a rush of moisture into the hairs cuticle. Hair is left intensely nourished, healthy and shiny, without being weighed down.

Sand & Sky Pink Clay Mask 13ml

A magnet for toxins, pink clay is a hero ingredient that deeply cleanses the skin. It purifies and tightens pores right before your eyes.

Touch in Sol Honeymoon Primer 5ml

Infused with natural extracts and vitamins, this wonder primer firms and vitalizes skin, increases elasticity and reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Lancome La Vie est Belle 4ml

An uplifting fragrance that is perfect for day, night and every occasion. Features pear, blackberry, orange blossom, patchouli and vanilla.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer 3g

A Debenhams Beauty club Community award winner – this bronzer helps you to create a natural, healthy sun-kissed glow all year round.

Clarins 4D Mascara 3ml

The mascara that does it all: Incredible volume, extreme length, perfect curl and high definition.

Plus…complimentary treatments including:

Estee lauder – receive a foundation pot that lasts 10 days. To be filled in store with your perfect shade match.

bareMinerals make up lesson – Free make up tutorial for you and a friend.

Which is your favourite? Let us know in the comments below! 

28 Comments
Beauty1
Beauty Icon

The summer box looks great. Smiley Happy

colourofboom
Going Pro

Daisy Love Eau So Sweet 🌸

Anniiee
Multimasker

The fix plus looks 😍😍😍😍

makeup-addict
Perfectly Primed

I like the Lancôme renergie multi lift cream 😊

Maddie77
Getting Lippy

I think the summer essentials box looks amazing 😁

SparkyJ
Going Pro

The summer box and new fix plus are calling to me @SarahS 

HannahJo
Multimasker

Oooo that Origins Mosituriser would be perfect for my skin! 😍

MFBeauty1
Beauty Icon

The setting sprays look gorgeous 😍😍

TH130199
In the Spotlight

Need to get my hands on the new fix+ scents 😍 @SarahS 

Suzy
Beauty Icon

I had a spray of Daisy Love in Debenhams last week and it is lovely. A perfect summer fragrance I think

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@SarahS  summer box looks🤩🤩

Michele82
Beauty Icon

Lancôme Renergie sounds good!!! @SarahS 

angellalli
Getting Lippy

Has to be the new fix plus 

Bmn84
Nailing It

Loving the summer box 

Vickytory7
Total Glossip

Benefit Hoola Bronzer! 🌟

donster
Living the Highlight

so much lovely new beauty and skincare!Heart

Lillym
Multimasker

Like what's in the beauty box

MFL1276
Total Glossip

Love Lancôme La Vie Est Belle 😍😍😍

Annmac
Going Pro

The Lancome Renergie Multi-Lift Spectrum Cream sounds good 😍

weather
Getting Lippy

The beauty box looks exciting

lara_wttk
Getting Lippy

Prep + Prime Fix+ Setting Spray 100Ml - . - MAC Cosmetics looks amazing! different fragrance and SPF30!? I definitely need to check this out!!

Kimmy1
Getting Lippy

Love Elasticer ........+ coconut fragrance ......has to be! Off to get my box tomorrow 💕💕

Mary23
Winging It

My favourite would be the Philip Kingsley elasticizer,  look forward to trying it!

IzzysBlog
Multimasker

The Origins Clear Improvement would be my choice. Anything which will clear my skin from impurities and give me a nice freshy glowy look 💖

Sadi05
Beauty Crush

The beauty summers essentials box 😍😍

Clarissaw123
Multimasker

@SarahS  The exclusive beauty summer box and the Mac set prep & prime spray. 

💄

Clarissaw123
Multimasker

@SarahS  the Mac setting spray x

Mid12
Nailing It

Essential summer box looks exciting 😍