cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar. Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

Tangle Teezer has launched

56764752_352987755333485_7004249386468102988_n.jpg

They’re the brand known for creating the first professional de-tangling hair tool and they've just launched at Debenhams. Not only are we super excited, but our hairs grateful, too! With tonnes of hair tools, including blow-drying brushes and the day one classics, shop your fave now.

NARS Multi-use glosses

56315760_701367253628569_329189232085233788_n.jpg

Here’s a newbie to help you shine in all the right places. The brand new luminously limitless glosses from NARS can be used on eye lids, cheekbones or layer over your favourite lippy – be experimental!

Givenchy’s summer newness

Image from iOS - 2019-04-24T111707.885.jpg

In addition to a limited edition healthy glow powder perfect for sun, Givenchy have added a pop of colour into their summer launches. Discover kohl liners and high-glam glosses in baby blue and bright orange; they may sound scary, but they look incredible on.

Smashbox Cali Kissed blush and highlight palette

Untitled design - 2019-04-24T115507.283.jpg

Get yourself that Cali glow with a four-pan shimmer highlight and two matte blushes. Perfect for a buildable colour and shimmer, if there’s one product you need for your summer makeup bag it’s this.

Estee Lauder ‘Oh Naturelle!’ collection

56213850_2112177232231256_1013645535939488110_n.jpg

Celebrate your natural beauty with this brand new collection from Estee Lauder. Including a multi-use face and eye palette with the dreamiest of shades, a 15-pan eye-shadow palette and four complexion-enhancing liquid lipstick shades, there’s something for everyone.

Which is your favourite? Let us know in the comments below! 

30 Comments
Boss786
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  oh my those nars multiple use lip gloss and defo samashbox pallete😍😍😍

KarlaLou
Living the Highlight

I've just watched the live on Instagram with the Nars flosses - I need them in my life! Just a shame that my local Debenhams doesn't stock Nars in store so can't try out the shades first 😭 XO

Areej
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR Omg loving the blushes 😍😍😍

Lois1
Multimasker

The Estee Lauder Oh Naturelle collection is  just up my street 😍

HannahJo
Multimasker

Those NARS multi-use glosses 😍

science_geek
Going Pro

They all look amazing and very summer inspired @DaisyCR! I think I'd be more inclined to use the Nars Multi use glosses! X x

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

Oh wow, my faves are the Estée Lauder Collection (those lipsticks look STUNNING) and the tangle teezer brushes I love them 😍

May
Total Glossip

Gosh these all look very tempting! 🤤🤤🤤 I might end up much much poorer next week 😂😂

bonnieburton
Living the Highlight

Absolutely loving the look of the new Estee Lauder range and those NARS lipsticks are insanely sparkly! Love them!

donster
Living the Highlight

Loved the NARS glosses on instagram they look fab! 

Betty1
Going Pro

@DaisyCR those Nars glosses 😍😍😍

Safuu2001
Winging It

Amazing new products 

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

Ooh my gosh! I'm so intrigued by the blue gloss 😮💙

CAASEA29
Getting Lippy

The estee lauder oh naturelle collection is beautiful!

EmaSullivan
In the Spotlight

The Estee Lauder & Smashbox products look Great 😍😍😍😍

Already have a TangleTeezer and absolutely love it 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Zuzu
High Brow

All of them are soooo nice! But i think NARS is my favourite one out of them 💕💕💕💕

Sula01
Nailing It

That Givenchy Lipgloss in “bright orange” makes my mouth water for some reason just looking at it, its just such a beautiful colour and looks refreshing  just like watermelon I need to try it in my store for the feel on lips 👄 and taste 😂 because it might actually be sweet which is sweet leaving it on your patners lips 

The Estée Lauder “Oh naturelle collection” looks beautiful for everyday natural makeup looks especially with the summer coming we need airy and light colours this is just beautiful plus it looks like it will suit all skin tones 

Tarnjit
Going Pro

Tangle teezer and givenchy glosses 😍😍 xoxo

Sibby72
Getting Lippy

Smashbox and Nars are two brands I haven't tried yet, but I'm seriously tempted ... Love this post, love cosmetics Smiley Happy

Sadi05
Beauty Crush

@DaisyCR Nars Multi use glosses 😍😍

Sabina123
Going Pro

The Givenchy lip colours lok interesting-wouldnt mind giving them a go. I tend to stick to nudes/pinks or darker reds for evenings. The blue and orange are definately out of my comfort zone!

SparkyJ
Going Pro

Very tempted by the Nars glosses!

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR, the NARS multi use glosses looks great as does the Estee Lauder nudes. 

Fifikylie1
Chilling Out

Bars multi use gloss X x

dolphinfd
Nailing It

@DaisyCR , blue gloss look amazing! Although I doubt I will try as I am a bit shy to become spotlight! 😂

Mariamz
Nailing It

The  Estée  Lauder ‘Oh naturelle’ collection looks absolutely stunning😍😍

Brendon75
Getting Lippy

Wow Estee Lauder natutelle looks beautifull i would love to try this out at my age i reckon i need to be more natural but iv never been a heavy makeup wearer anyway this looks as tho would give a very pretty look 

Sibby72
Getting Lippy

The Estée Lauder collection is gorgeous. I love the pink/ neutral hues.. 

Khan_Beauty
Multimasker

@DaisyCR I don't think i have one favourite, but from them i love the Nars multi-use gloss, Tangle-teezer, Smashbox and Estee Lauder. I think i listed them all apart from the Givenchy summer newness which sounds a bit tooo courageous for me with the bright colours.

Mid12
Nailing It

@DaisyCR  my fav is Estée Lauder oh nutralle collection