cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Beauty Club Crew

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar. Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

Too faced natural lust list.jpg

Too Faced Natural Lust Collection

Keep it fresh, natural and sexy this Spring with the latest Natural Lust collection by our good pals at Too Faced. Featuring a stunning eyeshadow palette that takes natural to a whole new level with 30 NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN shades in an array of colours and finishes that allows you to create your best natural look yet. Plus, a Natural Lust Satin Duo Bronzer to suit every skin tone.  The dual embossed bronzer mimics the flush of a real tan. 

Narsisco Rodriguez.jpg

Narciso Rodriguez Pure Musc

If you're looking for a new signature scent for Spring that is more on the seductive and sensual side then put the new Narciso Rodriguez fragrance on top of your wishlst. Featuring a blend of addictive floral notes including Jasmine, Orange Blossom, a Heart of Musc and sexy base notes of Amber, Patchouli and Musky Chypre. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 12.40.54.png

Guerlain Aqua Allegoria collection

Brighten up your mood with this divine selection of fragrances by Guerlain. The Aqua Allegoria collection is a hybrid fragrance that combine the freshness of a Cologne with the lingering trail of a Guerlain perfume. Also features a range of shower gels so you can layer the scent to make it last all day long. 

Fiat 500.jpg

Fiat 500 Eau de Toilette for Her and Him

This one's quite fun especially if you're a super fan of the Fiat 500 car.  Embodying the playful spirit of the iconic car, the female version features a white flower bouquet alongside a sophisticated dry-down of soft woods and white musk. For him, the fragrance is a vibrant mix of grapefruit, Timur Pepper and Pink Pepper mixed with Florentine Iris butter, Geranium, Patchouli and Vanilla. 

29 Comments
Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@SarahS The notes in Pure Musc sound right up my alley HeartHeartHeart. NR bottles always look so stylish too, in love! xx

charljadepotter
Going Pro

The new Too Faced eyeshadow palette and bronzer both look so pretty! x

Julia
Beauty Icon

The too faced natural lust collection looks beautiful 

Betty1
Going Pro

@SarahS oh my god the packaging of the too faced launch, I love chinoiserie patterns 😍😍 that's so me 

Lizzy1
Nailing It

Ooh, that too faced make up looks beautiful, big fan of the bronzer anyway but in this case, wow

Sadi05
Beauty Crush

@SarahS  The Too Faced Natural Lust collection eyeshadows are amazing 😍😍 Look forward to try them  in Debenhams πŸ’—πŸ’—

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

Loving the too faced peacock, but it's too beautiful to use! Smiley Surprised x

May
Total Glossip

Oooh Too Faced new palettes look lush! 😍 I've always loved Narciso so quite impartial to them. Can't wait to try them 😁

Anniie
Beauty Icon

In love with the eyeshadow pallet 😍😍😍

BegumN
Beauty Crush

@Pineapple  ohh it smells gorgeous! The testers were so beautifully presented too. Like flowers with a mini paper bottle inside

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

The too faced palette looks absolutely stunning and would make the perfect gift, also I NEED to give the pure musc a try next time I’m in store, I’ve had two NR fragrances before and loved them but this one sounds even better 😍

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@BegumN Awww I really need to find it!!!!😍

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

That bronzer is stunning! I dont even use bronzer and I feel like I need it in my life πŸ˜πŸ–€

science_geek
Going Pro

I loveeee Narciso Rodriguez perfumes. They're so beautiful xx

donster
Living the Highlight

I want it all! the new Too Faced collection! The bronzer design is soooo beautiful!

SamLou001
Getting Lippy

Fiat 500 perfume?! Now that's something I will have to get my hands on!

Tarnjit
Going Pro

Too faced has suxh lovely packaging I just can't! Natural list bronzer looks delish and who thinks of these amazing names!? Xoxo 

Amani2019
Winging It

Omg the too faced pallette is gorgeous those shades are just on point and bronzer is essential 😍😍😍

Amani2019
Winging It

Orange notes is a big yes from me when it comes to fragrances love love love  sensual sexy perfumes 😍 narciso pure musc is something I'd definitely go for

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

the too faced bronzer is so pretty both inside and outside, i don't think i could bare to throw the packaging away after.

Lois1
Multimasker

The colours in the too faced palette look lovely x

LipstickQueen
Getting Lippy

Lusting for Natural LustπŸ’Ÿ

SparkyJ
Going Pro

Such a pretty bronzer!

camrose
Winging It

The too faced palette is so pretty, I really love the packaging 

KRY321
Getting Lippy

I am excited about the pallet of color but GIVE me the tins- they are gorge! Smiley Tongue

Owl30
Getting Lippy

Too faced looks sooo pretty and fiat 500 is so weird I mean it's a car brand come on lol but smells amazing so fresh and summery #toofaced #fiat500  @SarahS 

Sabina123
Going Pro

I'm loving the Too Faced  Natual Lust make-up... the eye pallette looks amazing! And i really love peacock on the packaging. One of my favourite animals!!

The new Guerlain Aqua Allegria collection looks amazing! Can't wait to try them!!

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Love the packaging on Too Faced, peacocks are so beautiful. Nearly worth buying just for the sheer beauty.🌹🌻🌼

Kazangel139
Nailing It

Ok well so much for saving for Christmas then! The Too Faced products look amazing especially, Looks like I'm buying my own Christmas early πŸ™ˆ