cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar. Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

MY CLARINSpackshots.png

After years of refining, Clarins have created a powerful blend of plant and and fruit extracts to provide your skin with everything it needs to glow and be happy. Known as My Clarins, it's a new generation of vegan skincare for 18-25 year olds and includes a range of skincare saviours that are suitable for all skin types.  Like a spa in a jar each formaulation for each products has been created to answer your most common skincare concerns. 

KAT VON D  Shade & Light Contour Duo

Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 12.05.29.png

Now you’ll never have to be without your favourite Kat Von D Shade + Light contour shades with these brand new duos. The darker shades are ideal for contouring to enhance your natural facial features create while the highlight shade imparts a soft and luminous glow. The best bit... they'e travel-friendly so you can look your beauty best wherever you go.

Elie Saab Girl Of Now Forever

Fruity-floral fragrance fanatics, we've got a little something special for you. The new Girl of Now Forever by Elie Saab is perfect for feeding your fruity addiction and makes a perfect addition to your fragrance wardrobe for spring. Its elegant and joyful femininity is expressed by the Rosa Cassia (rose-Blackcurrant) mixed with an addictive patchouli trail, sensual Cashmeran and Vanilla. Bring on Spring! 

Guerlain L'Essentiel Glow Foundation

52438878_388895041927815_7602648275852920975_n.jpg

Natural, luminous foundation is so in! And, Guerlain have the perfect product for the trend - the new Guerlain L'Essentiel Glow Foundation. Fomulated with   97% naturally-derived ingredients, this must-have foundation reveals a natural glow finish that lasts for 16 hours. Your complexion is perfect, luminous and fresh. . Available in 30 shades to match every skin tone. 

Jimmy Choo Blossom

32900791_209122686550021_328328100632854528_n.jpg

Party gals, if you're looking to add the perfect finishing touches to your outfit, then put the new Jimmy Choo Blossom on your wishlist. Sparkling and vivacious, it's the sip of a first cocktail, the clinking of glasses with the girls, the soundtrack on the dance floor. The floral fragrance opens with  top notes of red berries blended with a citrus cocktail. A delicate heart of sweet pea and rose complements rich and sensual base notes of white musk and sandalwood.

Which new products are you excited to get your hands on? Let us know in the comments below!

24 Comments
Mubzy
Multimasker

@SarahS  Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Duo 😍  Love How Its Travel Friendly ..So Cute ,Small & Compact And I Would More Likely Hit Pan On This Because It Would Be Always With Me On The Go😍😍😍

MMMcC
Winging It

I love to get my hands on Jimmy Choo Blosom anthe Kat Von DContour Duo shade & Light getting a hold of these would just be fantastic wow!!!

kantoco
Getting Lippy

Im excited about the foundation the most, i loooove foundations for some reason, i collect them on my make up desk 🐒 the kat von d’s contour pallet looks very light in my opinion maybe its just the picture but doesnt look right to me 🙊

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

The foundation is so cute!!!! And as usual I just have to try out the fragrances Smiley Very Happy.

Angela7
Fresh Face

I would like to see how to some samples of lipstick anything.😃

Glgtc
Winging It

#jimmychooblossom

##Sounds lovely

Angela7
Fresh Face

@SarahS wrote:

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar. Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

MY CLARINSpackshots.png

After years of refining, Clarins have created a powerful blend of plant and and fruit extracts to provide your skin with everything it needs to glow and be happy. Known as My Clarins, it's a new generation of vegan skincare for 18-25 year olds and includes a range of skincare saviours that are suitable for all skin types.  Like a spa in a jar each formaulation for each products has been created to answer your most common skincare concerns. 

KAT VON D  Shade & Light Contour Duo

Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 12.05.29.png

Now you’ll never have to be without your favourite Kat Von D Shade + Light contour shades with these brand new duos. The darker shades are ideal for contouring to enhance your natural facial features create while the highlight shade imparts a soft and luminous glow. The best bit... they'e travel-friendly so you can look your beauty best wherever you go.

Elie Saab Girl Of Now Forever

Fruity-floral fragrance fanatics, we've got a little something special for you. The new Girl of Now Forever by Elie Saab is perfect for feeding your fruity addiction and makes a perfect addition to your fragrance wardrobe for spring. Its elegant and joyful femininity is expressed by the Rosa Cassia (rose-Blackcurrant) mixed with an addictive patchouli trail, sensual Cashmeran and Vanilla. Bring on Spring! 

Guerlain L'Essentiel Glow Foundation

52438878_388895041927815_7602648275852920975_n.jpg

Natural, luminous foundation is so in! And, Guerlain have the perfect product for the trend - the new Guerlain L'Essentiel Glow Foundation. Fomulated with   97% naturally-derived ingredients, this must-have foundation reveals a natural glow finish that lasts for 16 hours. Your complexion is perfect, luminous and fresh. . Available in 30 shades to match every skin tone. 

Jimmy Choo Blossom

32900791_209122686550021_328328100632854528_n.jpg

Party gals, if you're looking to add the perfect finishing touches to your outfit, then put the new Jimmy Choo Blossom on your wishlist. Sparkling and vivacious, it's the sip of a first cocktail, the clinking of glasses with the girls, the soundtrack on the dance floor. The floral fragrance opens with  top notes of red berries blended with a citrus cocktail. A delicate heart of sweet pea and rose complements rich and sensual base notes of white musk and sandalwood.

Which new products are you excited to get your hands on? Let us know in the comments below!

I would like to see how to some samples of lipstick anything.😃

Angela7
Fresh Face

I like all things I see.😃

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

I have such a hit/miss relationship with Kat Von D products. I didn't get on with her liner but absolutely adore her palettes! I'm actually really looking forward to trying the contour duo 🖤

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

Would love to hear trythe new guerlaine glow foundation . Packaging looks stunning! Alojado the ne 

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

Also the new  Jimmy  Choo fragrance looks amazing! 

Meganjane
Winging It

I got chosen to sample the Clarias range and I'm so exciting to try it! Can't wait for it to be delivered 😊 #clarins

SparkyJ
Going Pro

I will definitely be trying the Guerlain foundation out addicted to foundations!

Sam6
Blending In

I'm definitely trying the jimmy Choo and luminous foundation. 

Deldoll
Going Pro

Love Kat Von D shade and light contour palette so would love to try out different shades and find my perfect match in a handy size palette for my make up bag. #katvonD 

Mp1
Winging It

I really want to try the foundation.The blossom fragrance is adorable,have used in the past,still use it now and I totally love it.

Clairesteelcity
Multimasker

I really want to try this new guerlain foundation!

Also i will be seeing you shortly for the my clarins event with Caroline Hirons in meadowhall! cant wait!!! 

MrsN
First Base

I am excited about Jimmy Choo Blossom. I love these perfumes.

te06071
Nailing It

I’m surprised about Clarins - pleasantly surprised I should say! It’s good that they’re catering to a younger audience as most people that use Clarins products are  ~generally~ over 30. I am curious to try the products out! Smiley Surprised

Anniie
Beauty Icon

Shade& Light compact duo 😍😍 its so cute! Defo a must have 

Sutvinder1
Getting Lippy

Why dose the clairns packaging  look so similar too the drunk elephant brand.

Amna1
Perfectly Primed

CLARINS !!! I love this brand a bit too much. Would love to try their new face masks !!

Sg
Nailing It

Would love to try clarins and guerlain foundation.

First Base

Some of the free samples please ....go.to.my local debenhams ..however they are either unaware of products or they have completely sold out ...never received any samples ......beauty club card holder for a long time but only just registered on to here xx