cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar. Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

1.jpg

Make Up For Ever Ultra HD concealer

If you love the Ultra HD foundation, you’ll love this! Self-setting, illuminating and 12-hour lasting, say hello to your new concealer.

9.jpg

Dior Forever foundation

If you’re on the hunt for a new foundation, then we’ve answered your prayers with the brand new 24hr wear, good for skin and anti-pollution foundation from Dior. Matte or glow? Choose one or the other, or both!

8.jpg

GLAMGLOW Gentlebubble cleanser

Face, meet your new fun, face-friendly cleanser. Remove daily dirt with gentle bubbles whilst oat amino acids softly condition the skin.

6.jpg

Too Faced Pretty Rich full collection

The full collection is HERE! Including the poppin’ highlighters, luxury lip glosses and an exclusive vajazzled-up Better than Sex mascara, you’re about to feel pretty rich even days before pay day.

3.jpg

Bumble & Bumble Scalp Detox hair foam micellar water

Micellar water, for the scalp - say what? This  hair foam is the perfect solution to dissolve all that built-up hair product and dead skin cells, ready for a fresh new do.

5.jpg

Dior Youth Capture collection

We’re welcoming some newbies to the Dior Youth Capture range, including the Intense Rescue Age Delay Serum, Age Delay Advanced eye treatment and the Enzyme Age Delay Resurfacing water. Great for a younger age range, capture the skins youth and fight those early signs of ageing!

47690915_217291942545964_9218537737129475464_n.jpg

Guerlain Love Spring collection

It may be cold outside but it's almost spring in the beauty world. Get your hands on some brand new makeup from Guerlain, including this shimmering pink and mauve highlighter duo for a lightly coloured glow.

Which new products are you excited to get your hands on? Let us know in the comments below!

1 Comment
SavitaM
Multimasker

@DaisyCR These all look great! I think I would try the GlamGlow cleanser first though, it would be ideal for my sensitive skin and who doesn’t love bubbles! 😄