cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JUST LANDED: Brand new beauty

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar. Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

Untitled design (62).jpg

NARS exclusive gift sets 

Christmas has officially come early with these EXCLUSIVE Nars gift sets and we want all three. Including a lipstick trio, a travel-size brush set and a dreamy cheek makeup trio, they’re almost too good to gift.

Untitled design (65).jpg

TooFaced Pretty Rich palette

Makeup obsessives – you can finally BREATHE. Because the Too Faced Pretty Rich palette has officially landed! Including sparkle like you’ve never seen it before, feel your worth with a makeup palette fit for a billionaire.

46143133_558518374619392_9026372378482898613_n.jpg

Kat Von D Limited Edition Lolita collection

The iconic Lolita shade just upped the ante with an entire collection. Choose from the highly-pigmented matte eye palette, the glittering Everlasting Glimmer Veil liquid lipstick, or go for a bold Lolita eye with the Ink Well eyeliner.

Untitled design (64).jpg

MAC Cosmetics Dazzle highlighter

Do what it says on the tin and dazzle ‘til dawn with these multi-colour shimmering highlighters. Make the most our of your product and use it over the eyelids for an added gentle glow.

MAC Bling Thing liquid lip colour

Get blinged-up for Christmas festivities with a party-perfect glitter lip.  Metallic and long-wearing, this high-impact liquid lipstick offers maximum impact whilst being mess-free! 

Which new products are you excited to get your hands on? Let us know in the comments below!

6 Comments
Pineapple
Nailing It

That's easy! If Santa would like to bring me the Nars Lipstick Trio and the Too Faced palette I'll make sure he has an extra big pile of cookies! Smiley Very Happy x

SavitaM
Total Glossip

The Lolita collection and Pretty Rich palettes look great 😍

Suzy
Multimasker

@DaisyCR

After seeing the Too Faced Pretty Rich Palette and squealing with delight someone special offered to buy it for Christmas for me!!! I shall sparkle at the ball....you can't have too much glitter!

areta999
Just Arrived

The Too Faced Pretty Rich Palette and Mac Bling Thing Liquid lip Color

Lmaksimovic1970
Total Glossip

Nars lipstick trio or Two faced would love any of these 😊

Kristina1226
First Base

I hope santa will be exter nice and get me some if thease