cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Community Manager

Urban Decay - Naked Honey 

Image from iOS (64).jpg

Your makeup bags new best friend. This 12 pan palette has got you covered for all your golden neutral needs, the perfect mix of shimmer and mattes to create an ultra-glam autumnal look to a basic everyday beat! We're buzzing for you to try this one πŸ

YSL - Libre

69189655_373764713317573_870877707805592017_n.jpg

Possibly one of our favourite fragrances launches EVER! The already iconic Libre is the perfect floral-infused scent Jasmine Sambac Absolute & Orange Flower Absolute with a sweet Vanilla Extract twist. The bottle is inspired by the handbags, embellished by the legendary YSL logo bending freely around the glass.

Kat Von D - True Portrait

TRUEPORTRAIT_R1_MIRROR.jpg

This innovative liquid-to-powder formula that smooths, mattifies and evens out skin tone. Available in 40 vegan shades to suit every skin tone,  with new exclusive technology - Elastic Essenceβ„’ Effect to flex with all of your expressions to prevent creasing and move with your skin throughout the day. As with all KVD products, this one's also a vegan-friendly formula!

Murad - Replenishing Multi-Acid Peel

67749210_1050370805157638_4046901768982244977_n.jpg

Glowing skin within 7 days... this daily micro peel is packed with powerful AHA/BHA's to brighten and buff away dead skin cells, while soothing antioxidants and omega-rich oils defend and strengthen skin's surface for a healthier-looking complexion. All you need to do is add a few drops to your cotton pad and sweep over the skin, then viola, fresh, glowing skin!

MAC Cosmetics - Studio Fix Stick Foundation

SF-SoftMatte-Found-Stick_FACE_Light_BEFORE.jpg

The ultimate Studio Fix Fluid has been transformed into a multi-purpose stick foundation which offers 24hr wear, flawless medium coverage, and a natural matte finish. This handbag-friendly essential not only acts as the perfect base but you can also use it to contour and highlight too! 

Elizabeth Arden - Vitamin C Ceramide Capsules 

image1 (55).jpeg

An encapsulated dose of glow for your skin. The individual capsules contain an intense blend of radiance renewing Vitamin C and skin-soothing Ceramide, day after day the skin looks brighter and healthier, keeping your complexion looking luminous and fresh.  Add this into your routine on freshly cleansed skin and follow with your favourite moisturiser.

Benefit Cosmetics - Brow Styler

BS_GL_2020_P32_03_Product.jpg

The ultimate brow brand Benefit has come through again with their latest brow saving product, the double-ended Brow Styler has both a wax retractable pencil to create that super slick look and a loose powder for a natural, buildable finish.  Pair these two together and you get the most styled brows around! πŸ™Œ

K by D&G

2.jpg

The fresh yet earthy men's fragrance that we can't get enough of! The intense blend of Blood Orange and Sicilian lemon bring the light and fresh top notes mixed with woody Patchouli and Cedarwood base notes. A fragrance fit a King! 

Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Intense

hcqK8fAU_jpeg.jpg

For anyone who's as obsessed with the iconic Advanced Night Repair as we are this is its perfect partner for when your skin needs that extra boost. It works within just one hour and calms and soothes the look of irritation while 15x concentrated hyaluronic acid instantly hydrates for 24hrs.

Guerlain - Mon Guerlain Intense

BOTTLE 6_CARRE.jpg

With all the amazing fragrances launches this month we couldn't forget the new Mon Guerlain Intense, this sweet addition to the Guerlain fragrance range has deep notes of Vanilla and Patchouli which infuse to create this addictive, luxurious scent. 

What new products have you been loving this month? Let us know in the comments below!

24 Comments
Rabia
Beauty Icon

@TazK  so many amazing products ❀😊 want my hands on each product but ysl libre , Mon Guerlain intense and UD honey being on top πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β€

KikaSte
Perfectly Primed

I can't decide which one is my faves - True Portrait Lightweight Medium Coverage Liquid Foundation 30Ml - Light 010 - Fair with Cool Undert... or #Libre Eau De Parfum - Yves Saint Lauren 😍😍😍Think the πŸ₯‡ is KVD just because it will land on my dressing table very soon! 😊

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

We have all fallen in love the Honey palette @TazK ! I do also love the feel of the KVD Portrait foundation, it's a brilliant innovation from powder to liquid and provides really good coverage. Fabulous packaging and applicator too!

Priyanka86
Multimasker

Hey @TazK  every product listed looks fabulous and brand ranges are insane.

However, I have been seeing and hearing a lot about "urban decay HONEY eyeshadow palette". I have seen a lot of good reviews and eye looks,  honestly all products listed are as sweet as Honey but there is one eye look that is stuck in my mind which I want to create and has been replicated or created yet by anyone. 

I really want to share that look with my club beauties, not sure if I would be able to buy one yet.

MFL1276
Total Glossip

@TazK In this blog i love so many new products that i want them all 😍😍😍

Betty1
Going Pro

@TazK Mon guerlain intense sounds amazing! 

TH130199
Glitterati

Everything sounds amazing! Can’t wait to get my hands on the Naked Honey palette 😍 @TazK 

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@TazK 

Absolutely love my UD Naked Honey palette!! Thank you. Also YSL Libre came out on my birthday and it smells divine πŸ’–

HJ_23
Nailing It

@TazK  I love all these products, can't wait to try them ! 

SparkyJ
Going Pro

So many great new products I can’t pick!

Elena3
Getting Lippy

❀️❀️I love all these products,πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ but YSL Libre is my πŸ’•

Elena3
Getting Lippy

❀️❀️I love all these products,πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ but YSL Libre is the best one.. 

Mid12
Nailing It

@TazK  I really like #true potrait kate von d  , naked honey , ysl libre they all look fabulous  Mon Guerlain i want all these in my dressing table 

KitKata
Multimasker

Such fab line up 😍 so wish I had won the lottery there are so many beautiful goodies coming out this autumn πŸ’–

The naked Honey is a gem πŸ’œπŸ―πŸ

YSL Libre is such a unique scent to me it is anyways πŸ₯‡ I believe there's an offer on at the moment where we can get a gorgeous miniature too πŸ˜‰ 

Mon Guerlain Intense... I already love the original and Florale there's no way I'll be able to resist this beauty either, it's the best version out of all β€πŸ’Ž

And all the new Urban Decay festive goodies... lip Plumping glosses and mini vice lippies, all the Too Faced holiday collection the new Gingerbread palette on the top of my Too Faced list lol 

New LancΓ΄me lippies those are too beautiful to use 🌹 

All them Nars and new Dior ultrawear lipsticks πŸ’‹ and the list goes on and on...

Wallaa02
Winging It
The Naked Honey pallette looks like another amazing success for Urban Decay, I have two of their pallettes and every colour is beautiful . This new one is just gorgeous, full of autumnal shades and Christmassy glitz!!
Boss786
Beauty Icon

@TazK  oh loved my honey palette thku sooo much im defo getting the k by d&g for my son🀞 mon guerlian for meπŸ’– and maybe those capsules😜

donster
Living the Highlight

I am loving all the fabulous reviews our beauty icons have posted for the gorgeous new UD palette.This palette looks like the palette of dreamsHeart

hockeymum1477
Getting Lippy

Got a sample of the vitamin C capsules by Elizabeth Arden from a freebie site. Amazing results on my dull skin - it’s smooth and glowing x

Lovetoreview
Multimasker

@TazK  The naked honey palate looks beautiful 

Lisaloo99
Winging It

Treated myself to the Naked Honey Eye Shadow Palette 11.4G - Urban Decay and Im loving it, the shades are immense and will look great for all the upcoming Christmas parties

Eliseo65
Getting Lippy

Just used my points to get the new Naked Honey Eye Shadow Palette 11.4G - Urban Decay  It’s amazing. Beautiful autumnal / seasonal shades. 

Linsey
Winging It

I'm definitely going to try out the new KVD Foundation - sounds like it would work well on my skin.

I've got a few of her Lipsticks and they're amazing quality, so hopefully her foundation is just as good!

Shy82
Total Glossip
Omg I want ALL these fab products! xx
Yusu1234
Nailing It

@TazK All the products are just fabulous