cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar. Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 13.49.39.png

Kat Von D Go Big or Go Home Mascara

I know we keep harping on about it but seriously this is THE biggest mascara launch of the moment. In a nutshell is a  long-wear mascara with a smooth texture that glides onto lashes for big, blown-out volume, delivering an eye-opening effect that lasts all day Smudge-free, flake-free, highly pigmented and formulated with a vegan blend of olive and sunflower oils (instead of beeswax, which is commonly used in mascara). You've simply got to try it! 

Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 15.43.35.png

Clarins Beauty Swap - in store only

Great initiative by our lovely friends at Clarins. Pop in to store refresh, recycle and get rewarded. What does that mean? 

1. Refresh your look with a 15 minute complimentary service for either your eyes, face or pout.

2. Recycle your Clarins beauty product and get a free mini sample. 

3. Reward yourself - When you buy any make up purchase get a free mini from the following SOS Primer, Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch, Supra Volume Mascara, Instant Light Lip Perfector or Instant Light up Comfort Oil. Ask in store for full details. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 14.04.18.png

bareMinerals Complexion Rescue SPF25 Hydrating Foundation Stick 

Thanks to the peeps at bareMinerals who have launched an amazing foundation stick with SPF just in time for warmer, sunnier climes. The best bit... it's the first clean, water based liquid foundation in a stick with SPF25 protection that is perfect for on-the-go-touch ups. It literally melts into the skin to reveal a radiant finish. Can also be used as a foundation, concealer and for contouring. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 14.11.59.png

Lipstick Queen new arrivals

Did you know we are a stockist of Lipstick Queen? Well, we are and we cannot get enough of the amazing array of colour ways, shades and finishes. Plus check out their latest new arrivals including the Rear View Mirror Lip Lacquer, Lip Restore Scrub and Miniature Trio Sets that make for a guilt-free pressie this Easter. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 14.18.46.png

Ciate Jessica Rabbit collection

OMG this is seriously cool and totally iconic. I know it's not all about the packaging but its super glam, everything we expect from two beauty babes - Ciate and Jessica Rabbit. Swoon at the Illuminating powder, go weak at the knees for the Glitter Storm Lipstick and fall in love with the Jessica Eyeshadow palette that features ultra-blendable, ultra-creamy metallic, shimmer and matte shades that embody the on-screen vixen herself. Now is the time to unleash your inner Jessica. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 14.29.27.png

Tom Ford Soleil Collection
Nothing screams summer more than the Tom Ford Soleil collection. And, each year it keeps getting better and better. This year say hello to exquisite new lipstick shades, a new hydrating cushion foundation and sultry and addictive fragrances that will be your go-to summer scents. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 14.47.04.png

Ulla Johnson X Bobbi Brown

Achieve an ethereal glow this summer with the new Bobbi Brown collection in collaboration with New York City based fashion designer Ulla Johnson. Features the Minou Eye palette, Esme & Inez Cheek palette, Extra Lip Tint in Bare Sparkle and Crushed Lip Colour in Lou Lou. From the simple yet effective colourways to the chic and sophisticated pink packaging, everything in the collection is just oh-so-pretty. 

13 Comments
Tarnjit
Going Pro

@SarahS thank you for the update, already made my mind I need to get the KVD Mascara after seeing all the amazing reviews and before and after pics! Never tried a Lipstick queen lippie yet, now i know Debs stock it deffos going to look into it! Also loving the Jessica rabbit inspired Ciate packaging 😍💕 xoxo 

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

@SarahS , thank you, we have some more great products to look forward to. Bobbi Brown set looks absolutely amazing, actually they all do. 

Betty1
Going Pro

@Beauty1 the Bobbi Brown Collab looks cute 💖

Sadi05
Beauty Crush

Thanks @SarahS! All the new products look amazing. Need to try the Bobby Brown Kit and the bare minerals foundation stick 💗💗

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

really want to achieve voluminous lashes so definitely going to check out the Kat Von D mascara, love the Bare Minerals complexion rescue foundation gel so maybe this foundation stick might be my next one, never heard of Ciate company but the Jessica Rabbit collection is looking amazing.

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@SarahS 

I think the Clarins recycling is a great idea!

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

the Tom Ford collection 😍

HannahJo
Multimasker

I NEED it all!!! 😍😍😍

Lillym
Multimasker

@SarahS 

Kat Von D is the next mascara I will buy after all the good reviews on here

Eliseo65
Getting Lippy

I did the Clarins beauty swap and they had cute mini bronzers, which weren’t advertised. Smiley Very Happy

Just got to see if I have any more empties now. 

Sibby72
Getting Lippy

Love your 'New In' updates @SarahS  always look forward to them. Thanks.. 

Sula01
Nailing It

I love my Lancome grandiose and Guerlain maxi lash intense mascara those two mascaras are the best and i cant live without them as I don’t wear lashes and have very short ones so Kat von d “go big or go home” im very tempted to try you as the reviews I’m seeing I'm amazed already 👍

Mid12
Nailing It

@SarahS  Go big go home mascara and Ulla Johnson x Bobbi Brown collection