cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar. Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 10.44.47.png

BENEFIT Hoola Bronzer in 2 new shades

Calling all Benebabes, the much loved Hoola Bronzer is now available in two new shades - Toasted and Caramel to suit every skin tone. Ideal for creating a healthy, natural, sun-kissed glow, the new shades are a make up essential for all year round. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 10.54.46.png

MAC Electric Wonder Collection

The new MAC Electric Wonder Collection has just landed and we literally love it. The packaging and marble effect with metallic gold is super cool while the natural shades throughout the collection will help you to create a radiant glow you've always wanted. 

glamglow.jpg

GLAMGLOW SUPERSERUM & SUPERTONER

Take your skincare routine to the next level with the new SUPERTONER and SUPERSERUM by GLAMGLOW. The super-concentrated, pore-clarifying SUPERTONER solution exfoliates and unclogs pores in one sweep and is ideal for oily and combo skin types. With just 1 pump you can ditch dull skin with the new SUPERSRUM that plumps fine lines, fights dullness and refines pores.  Powered by the Super Six Acid Blend, charcoal and Hyaluronic Acid, this day or night serum works for all skin types

rouge_g_lipstick_full_collection.jpg

Guerlain Rouge G de Guerlain Customisable Lipstick

When Guerlain first launched their cusomisable lipsticks we couldn't wait to play around with the various colour combinations and case designs. To make it even more personal, Guerlain has now released some new matte shades along with new cases so you have even more options to play and create with.  

Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 11.16.25.png

Clarins FREE GIFT

This isn't just any free gift, it's an environmentally friendly free gift that not only makes you look good but feel good. The chic bag is 100% recyclable and eco-friendly. Receive this free gift containing Gentle Foaming Cleanser Normal/Combination 30ml, Hydra-Essentiel Cream 15ml, SOS Primer 00 10ml, Joli Rouge Velvet 742 1.5ml when you buy any two Clarins products, one to be skincare. 

13 Comments
Angelprincess87
Multimasker

thank you @SarahS got my eyes on the Mac Electric Wonders collection.

EmaSullivan
Total Glossip

😍😍😍

Lois1
Total Glossip

Love the soundbof the Glamglow serum & toner 😍

Rabia
All Eyes on Me

@SarahS  thanks ... 

May
Getting Lippy

Clarins toning body oil and blue orchid face oil are my current faves plus the hand and nail cream! Stocking up #love

SparkyJ
Nailing It

Got my eye on the MAC collection ❤️

Sadi05
Winging It

Thanx @SarahS #Benefit Hoola bronzer is 💗💗💗

JennnCore
Nailing It

I love these updates! Thanks for posting @SarahS 🖤

The Guerlain lipsticks look awesome! 😍

Tarnjit
Nailing It
Ooh 2 new hoola shades!! 🥰 Xoxo
Boss786
Glitterati

Ohhhhhh ooooh glamglow looks intresting 😎

Jayne2
Winging It

@SarahS 

The MAC collection looks beautiful

Vchristina1
Getting Lippy

The MAC Electric wonder collection looks amazing!! 

Vchristina1
Getting Lippy

Okay, right, I have just googled MAC electric wonder to see a closer look at the full range. I literally love most of the products, I especially need the makeup brushes! Oh no, I can feel a trip to Debenhams after work will probably occur... sorry in advance to my bank account!! Smiley LOL