cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar. Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

Nars.jpg

NARS Explicit Lip Duo Set & NARS After Glow Lip Balm

Two little beautyies have landed by cult favourite brand NARS. The Explicit Lip Duo and After Glow Lip Balm. The Explicit Lip Duo is perfect for taking you from day to night includes a creamy lip pencil and glossy lip tint. To get the smoothest and softest pout around, apply the After Glow Lip Balm that indulges lips and keeps thenm wonderfully hydrated.  You can also dab onto apples of the cheek as a highlighter - now there's a top tip. 

Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 14.22.15.png

Debenhams Discovery Beauty Box 

We're exited to reveal our FIRST EVER Debenhams Beauty Discovery Box filled with 7 mini-sized beauty favourites and 2 in store treats that you won't be able to resist. 

The best bit..You can get all this for just £35 making it a great gift idea for all year round.

The EVEN BETTER BIT....If you buy ANY beauty product including skincare, make up or fragrance, you can buy this amazing Discovery Beauty Box for just £17.50.  So you could treat yourself this payday and get the discovery box HALF PRICE for Mother's Day

Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 11.39.48.png

Kat Von D Mini Collection

DEBENHAMS EXCLUSIVE  -  Discover some your favourite Kat Von D products including the Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, the Kat Von D 'Vampira Ombre' Lipstick Set, Kat Von D Crush On Blush Highlighter Duo and Kat Von D Light and Shade Contour Duo in mini sizes. Adorable and travel friendly.

Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 14.01.29.png

TOO FACED Better than Sex Liner
OMG, we're obsessed with the new Better than Sex Liquid Eyeliner, sister of the Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara. The cutting-edge liquid liner is super easy to use to create a smudge-proof line every time. Plus, if you're a fan of sexy, natural nudes keep the Natural Lust Collection on your radar. - it's COMING SOON. 

INCcredible copy.jpg

INC.credible You Glow Girl & INC.redible Hypno Highlight Shimmer Strobe 

Calling all highlighter fans... get glowing with the new Glow Girl Highlighter and Hypno Highlight Shimmer Strobe by Nails Inc make up range the INC.redibles.  Keep glowing with Glow Girl Highlighter which is an iridescent jelly that flips to an iridescent ultraviolet glow as the lights hits while the Hypno Highlight Shimmer Strobe melts onto your skin for mesmerising, luminous results and a seriously wow finish.

55460025_2051723538258162_2438283372372426752_o.jpg

ROCHAS Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum

If you're looking for a classic and elegant yet modern fragrance as a payday treat or for Mother's Day, it has to be 'Mademoiselle Rochas Couture'. Combines spicy notes with pink pepper, pear, bergamot, orange blossom and lily-of-the-valley and heliotrope. with intoxicating white flowers, musk's, tonka beans and sandalwood. It literally envelops the wearer in elegance and sensuality. 

Origins.jpg

Origins Blooming Lip range

Get into the spring mood with a new lippie by Origins. The Blooming Lipstick range is oh-so-cute.  Made with 12 flowers, this long-wear lipstick provides bold, rich, full-coverage colour that hydrates and conditions, stays colour-true and lasts all day. Available in 24 fresh-picked shades. The power of nature meets the proof of science. Infused with crushed petals, repurposed buttery flower waxes, flower honeys and essential oils, this full-coverage lipstick packs a punch of colour without skimping on what's important. It keeps lips, hydrated, conditioned and smooth for hours and stays brilliantly bold from morning to night.

28 Comments
JennnCore
Beauty Icon

Ooh my gosh! Theres so much to unpack here! 😮😮😮

The discovery box!!! 🤩🤩🤩

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@SarahS  omg the beauty box half price brillant 

So glad theres one out an that perfum is so good i had a sample an i keep sniffing myself its on the buy list

😍

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@JennnCore 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤤

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

@Boss786 I'm just going to go ahead and say goodbye to all my money 😂

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@JennnCore exactlyanwhe someone asks you where its gone  im wearing it lol

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

@SarahS one of the discovery boxes may have fell in my basket 😂 is the half price promo available online, or is it in store only please? 🖤

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I think the discovery box's got everyone crazy!!! Smiley Very Happy

Julia
Beauty Icon

@SarahS  so exited for the Debenhams beauty box 😍❤

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@SarahS  I’m so happy to see the beauty discovery box 😍 it’s a brilliant idea and I hope it’s a regular xx

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@SarahS  thanks 😍 can’t control myself 💃💃💃💃💃 to Debenhams for beauty box 😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@SarahS  gosh i dont know which to pick 😎

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

OMG! I can't! Just take my money now 😂😂😂😂

nzborn
Beauty Crush

The beauty bod looks great

Anniie
Beauty Icon

Ooooh someone give make me win the lottery @Boss786 

KikaSte
Perfectly Primed

Hi! Does 50% discount works for online store too? Tried to order it online and added another product to my cart, but it's still full price for Beauty Box. Smiley Sad

nzborn
Beauty Crush

Good question

j007
Winging It

How often will discovery boxes launch? x Heart

Mariola
Nailing It

❤️❤️❤️

KikaSte
Perfectly Primed

50% off works online now for Beauty Box, ordered mine few minutes ago! 😉 Most important thing of the day done, now time for my morning coffee. 😊

Shyanne00
Winging It

😍😍😍 The beauty discovery box, I can’t wait to get mine! Such a great way to ttry out new products, I hope this is a reacurring thing! 💖

Lillym
Multimasker

Beauty box and also Kat von D minis are great!

MFL1276
Total Glossip

Thanks to make me mad now lol 😂😁🤣😍

Jenbunnyd81
Nailing It

Can someone explain this to my bank manager that I want it all 😍

Sabina123
Going Pro

So many goodies!! Loving the #katvond minis and i like the #incredible highlighter

Lesley98
Getting Lippy

I bought the box yesterday and love it! Cant wait for the next one, do we know if its monthly or yearly?

Sibby72
Getting Lippy

Love it ... always look forward to the 'Just Landed' thanks @SarahS 

dolphinfd
Nailing It

@Pineapple , totally agreed with you! Woman LOL

Acarr2507
Nailing It

I swear beauty products are just getting better and better. Everything looks so good 😍