cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JUST LANDED: Brand New Beauty

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar. Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

1.jpg

Kat Von D Lock-It powder foundations

Kat Von D are kicking off 2019 with a bang - expect full-coverage, extreme long-wear and quite frankly, snazzy AF packaging. Your new Lock-It foundation will blur away those imperfections with a matte (yet still hydrating) finish. Use on it's own or build on top of a liquid foundation for that super high coverage. 

Untitled design1.jpg

Mon Guerlain Bloom of Rose Eau De Toilette 

It’s like a bouquet for your nose – the brand new Bloom of Rose includes the signature floral notes of the original Mon Guerlain, but with added neroli and rose for a lively refresh. Exclusive to us, enjoy this beautiful scent of spring at Debenhams only.

2.jpg

Kiehl’s Love Oil for Lips glow infusing lip treatment

Valentine’s Day has come early with these lip-loving oils from Kiehl’s. No matter the shade you choose, expect a glowy gloss from the coconut oil, moringa oil and acerola cherry extract.

4.jpg

Viktor & Rolf ‘Spicebomb’ night vision Eau De Toilette

Shop ahead for Valentine’s Day this year and treat him to Viktor & Rolf’s newest fragrance; an explosive freshness of black spices, vibrant citruses and warm wood notes.

6.jpg

YSL Valentine’s Limited edition Touche Eclat and Rouge Volupté

Limited edition for Valentine's Day, your favourite Touche Eclat packaging is all dressed up and ready for date night along with the iconic Rouge Alevres lipstick. Treat yourself (or your loved one) to some super cute V-day beauty. 

Which new products are you excited to get your hands on? Let us know in the comments below!

4 Comments
Pineapple
Multimasker

All the new fragrances peak my interest the most, as well as the Mon Guerlain I can't wait to try out the new Armani duo Smiley Happy

SavitaM
Multimasker

I love the Kat Von D lock it liquid foundation, so I can’t wait to try it in powder form! 😀

Angelprincess87
Nailing It

definitely the Kat von d compact foundation, i love the high full coverage of the liquid one and the compact one looks so fancy with the red inside glow.

Jacqueline12
Getting Lippy
Kat von foundation love to try powder in it looks so trendy love the colour red