cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JUST LANDED: Brand New Beauty

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar. Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

Image from iOS (30).jpg

Dior Lip Maximiser - shade extensions

The iconic Dior Lip Maximiser’s have extended their shade range, so that there really is a hydrating and plumping lip gloss for everyone. Enjoy a long-lasting plump effect – if it’s good enough for Bella Hadid then it’s good enough for us!

Untitled design1.jpg

Dior LipGlow to the Max lip balm

Your favourite LipGlow has had a 2019 revamp and its twice as nice. Offering a dual action of light-reflecting pigments, intensify that that glossy glow which matches all skin tones; not to mention it looks super cute!

Untitled 1.jpg

bareMinerals BarePro Longwear lipstick

Keep on celebrating Veganuary with the launch of this long-wear, nourishing vegan lipstick. Packed with creamy, soft-matte colours, pick your perfect shade from everyday neutrals to stand-out brights.

13-01-404_open_angle_72dpi.jpg

Guerlain Chinese New Year Collection

Celebrate Chinese New Year with Guerlain’s iconic favourites redesigned in a traditional Chinese red hue. Including the Impereiale Cologne and ‘Kisskiss’ lipstick, step into the Year of the Pig with a touch of glam.

Untitled design.jpg

MAC Lucky Red collection

Get lucky with this bold and bright limited edition collection. Also celebrating Chinese New Year, this chrome red packaging will be sure to vamp up your makeup bag.

Which new products are you excited to get your hands on? Let us know in the comments below!

3 Comments
te06071
Nailing It

That Dior LipGlow lipbalm looks so appealing, almost edible lol... and I love the limited edition makeup! 

cazandbobwatson
Nailing It

Mac Lucky Red Collection is too cute for words

Ozge
Getting Lippy

I would like to get my hands on the mac collection, it looks stunning and will be a great piece to my make up collection😍