cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JUST LANDED: Brand New Beauty

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar. Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

Untitled design (91).jpg

Clinique iD custom blend hydrators

Kicking off 2019 with a beauty bang is Clinique’s revolutionary iD launch. Whether it’s irritation, fatigue, pores and uneven textures, lines and wrinkles or an uneven skin tone you want to combat, there’s one for you! It’s as ‘easy as 1-2-3’.

Untitled design (2).png

Benefit Roller Liner Liquid Eyeliner                 

New to the Benefit Roller family is the super-smooth tipped eyeliner. The felt tip eyeliner gives sharp and controlled lines (which are waterproof, too!) so you can wing it here, there and errywhere!

Untitled design (89).jpg

Decleor facials at BLOW Ltd.

Discover a new facial range using the luxury Decleor products at BLOW Ltd. Try them out at your nearest BLOW in-store, or have them come to your home for some dreamy pampering!

Untitled design (90).jpg

Buxom PillowPout creamy plumping lip powders

For super bold, plumped lips these new game-changers are your newest handbag essential. Featuring a weightless semi-matte finish and long-lasting non-drying colours, you can be assured to rock a dreamy lip whichever shade you choose.

Untitled design (94).jpg

Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold face mask

Nothing quite says luxury skincare than 24 karat gold as part of your routine, and it’s finally landed! Improving the appearance of firmness on the skin, the star results you’ll see with this one is a true opulent glow.

Untitled design (95).jpg

bareMinerals Vio-lit glow primer

You’ll find violet pigments in this primer (which is exclusive to Debenhams, btw) to help illuminate and deliver a glowy base. Also including skin-loving ingredients which nourish and reduced dryness, what’s not to love?

Which new products are you excited to get your hands on? Let us know in the comments below!

4 Comments
cherylwonggg
Fresh Face

I can't wait to try out the new Benefit Roller Liner Liquid Eyeliner! They look so cute and I love me a good sharp liner!

@cherylwonggg Oh it's sharp alright! Giving that perfect wing! X

foodvslipstick
Winging It

I look forward to try Buxom PillowPout creamy plumping lip powders !!!

And Benefit eye liner as well Heart

diddums15
Fresh Face

How do I get to get the free things plz