cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JUST LANDED: Brand New Beauty

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar. Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

Sand & Sky gift sets

Making the prettiest gift for any skincare obsessive, we’re loving these new additions from Sand & Sky. This pink clay set includes the hero Porefining mask and a handy cleansing mitt – not to mention a cute pink bag!

Untitled design (25).jpg

bareMinerals Christmas Collection

bareMinerals’ Christmas collection is all about choosing the perfect gifts according to a persons star sign – adding the perfect personal touch to your Christmas prezzies. With limited edition sets, choose your favourite from their best-selling formulas.

Untitled design (26).jpg

The Handmade Soap Company  

The newly-launched Handmade Soap Company encompasses beautifully-smelling natural products, free from parabens, SLS and artificial fragrances. Indulge in this multi-award winning brand selling bathroom and home essentials, from shampoo to candles to the original hand soap.

Untitled design (28).jpg

Which new products are you excited to get your hands on? Let us know in the comments below!

4 Comments
nav_does_beauty
Winging It

I have seen Sand & Sky all over social media, has anyone tried it?

Pineapple
Getting Lippy

Meteor Shower Makeup Set - bareMinerals Has everything you need and the beautiful pouch makes it worth it even more! Heart

@nav_does_beauty Myself and @TazK have and love it - great for acne/spot prone skin! Smiley Happy 

te06071
Getting Lippy

@nav_does_beauty

A lot of people talk about it but I think it's mostly for people with blemished skin/spots. I personally think it's a tad expensive - you can get cheaper products out there which are more natural Smiley Frustrated