cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Benefit - Hello Happy Air Stick Foundation

GL19_HelloHappy_AirStick_Deep.jpg

Say 'hello' to flawless skin, the silky-smooth texture glides on to skin for a light-as-air medium coverage and effortless non-cakey finish. Use as highlight and contour, or as the perfect base for an on the go quick complexion!

DIOR - 'Dior Homme' Eau de Toilette

88241653_878616635914163_7656010512665746927_n.jpg

The new 'Dior Homme' Eau de Toilette is intriguingly powerful and appealingly fresh. 'Dior Homme' combines deep notes of Vetiver and Patchouli to create this woody and sophisticated new scent. 

Too Faced - 'Born This Way' The Natural Nudes Skin-Centric Eye shadow Palette

85203562_645974406162961_6442284662837927689_n.jpg

One for the natural tone lover who likes a little extra... Inspired by the bestselling Born This Way foundation shades, this versatile 16 pan eyeshadow palette covers every look from everyday neutral shades to ultra-metallic shimmers. 

Murad - Retinol Youth Renewal

82869771_753978705125946_4266615367870321887_n.jpg

The gold standard of anti-aging skincare, Retinol is known for its fasting acting properties and potent wrinkle reducing abilities. Dr. Murad has formulated three powerful products to tackle texture and lines without irritating even sensitive skin.

Nars - Loaded Lip Lacquers

81359312_2774486132644076_2645603661917683470_n.jpgNEW AND EXCLUSIVE

The shine of a gloss. The comfort of a balm. The impact of a lipstick. Its creamy formula glides on effortlessly and weightlessly. Available in four nude shades loaded with anti-oxidants and hyaluronic acid filling spheres for deep hydration and rejuvenation. 

Bobbi Brown - 'Skin Long-Wear' SPF 20 Fluid Powder Foundation

90639620_207255284041090_4524872086224460171_n.jpg

Bobbi Brown's first-ever liquid-to-powder foundation that self-sets into a comfortable, soft-matte finish. Formulated with a power protein complex to help skin look smooth and healthy, this lightweight, sweat-resistant formula controls oil and stays colour true all day. Plus, it keeps skin protected on the go with environmental, blue light and UV filters.

Armani - Si Passione Intense

83427980_755266498297240_5211210335587380035_n.jpg

The iconic 'Si' signature of blackcurrant nectar is blended with a floral heart made of a jasmine duo,  that is further enhanced by patchouli essence and vanilla extract. An instant favourite!

Shiseido - 'Vital Perfection'

84580982_1063769177309853_7810169068128543595_n.jpg

With years of skincare experience, the latest anti-aging innovation from Shiseido boasts smoother, younger-looking skin within just one week. Giving ultimate hydration and boosting brightness,  treat your skin with these glow giving formulas.

What new products have you been loving this month? Let us know in the comments below!

19 Comments
Beauty Icon

Lovely new products to look forward to when all this is all over @TazK, everything looks amazingly brilliant. 

Beauty Icon

@TazK Thanks for sharing the new products I wouldn’t have a clue what’s new otherwise ❤️ Once things get back to normal I’m definitely trying the cute little airsticks, and I need to check out that beautiful born this way eye shadow palette the colours are what I would use 😍 so pretty ❤️

Perfectly Primed

Wow nice products but unfortunately we’re facing big problems now, I think we all stay and safe now. when everything is normal I have to try new products😀

Multimasker

I’m loving the look of the Nars Loaded Lip Lacquers 😍💄 x 

Nailing It

@TazK Soooo looking forward to trying the Too Faced eyeshadows later on this year - the pigmentation looks strong and vibrant in the pic! The Nars Lip Lacquers look gorgeous too. May as well start making a list of list of goodies to buy later on in the year!

Beauty Crush

@TazK thank you for sharing these great new products, I love the look of the eye shadow palette!  i hope your staying safe.X

Multimasker

@TazK I'm using this time to use up stuff that I already have but all these new products look fab.  I particularly like the look of the  Too Faced eyeshadow palette.  Gorgeous colours, just the natural shades I like with just the right amount of sparkle.  My "to buy in the future" list s getting longer and longer 😁😁😍

Going Pro
@TazK The air sticks look so cute 😍 x
Multimasker

Wooooooow i would love To try it all HeartSmiley Surprised

Getting Lippy

Thanks for sharing, so many lovely new things! The palette looks amazing, beautiful colours. Hope everyone is managing ok, stay safe all 💛

Nailing It

The bobbie brown foundation I'll Definitely will be buying as im looking for a new foundation for oily skin 

Getting Lippy

I would so love to try the Murad retinol as my skin is ageing fast due to stress and constant pain from Fibromyalgia.  Please give me a chance to brighten my face and feel younger. Xxx

Getting Lippy

Thanks for keeping us up to date with new products. Be good to try some of these once this virus by with. 

Getting Lippy

Would love to try this new Beauty,  many thanks.

Nailing It

Murad retinol range is a life-saver for me, worked wonders on my skin!

Fresh Face

Eeekkk... The 'Born This Way' Natural Nudes eye shadow palette just looks amazing!

Getting Lippy

The Armani si I want to try at store 

Getting Lippy

Looking forward to trying the Benefit - Hello Happy Air Stick Foundation! Looks so cute! Thanks for sharing Smiley Happy

Getting Lippy

Looks lovely