cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Kiehl's - Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing & Dark Circle-Diminishing Vitamin C Eye Serum

110419_DMI_DH_Always_On_February_Shot_3_PSLRC_PSLRC_Eye_R1.jpg.jpg

EXCLUSIVE TO DEBENHAMS

The bestselling Powerful-Line Reducing Concentrate now has a powerful partner to brighten dark undereyes and smooth fine lines and wrinkles, this potent eye serum contains 10% vitamin C and is packed with hyaluronic acid to instantly relieve tired-looking eyes.  

Viktor&Rolf - Flowerbomb Dew 

Copy of Beauty Social Meme (3).png

EXCLUSIVE TO DEBENHAMS

From the bestselling and loved Flowerbomb family we have the lastest addition - Flowerbomb Dew. This floral light scent combines notes of rose and heliotrope accord to create this new floriential fragrance.

Clarins - Milkshake Collection

600 x 600 2020_HEALTHYCOLLECTION_PECHES_FULLSIZE_SOCIAL_NETWORKS.jpg

EXCLUSIVE TO DEBENHAMS

From the peach tree milk infused 'Milky Boost' tinted moisturiser (which smells almost as good as it looks) to the lightweight and hydrating 'Milky Mousse' lip creams, this collection is the perfect 'almost spring' makeup you need in your collection!

Urban Decay - Complexion Perfectors

All Nighter Setting Spray - Ultra Matte & All Nighter Face Primer

2.png

The Award-Winning All Nighter Setting Spray now has an ULTRA MATTE formula for all you oily gals and guys, pair it with the new All Nighter Primer and your makeups not moving all day or night!

The Fix foundation powder and Stay Naked Threesome

3.png

Completing the perfect base is the new The Fix foundation powder, which you can use on top of your foundation to set it in place or alone for a sheer to medium coverage. Add some of the Stay Naked Threesome palette (the reworked Flushed palettes) and you've got a flawless bronze, blush, and highlight!

Kat Von D - Everlasting Blush and XO Vinyl Lip Cream 

80674389_2526567567465932_2141816828283887071_n.jpg

Bold pigments and vegan and cruelty-free formulas, Kat Von D Vegan Beauty has done it again! XO Vinyl Lip Creams gives an intense glossy shine paired with the soft matte finish of the Everlasting Blush to suit every skin tone.

'Clinique iD Dramatically Different' BB-Gel  

82924613_136229074032104_4724382009132361301_n.jpg

Mixing concentrated, personalised skincare with a lightweight tinted moisturiser which promises 8 hours oil-free hydration the new Clinique iD BB-Gel is a firm favourite already! We also know that the new Global Ambassador for Clinique - Emilia Clarke has been loving it as well, if it's good enough for the Mother of Dragons, it's good enough for us.

Elemis Superfood Cica Calm Cleansing Foam & Hydration Juice

Image from iOS (23).jpg

Adding some 'calm' to your skincare routine. The latest additions to the Elemis Superfood family are packed with skin-soothing ingredients to cleanse and hydrate sensitized skin. This vegan-friendly formula is full of hydrating Aloe Vera and Cucumber so it won’t leave skin feeling dry or tight.

MAC Cosmetics - 'Patent Paint' Liquid Lip Lacquer  

79859708_193808461789273_9203650189177611318_n.jpg

Vibrant colours and ultra-glossy finish, these moisturising 3D lip lacquers come in every shade from 'Red Enamel' - the fieriest red,  to 'Patent Pleasure' - a pretty pastel pink. Sure to be any lipgloss lovers new ride or die.

Bare Minerals - Pureness

79468227_1020073945058430_8992651536700565633_n.jpg

If you're struggling with sensitive skin the new Pureness range from natural beauty brand Bare Minerals is here to help save the day! This skin-soothing duo is packed with coconut water and prickly pear to calm and purify irritated skin. And of course, as with all Bare Minerals skincare, they're completely vegan and cruelty-free! 

What new products have you been loving this month? Let us know in the comments below!

13 Comments
Rlp
Nailing It

Wow great product’s I love to try Clinique ID first 

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Absolutely everything looks brilliant, I would love them all @TazK  Smiley Very Happy

pn
Getting Lippy

I’m loving the new Clinique Dramatically Different BB cream, gives your skin a nice glow when you don’t want to wear a full coverage of foundation . Will definitely buy this @

Jax99
Beauty Crush

What a gorgeous selection of products @TazK   😍  Viktor&Rolf  is on my never ending list of fragrances to try 💙

MFL1276
Multimasker

@TazK  Love the new Clarins Milshake collection 😍

Pollymilly12
Fresh Face

@TazK wrote:

Kiehl's - Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing & Dark Circle-Diminishing Vitamin C Eye Serum

EXCLUSIVE TO DEBENHAMS

The bestselling Powerful-Line Reducing Concentrate now has a powerful partner to brighten dark undereyes and smooth fine lines and wrinkles, this potent eye serum contains 10% vitamin C and is packed with hyaluronic acid to instantly relieve tired-looking eyes.  

EXCLUSIVE TO DEBENHAMS

From the bestselling and loved Flowerbomb family we have the lastest addition - Flowerbomb Dew. This floral light scent combines notes of rose and heliotrope accord to create this new floriential fragrance.

EXCLUSIVE TO DEBENHAMS

From the peach tree milk infused 'Milky Boost' tinted moisturiser (which smells almost as good as it looks) to the lightweight and hydrating 'Milky Mousse' lip creams, this collection is the perfect 'almost spring' makeup you need in your collection!

2.png

The Award-Winning All Nighter Setting Spray now has an ULTRA MATTE formula for all you oily gals and guys, pair it with the new All Nighter Primer and your makeups not moving all day or night!

3.png

Completing the perfect base is the new The Fix foundation powder, which you can use on top of your foundation to set it in place or alone for a sheer to medium coverage. Add some of the Stay Naked Threesome palette (the reworked Flushed palettes) and you've got a flawless bronze, blush, and highlight!

Bold pigments and vegan and cruelty-free formulas, Kat Von D Vegan Beauty has done it again! XO Vinyl Lip Creams gives an intense glossy shine paired with the soft matte finish of the Everlasting Blush to suit every skin tone.

Mixing concentrated, personalised skincare with a lightweight tinted moisturiser which promises 8 hours oil-free hydration the new Clinique iD BB-Gel is a firm favourite already! We also know that the new Global Ambassador for Clinique - Emilia Clarke has been loving it as well, if it's good enough for the Mother of Dragons, it's good enough for us.

Image from iOS (23).jpg

Adding some 'calm' to your skincare routine. The latest additions to the Elemis Superfood family are packed with skin-soothing ingredients to cleanse and hydrate sensitized skin. This vegan-friendly formula is full of hydrating Aloe Vera and Cucumber so it won’t leave skin feeling dry or tight.

Vibrant colours and ultra-glossy finish, these moisturising 3D lip lacquers come in every shade from 'Red Enamel' - the fieriest red,  to 'Patent Pleasure' - a pretty pastel pink. Sure to be any lipgloss lovers new ride or die.

Bare Minerals - Pureness

If you're struggling with sensitive skin the new Pureness range from natural beauty brand Bare Minerals is here to help save the day! This skin-soothing duo is packed with coconut water and prickly pear to calm and purify irritated skin. And of course, as with all Bare Minerals skincare, they're completely vegan and cruelty-free! 

What new products have you been loving this month? Let us know in the comments below!

@TazK wrote:

EXCLUSIVE TO DEBENHAMS

EXCLUSIVE TO DEBENHAMS

EXCLUSIVE TO DEBENHAMS

2.png

3.png

Image from iOS (23).jpg

Bare Minerals - Pureness

Pollymilly12
Fresh Face

Hi would like to try clinique beauty I d. Ihave conbined skin thank you 

SophieLH
Living the Highlight

These all sound great I really want to try the hydration juice and the vitamin c eye serum sounds great too.  I popped into my debs this week and got some samples of the hydration juice to see how my skin reacts and so far - I’m impressed. Very hydrating. 

Areej
Beauty Icon

The victor and Rolf bottle I saw from far and it looks really pretty haven’t got a chance to try it yet 

Karen1000
Nailing It

Some gorgeous sounding new products @TazK  too much temptation 😇😃

MLJ
Winging It

Lovely bunch.Would love to try the eye serum from Kheil's as I can't seem to appease my eye contours.

The Clarins milk selection didn't look right on me,left a film on my skin.

Hutch
Multimasker
I havent't managed to try any of these products yet, I have heard good things about the kiehl's and Elemis.
benuy
Fresh Face

I would love To try it All 😊😊😍😍😍😍😍