cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Lancôme - 'L'Absolu Rouge' Ruby Cream Lipstick

Image from iOS (14).jpg

From soft nudes to bright and bold reds, the new L'absolu Rouge collection is what dreams are made of. 15 luxurious shades, faceted like a real ruby, an ideal stocking filler! 

MAC - 'Starring You' Christmas Collection

MC_Holiday_Social_07.jpg

Every year we're obsessed with the MAC Christmas collection and this year is no different, from ultra-glowy highlighter palettes to the iconic 'Taste of Stardom' lipstick set - including all the cult classic shades! 

Bumble & Bumble - 'Glow'Image from iOS (15).jpg

Add some 'glow' to your hair care routine with these three innovative products from haircare heroes Bumble & Bumble... protect your hair against heat of up to 450 degrees while taming frizz and repairing damage! 

Bobbi Brown - Christmas Collection73040850_948692188820483_5048833860633613615_n.jpg

Bobbi Brown really went all out glitter this year with blinding highlighters and Luxe Jewel lipsticks covered in shimmer, make sure you grab something from this limited edition collection before it's gone!

NARS - Disco Dust Lipsticks

73321243_1592628437543817_3544118549201163347_n.jpg

Glitter season is well and truly upon us and these exclusive Nars Disco Dust lipsticks are the perfect way to amp up your party look, check out Grazia's Beauty & Health Editor, Joely Walker using shade Debbie in her latest Beauty School edition.

Tangle Teezer - Smashed Holo Blue Compact Styler Detangling Hairbrush

71577868_808660019586393_8761451262767453199_n.jpg

Everyone needs a Tangle Teezer in their life, the unique teeth make combing even the knottiest of hair a breeze. Festive magic is brought to you with the kaleidoscope effect in a pearlescent mix of blue hues. A handbag essential!

Viktor&Rolf - 'Dress Up Your Flowerbomb'78669463_2177582689213871_4927496058918928384_n.jpg

Add a festive touch to your Flowerbomd with these cute dressed up additions, you can also get engraving in selected stores for the ultimate personalised gift! And once your fragrance is finished you can head down to the Flowerbomb fountain to get your special bottle refilled 💕

What new products have you been loving this month? Let us know in the comments below!

32 Comments
Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

Everything seems to be perfect for this season!

loving the Mac’s starring you collection 😍😍😍

@TazK 

they are all gorgeous !! 

Alison01
Nailing It

Ooo the Bobbi Brown Christmas shadows look interesting.    Must take a look at the weekend.   

nogravityleft
All Eyes on Me

I'd just be happy with a Nars lipstick 😁

Mid12
Nailing It

Everything is gorgeous @TazK  but really love mac and Bobbi Brown 🤩🤩🤩🤩

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

That flower bomb bottle is just soooo gorgeous 😍😍

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

Everything is SO beautiful 😍😍 but I have my eye on that STUNNING nars lippy!😱😍😍

Clare1984
Getting Lippy

Love the Flowerbomb bottle. 😍

Llunnon
Getting Lippy

Viktor&Rolf Flower bomb looks so pretty not the mention the Nars Glitter Dust💄 Lippy. Both dreamy gifts to get exited over. 

Annmac
Living the Highlight

So many lovely sparkling goodies @TazK I've been drooling over the Bobbi Brown Christmas collection since it was released. Also in love with some of the Dior limited editions, wanted the nail varnish but it was sold out in store Smiley Sad

Limited Edition Diorific Vernis - No. 001 Happy 2020 Gel Top Coat 12Ml - DIOR 

Jax99
Nailing It

@TazK  Everything looks great, but the Bobbi Brown Christmas Collection looks really tempting 😍

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@TazK  i need it all 🤣😍

Beautiful

Samshine
Going Pro

@TazK   I’m in love with them all🙈

Angel3
Getting Lippy

Love the look of Nars Disco Dust Lipstick.💄

I will definitely be testing this out on the VIP event on 5th December. 👄

Yusu1234
Nailing It

@TazK Amazing products 

Rnny123
Multimasker

@TazK All the products are absolutely gorgeous 

Katrina777
Multimasker
Love the idea of; Viktor&Rolf - 'Dress Up Your Flowerbomb' Smiley Happy x
MFL1276
Multimasker

Wowww that Bobbi Brown palette is calling my name lol 😂😍🤩

Morri
Nailing It

Noooo! My Xmas list can't get longer, it already has too much on! Too late... 😆

Hutch
Multimasker

@TazKI love the tangle teezer its my go to hair brush, I have also been recommended Bumble and Bumble so will be looking at purchasing that Heart

dagmar
Getting Lippy

There are soo many gorgeous things around this year! The Mac and Bobbi Brown collections are just so beautiful and what a cute idea for the Flowerbomb bottle. 😍

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

Ooh my days. The Mac collection is just wow! 😍🖤

Wanesa
Getting Lippy

@TazK they all look amazing ❤ love everything to find under the Christmas tree 🎄 

Matildacat
Getting Lippy

Loving the flower bomb , but think they all look stunning. 

Rlp
Nailing It

Wow I would love to buy Mac highlighter it was beautiful colour.

Hue_beauty
Living the Highlight

Forever in love with Viktor and Rolf so the dress up is such a cute idea for the bottle!

But ohhhhh my look at MAC'S collection 😍 😍😍😍

Tallatz
Nailing It

Bobbi Brown and Mac are the best @TazK 

Lizzy1
Nailing It

Oh, I need that Mac blusher in my life Heart

Lmaksimovic1970
Perfectly Primed

Had a look at the Bobbi brown glitter eyeshadow last night and they are absolutely gorgeous ❤️

Adri
First Base

My daughter bought Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb Midnight last weekend and not only is the scent absolutely gorgeous, she also got an accessory to dress up the bottle.  Makes it look so special.

SammyS
Total Glossip

I have been eyeing up the Bobby brown eye palette for a few months now it's beautiful and their glittery lipsticks just exuber the Xmas feel! So on my Xmas list so here's hoping Santa good Smiley Wink 

HannahJo
Multimasker

That Bobbi Brown eyeshadow palette! 😍😍😍

Aurela
Fresh Face

I need to have that cute V+R flowerbomb perfume bottle in my life. And the Bobbi Brown and Mac look so amazing and perfect for the festive season :-)