cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

Each week we’re bringing you the hottest new beauty arrivals you need on your radar.  Here’s what’s just landed on our desks this week…

Too Faced Gingerbread Spice Eyeshadow Palette Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 10.24.01.png

Add a little spice to your life with this deliciously sweet gingerbread palette featuring 18  warm and toasty eye shadows that glide on with buttery smoothness for playful pops of colour that smell like freshbaked gingerbread. Sounds good enough to eat, right? 

Kiehl's Pure Vitality Skin Renewing Cream

Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 10.37.21.png

IT'S BACK! The Kiehl's Pure Vitality Skin Renewing Cream is back so you can get your best glow-on. The formula has been re-balanced so it feels lightweight on the skin, and the new sealed jar packaging means that the ingredients will stay super potent for longer. Gives you the same youthful, radiant complexion and strengthened barrier - just even better than it was before. 

Lancome Limited Edition Le French Glow Compact BronzerL'Absolu Mademoiselle Shine Lipstick

Lancome.jpg

Say OUI, OUI to these amazing make up must-haves by Lancome that have just landed in time for the summer holiday season. The Le French Glow allows you to create a natural, sun-kissed glow that lifts your complexion in an instant and for oh-la-la lips, the L'Absolu Mademoiselle Shine Lipstick is enriched with nourishing ingredients to leave your pout feeling supple and soft while the fruity fragrance and juicy texture kisses your lips. 

Bumble & Bumble Surf range

Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 11.17.51.png

Create the perfect beach waves with the new Bumble & Bumble Surf range that features: 

New Surf Styling Leave-In Conditioner that protects against UV rays and gives you ultra-soft, frizz free waves. 

Surf Spray, a salt-infused spray that creates matte, windswept waves. 

Surf Infusion, an oil-infused hair spray that adds moisture for sea-tossed waves with sheen. 

Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry Hair Mousse that helps you to create big beachy texture. 

Surf Foam Wash and Surf Creme Rinse Conditioner, that are infused with a unique blend of volume-enhancing minerals and softening ingredients that help to give a nourished, tousled look and feel. 

YSL Water Lip StainScreen Shot 2019-07-03 at 11.42.31.png

Dive into colour with 14 stunning shades of 'Vernis à Lèvres Water Stain'. This lightweight gloss formula offers brilliant shine and smoothing comfort, with a non-sticky finish. Available in 14 vivid shades that glide onto lips to leave a thin colour stain and shiny finish. Perfect for adding the finishing touches to your holiday make up look. 

Bobbi Brown The Essential Multi-Colour Eyeshadow Palette

Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 11.50.10.png

This artist-curated collection of eye shadow palettes featuring five universally flattering shades in stunning finishes is perfect for nailing every summer eye trend from smokey or coloured smokey eye to a sexy nude look and a seductive golden eye look.

Endless Summer Glow Powder Highlighter, Endless Summer Glow Powder Bronzer & Dew Mist Setting Spray 

Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 11.56.47.png

Create the ultimate bronzed goddess make up look this summer with the bareMinerals Endless Glow Powder Highlighter that delivers a lit-from-within luminosity and Endless Glow Powder Bronzer that gives skin a natural-looking warmth.  Set make up with the bareMinerals Dew Mist that hydrates skin throughout the day and provides extended make up wear. 

Which is your favourite? Let us know in the comments below! 

18 Comments
Beauty1
Beauty Icon

They are all gorgeous, though I have to say the Two Faced Gingerbread eyeshadow palette makes me think of Christmas! Having said that it is very pretty, I need a gingerbread latte now! 

MFBeauty1
Beauty Icon

The glowing setting spray sounds good! And the palette is gorgeous I saw it as soon as it was posted on Debenhams defo caught my eye🤩🤩

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@SarahS 

OUI  OUI the Lancome Le French Glow  bronzer looks interesting 

MeMoo
Winging It

loving the gingerbread eye palette - maybe i should get it to encourage me toe here more eyeshadow! 
Love the little names for each one too and what a great xmas gift it would be for a friend Smiley Happy

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@SarahS  Both Lancôme lipstick and Too Faced Gingerbread packaging are so cute. They are definitely my favorites. 🥰

Areej
Beauty Icon

Omg the gingerbread 😍😍

colourofboom
Going Pro

I can’t wait to receive my Gingerbread palette! 

Nara74
Getting Lippy

@SarahS  Thanks for a fab list, everything looks so fab!
Wow the Lancome Limited Edition Le French Glow Compact Bronzer  is just gorgeous! Along with the  L'Absolu Mademoiselle Shine Lipstick which just looks amazing,  they would be the products I would love to have Heart They are just a bit out of my price range though so I will have to hope they are available later on in the year when it's my birthday and I can drop hints to the hubby Smiley LOL

Sadaf
Winging It

I like to use Lancome limited edition le french glow compact bronzer and LAbsolu mademoiselle shine .and my favourite hair product is Bumble & Bumble surf range styling leave-in.in makeup, I love Bobbi brown the Essential  multicolour eyeshadow palette.

SparkyJ
Going Pro

@SarahS  so many lovely new things! I am tempted by the gingerbread palette, I have the new bareminerals products and love them!

Annmac
Going Pro

Fantastic choice of colours in the L'Absolu Mademoiselle Shine Lipstick and the packaging has sold it to me 💄😍�

Monam
Nailing It

Hi 

All looking very tempting to have but for now I would love to have Bobbi Brown the Essential multi- colour eyeshadow palette, as I used bobbi brown foundation and just loved it so hopefully I would like this as well. I don't wear eye makeup this is what I want to try now, time to play with eyes now lol.

hanna
Getting Lippy

YSL Water lip stain 

donster
Living the Highlight

The Gingerbread palette is soooo cute! x

Domino06
Fresh Face

I'm going to try the Kiehl's Pure Vitality Skin Renewing Cream. Being an older lady at 57, I've tried many products, I have to say that I would not be without my Clinique 'Alclinique.jpgl about eyes cream and moisture surge creams. They are great for all seasons, keeping my face hydrated and moisturised.

May
Total Glossip

That Gingerbread palette looks beautiful as well as YUM!

Lancôme Bronzer is beautiful on! Tried it in store and it feels and looks amazing on!

Might be getting the YSL water stain... I am such a sucker for lush lips Smiley Happy

Jules4871
Winging It

Just too many products!

That Too Faced palette looks amazing! The colours are beautiful.  Im obsessed with their products. 

Love Lancome products and anything in Rose Gold is 😍😍😍

And the YSL lip stains are a must!

MFL1276
Total Glossip

So madly in love with "Too Faced Gingerbread Spice Eyeshadow Palette" 😍😍😍