cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

New & exclusive to Debenhams, get ready for smoother and brighter under eyes in less than a week…

You already knew the Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate; a cult favourite vitamin C hero that magically warms whilst it works. So all hail the launch of the new eye serum – expertly formulated with a powerhouse of ingredients to truly and visibly address those unwanted under-eye concerns – we’re sold!

thumbnail.jpg

Like a multi-vitamin for the under-eye, in this new formulation you’ll find 100% pure vitamin C as the star ingredient, for its historical and impressive qualities of transforming those dark circles. A tri-peptide complex will help reduce puffiness, whilst hyaluronic acid works hard to hydrate skin and most importantly, stave off those pesky fine lines.

The best part? You can use this new eye serum on sensitive skin and on contact lens wearers.

Just when you thought those post-Christmas dark circles were here to stay, say hello to your new staple skincare product that’ll easily blag you an eight-hour sleep.

Shop here. Available exclusively at Debenhams.

30 Comments
Beauty Crush

Can’t wait to try this! I’ve started to get dark circles around the eyes now 

First Base

would like to try this 

Beauty Icon

Waoooo that’s look amazing 🤩🤩🤩 @DaisyCR  

Going Pro

@DaisyCR  Loving the new collection especially the eye serum🥰...my eyes need this must be from all the sale shopping 🙈😂

Multimasker

I'm a sucker for anything containing hyaluronic acid and that can help with under eye issues so this looks good @DaisyCR 

Living the Highlight

Vitamin C is great for the under eyes. This will be lovely I’m sure. 

Beauty Icon

Sounds like a lovely product, I will need that very soon @DaisyCR 

Going Pro

@DaisyCR @Wow, sounds great 

Winging It

Sounds amazing would love to try this Smiley Happy

Multimasker

It sounds lovely @DaisyCR that's me found my eye serum  then I was contemplating on which brand to get now I naww 😊

Nailing It

I like it very much I would like to try first 

Perfectly Primed

Oh wow @DaisyCR  sounds amazing, I would love to try this! 😍

Fresh Face

I would love to try out this collection as I’ve heard a lot of good things about this brand and I struggle to find a product to help My skin

Beauty Icon

Ooo I love the sound of this!!  @DaisyCR  

Multimasker

Thanks for posting @DaisyCR love the sound of this serum, been on the look out for an eye product lately as the skin around my eyes is super dry at the moment, looking forward to trying this.

Beauty Icon

A massive fan of Kiehl s so this is pretty exciting 😍

Getting Lippy

These new products from Kiehls sound amazing, and something with 100% pure vitamin C is something my skin and eye area concerns needs.

Winging It

This looks awesome, I always struggle with bags under my eyes so I will be seeking this out on my next Debenhams make up /skincare haul

Nailing It

Amazing products and exactly what my skin needs right now... 

Getting Lippy

Oh how Fabulous darling right up my street x

Total Glossip

Kiehls products are so good!

Getting Lippy

Would love to try this, but a little sample first would be nice.🤭

Nailing It

Im looking for vitamin c products so im definitely going to check this out

Winging It

i could sure use a product for my puffy eyes. And possibly help wit crows feet. Maybe you can save me.

Fresh Face

I have sensitive skin and so have to be careful what I put on it, so this sounds brilliant for me. Am definitely going to try it.   

Beauty Crush

9583B6FA-B357-41ED-8B9E-AF2C2D6AFA49.jpeg

@DaisyCR I’ve just bought mine! Can’t wait to start using it 

Nailing It

Haven't got dark circles around eyes yet but at least its nice to know i can get products if needed too and could also recommend to family and friends however im looking for a power house vitamin c serum for whole face that actually works, Weldon kiehls for all these amazing products were sesing 

Getting Lippy

So need to try this - hope Kiehls its the holy grail for my under eye dark circles & bags (suitcases 🙈) 

Getting Lippy

I would love To try  them 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Winging It

I would love to try Them