cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Community Manager

Stay one step ahead of the game with some must-have newness making waves in the beauty industry, and on your beauty shelf.

Tiffany & Love for him and for her

The ultimate gifting duo for this year; these brand new fragrances from Tiffany share a common ingredient just like the common bond between two people. The blue sequoia offers a vibrant, woody note that smells dreamy alone, but even better together.

TIFF_LOVE_1_MB_19_Digital_CPV_Duo_Bottles_1x1.jpg

Urban Decay Naked Honey eyeshadow palette

She's sticky, sweet and ultra addictive. It's hard to pick a favourite shade among the warm ambers, shimmering golds and rich chocolate pans in the brand new Naked Honey. But pick the right colour combo's you'll have your friends swarming to steal it.

NakedHoney_Artistry_2000x2000.jpg

Benefit - Limited Edition 'Carry On Cuties' Christmas Makeup Gift Set

Get one step ahead of Christmas gifting this year with a super cute set that's too good not to keep. Packed with two full-size bestsellers and two ultra-adorable mini's, this exclusive makeup set worth Β£79* is one you'll find hard to part with.

71285989_1026115901054783_1764974531856289978_n.jpg

Shiseido - 'Ultimune Eye' Power Infusing Eye Concentrate 15ml

Addressing those five main areas of concern around the eye - roughness, dryness, wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness, this new advanced formula defends us for 30% less damage around our eyes. If you're already hooked on the Ultimune Power Infusing concentrate serum, then you're bound to love this newbie.

70974401_375882869999011_3758434822893079493_n.jpg

Shop all new beauty.

39 Comments
Areej
Beauty Icon
The HONEY 🍯 palette is out of this world πŸ™Œ
NadiaS88
Multimasker

New Tiffany smells absolutely divine🀀

Galara01
Going Pro

@DaisyCR @NadiaS88  

I really must try to get a sample of the Tiffany Love for her & maybe for him also as our Wedding Anniversary is in a couple of weeks and if we love the fragrance we could treat each other to the full size ❀

Mid12
Nailing It

🍯 honey pallet is amazing @DaisyCR  this is on my top list 

Hutch
Nailing It

@DaisyCRThe new Tiffany perfume is amazing and its on my christmas list!Heart

kimbeard66
Total Glossip

I need to try the Tiffany perfume 

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

The honey palette is stunning. Heart

Llunnon
Getting Lippy

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯❀️ The Honney Pallette looks so lively colours are perfect for  this time of the year

Yusu1234
Nailing It

@DaisyCR Tiffany is absolutely amazing 

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  amazing products ❀😍

Jules_2181
Beauty Crush
@DaisyCR The honey palette has got to be a MUST.....❀️ xx
KristinaSl
Multimasker

The new honey pallete is my favourite πŸ₯°

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

The urban decay honey palette is EVERYTHING πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ§‘

Kenny24
Nailing It

the new honey pallete looks amazing i love their cherry one may have to go in store and take a look 

FayeSmith29
Getting Lippy

I fell in love with urban decay all because of my friend at school buying me the Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay  she always had amazing eye make up and when she got me this I felt I could join in on the fun I also use ##urban decay eyeliner and love there blushes Afterglow Blush Highlighter Palette - Urban Decay  I love there style of products only downside is they don't sell at boots but this just means more time in Debenhams hehe xx 

Loupy
Nailing It

The honey palette is amazing. definitely on my list😍 

TH130199
Glitterati

The honey palette is on my birthday wishlist 😍 @DaisyCR 

MartaU
Winging It

Honey palette is my  lovely  product

dagmar
Getting Lippy

Ooh, all these look so beautiful! ❀

Boss786
Beauty Icon

I need a tiffanay in my life🀣😍

GabriellaMaria
Multimasker

Loveeee the new Tiffany fragrance 😍

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

I absolutely loved Tiffany and dropped hints for my husband 

we have our anniversary in December 

honey palette is too good to be missed!

hope I get that in a better deal Smiley Happy

Both are on my wish list @DaisyCR 

❣️

Wanesa
Getting Lippy

They all are must have 😍 but that honey palette β€πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ

EmaSullivan
In the Spotlight

Ohhhh I swear all Shiseido products look gorgeous. I'm trying so hard not to buy a full new skincare routine

Charlene82a
Winging It

Oh my!! So much lovely goodies!! I can’t wait to try the #Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co here’s hoping the hubby gets it me. I’ve been a good girl Santa!!

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  They all sound wonderful!!! I love Naked Honey! 🀩🀩🀩

Clarissaw123
Multimasker
ewong
Winging It

I really like the Tiffany & Co. new perfume! It smells amazing!

I uses the Shiseido eye cream! Its really good and not oily at all! An amazing well known brand from Japan! 

Suky
Getting Lippy

I would love to try the tiffany fragrance would be lovely to have the opportunity to be able to view this product 

Suky
Getting Lippy

I would love to try the tiffany fragrance would be lovely to have the opportunity to be able to view this product.

Tallatz
Getting Lippy

Benefit gift set is amazing 😍😍

Joanne1971
Total Glossip

I tried the Shiseido product recently and it's fab. Feels great on the skin and super light, so your skin absorbs it so easily.

It was the Latest in Beauty monthly product and 10ml lasted ages so I tried it for a decent length of time.

If anyone is considering purchasing it, I would def recommend xx

donster
Living the Highlight

love the benefit set as it has the amazing Bad Gal bang mascara in it! my fav! The UD honey palette looks so amazing Heart

Artenfall
Winging It

Hello I won the Dior samples in august, I was asked to pay for postage so I refused the package, I warned you and no news since then except in the beginning of october to ask me for my address. I'm reall disappointed and don't even bother to participate in your event/post anymore . Hope someone will get back to me to fix this ...

Sadi05
Beauty Crush

Tiffany & Love for him and for her πŸ˜πŸ’—πŸ’—

Mid12
Nailing It

Naked honey 🍯 is the best @DaisyCR  and the benefit set is too tempting 

Sibby72
Getting Lippy

Shiseido is a little expensive but absolutely worth it. I have the facial serum (sample size) a little goes along way with this product, and my skin felt lush after application..

Tallatz
Getting Lippy

Benefit gift set is awesome 😍😍

Katienoddy
Getting Lippy

Just loving the pallet so many amazing shade in there πŸ’•