cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In with the new...

Spring cleaning doesn’t just apply to your house; it’s time to dust those shelves down and be out with the old and in with the new. We’ve got tonnes of new beauty arrivals you might wanna’ snap up fast, so here’s our top picks to help make your mind up…

Untitled design - 2019-03-05T113213.185.jpg

Urban Decay Naked Reloaded eyeshadow palette

If you haven’t heard about the newest Naked palette to hit the shelves, then where have you been?! Featuring all the neutrals you could ever need, you’ll find mattes, subtle shimmers and those make-my-eyes-pop glitter shades. Urban have included extra-large pans of those super-useful basic shades we use the most, so you won’t be hitting pan anytime soon!

Untitled design - 2019-03-07T130228.434.jpg

Benefit Cheekleader palettes

Give us a B-E-N-E-F-I-T! Choose your squad and play away with these new cheek palettes, complete with a bronze, blush and highlight pans. Be part of the pink squad with the best-selling Hoola bronzer and Dandelion baby-pink powder; or go for bronze which includes the new Cookie golden pearl highlighter!

Untitled design - 2019-03-07T130200.894.jpg

My Clarins range

Here’s a range that puts the goodness in and takes those nasties out! For happy skin, check out the new my Clarins range which includes natural ingredients, anti-pollution complexes and not forgetting its eco-friendly packaging!

Untitled design - 2019-03-07T130239.960.jpg

Estee Lauder Doublewear concealer duo

Your favourite foundation’s new BFF: this lightweight cream formula has up to 15-hour staying power, so you can wave those under-eye bags bye-bye. As well as medium build-able coverage, this concealer consists of a two-sided tool to prep those eyes with hydration beforehand. 

Untitled design - 2019-03-07T130217.077.jpg

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Midnight Eau de Parfum – Debenhams exclusive.

The latest edition to the Flowerbomb family has been taken from day to night with the new Midnight Eau de Parfum; enjoy a floral bouquet explosion packed with top notes of blackcurrant, jasmine and bergamot. Below, you’ll find zesty pink pepper infused with soft patchouli and praline.

Shop all new beauty arrivals. 

7 Comments
HannahJo
Getting Lippy

❤ the look of the Benefit Cheekleader palettes! 😍😍

Anniie
Winging It

Everything looks soooo pretty! Especially need to get my hands on the flowerbom perfume 😍😍😍😍

charljadepotter
Total Glossip

The Benefit Cheekleader palettes both look soo pretty!!!

Sibby72
Winging It

A great range of products, and thanks for the spring-clean reminder, judging by the look of my makeup, makeup bag, & draw, a spring clean should have happened already..

Nicki20
Winging It

Love the Urban Decay Naked Reloaded palette. The shades are what I gravitate towards 😍

Lillym
Nailing It

@DaisyCR 

Really must get to try Viktor and Rolf Midnight Flowerbomb!

Sabina123
Nailing It

Wouldnt mind trying out the new Cheekleaders pallette!! Looks amazing!